598 Users Online
Google, Bing

Artyom
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: molo
.... current characters: Jethro & Colette
.... how you found us: advert
.... your character's initial fight stats: Powerhouse
....a role play sample (200+ words): The moment that he spent waiting seemed to drag on for an eternity. Even the roaring of the waterfall, close up and powerful as it was, had become nothing more than a distant backdrop - forgotten in the present time. Len studied his sibling, desperately searching for any sort of reaction or answer, one way or the other, whatever it meant for them from here. His expression was impossible to read, in that way, providing no clues as to what he may or may not decide.

But then, like a ray of sunlight peeking through the darkest of stormy skies, there was a smile. Faint though it was, the expression was far more brilliant, at that moment, than the sun could ever have hoped to be. It was a far grander sight to behold than the waterfall mere steps away, and more significant to Len than anything else in the world, at that moment. It was not the look of rejection, as he had feared and perhaps even anticipated that he might receive.

Quite the opposite, in fact. Unconsciously, he started to smile back. This time, it was his sibling that stepped forth to initiate an embrace, except.. this time, it was more than a greeting. It was acceptance. An expression of the words that followed, though they were unneeded, made Len forget everything else for that one, short moment, as he leaned into the gesture. He took a breath to reply but found it stuck in his throat halfway through. And was that.. a tear, forming in his left eye?

Hurriedly, as he felt his brother breaking off, he blinked it away. He most assuredly didn’t need to look like that much of a wuss.

I don’t want you to go.

Okay. Maybe just one tear was alright. But he tried to blink that one away too, small smile growing ever wider. ”I don’t want you to go, either. Never wanna be without you again, buddy. I missed you. So very much.” A sentiment that was already known, but could not be repeated soon enough or on too many occasions. Len did not want any part of a life that was completely devoid of his last remaining family member.

and finally a bit about your character... a wandering nomad for me to use wherever/howerever, not really sure yet
Hi Molo!

A few quick things need fixing before we can get Artyom rolling. Due to the stats presently listed in his Height/Length categories, he should be listed as Medium in his physique. Alternatively, Height/Length can be updated to reflect a Large physique as it currently says. Whichever you prefer!

Also, we do require a Birthplace being filled in on the profile; even something as simple as 'Outside of Relic Lore' can suffice.

Let us know when that is fixed up and we'll take a look! :)
ahh I'm stupid, can't believe I overlooked that stuff. changed the build to medium and added a random birthplace. also apologies it took me so long to get back to this.