582 Users Online
Bing, Google

Goner — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 4 Loves ·
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
@Skoll
Here's a lil' somethin' somethin' :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J5mE-J1WLk

hecate liar
[Image: tumblr_ntlsajUj5t1r1arpmo1_500_zpsevhzxafo.png]

Though I'm weak
Beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

Hecate embodied a specter floating amidst the long thin trunks of fir trees. A bit of her showing here and there as she loped through the drizzling rain. Her inner chaos had remained sizzling for a while, not catching aflame until the morning she had met with Angier. Speaking of the family, Hecate intended on visiting @Sven later that day, maybe exchanging a few scary stories for his company. The young lass had never pegged herself for the caretaker type. Dreading the whines and screeches of children nearby, her fondness over Sven was rare. On the topic, she reminded herself to say hello to Elettra's kids.

Hecate let out a drawn out sigh, the puff of air leaving her lungs empty and her lips dry. The ink had run out in her pen and she was now just carving into paper, grinding lines. She had to get her shit together. At this pace, the woman would be a goner. Crunch. Subconsciously hearing the scuffle, she was still lost in thought. It took her a solid six to ten seconds to turn her head around. The man was tall and darker than the midnight sky. Greer? Her initial thought was. But after close inspection, the last time she checked, Greer didn't have a scar across his face. A brilliantly distinct sign, branching over the man's muzzle and left eye. Her tail flicked down by her ankles, eyes squinted so the green was barely distinguishable. "Sven." Her mouth slipped forward, registering the man in the rain. "You're 'is father."

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you
I wanna be known by you

(This post was last modified: Sep 18, 2015, 01:03 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
ghosts & silhouettes;they take a piece of me they want it all.

Since his scuffle with Angier, Sköll had kept to himself. The only souls he dared to show his face to were his biological sister and his son. His night schedule resumed, only disrupted time and again by the coming and going of the autumn storms. It was liberating in a way, to feel the rain soak almost all the way through to his undercoat and drench his skin. It was healing to feel the rain drizzle down where Xetor had set his teeth on his face.

As he loped through the willows, he kept his head low, lifting it only when he thought he was not alone. Regardless of what his step-father had said and done, Sköll knew he was not a lowly creature to be bullied and torn down. He was a prince and he wanted to start again with reminding the wolves of Willow Ridge who he was.

Prince Sköll Archer, second-born son of Elettra Archer, grandson of Roman Archer of the kingdom of Torbine. Heir of Willow Ridge... First in the line of succession after Asriel's persisting absence.

So when it was apparent that he was in the company of some curious passerby (he assumed it was his aunt Adele), he rounded on his guest, ready to question why she had thought to come so close to where he was currently keeping his son in the depths of his mother's domain. It wasn't even a family member. It was that pale-furred woman who had arrived late to the last pack meeting. Seeing her there before him had almost made his little black heart jump out of his chest. On first look she could have been his Piety - if it weren't for that pair of wide vivid green eyes.

"Sven," she said. It coaxed a growl from the Archer prince's blemished maw. "You're 'is father."

It shouldn't have been a surprise, but it seemed to Sköll that she had only just found out. "Yes," he hissed, his brow darkening further with an unamused scowl. "What's it to the likes of someone like you?"

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
hecate liar

Though I'm weak
Beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

He looked Archer born- no trace of Angier on his face. It was Morganna and Skoll who were the eldest. She knew Elettra had three children with another man besides Angier and the rest were his. Touchy subject. She was sure the two weren't very fond of the step-father. Though he looked as angry as he felt, something clicked for a split second- only to fade into an even deeper frown. Exhaustion was expelling out of his very pores, thickening the air.

The harsh "s" tacked to the end of the "yes" would have made her back up any other day. She wasn't in the mood to step away on this particular afternoon. "He's a good kid, ye did a good job with tha' one." She offered, raising her brows slightly. "Ye must be Skoll. There's a lot of titles t'do with yer name around 'ere." Until now, the name didn't have a face. This was one of the many reasons Hecate was deterred from being in packs. Not knowing all of the pack members was an awkward situation, it symbolized a group not operating as a unit. But wasn't that the point of being a pack?

Hecate didn't feel comfortable with sharing her name yet. He seemed to be agitated enough and the conversation wasn't going as planned. She hoped they would become allies or even better, friends. Having an experienced fighter on the woman's hands would serve her well. And hey, you never know, she might be of service to him too.

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you
I wanna be known by you

(This post was last modified: Sep 18, 2015, 08:00 PM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
ghosts & silhouettes; they take a piece of me they want it all.

She seemed apologetic; if that wasn't the case, at the very least, her compliment was actually appreciated (even if the way she spoke reminded him of his step-father). The prince's muzzle smooth and he fell quiet; however, her additional comment didn't impress him further. His tail swayed at his back but it was not the sort of wag that accompanied a pleasant conversation. He shifted his weight from one side to the other, feeling his left forepaw dig deep into the forest floor. His hackles rose up just enough to make him seem a little more intimidating than before if he hadn't fazed her already.

"You've been spying on my boy?" he smoothly questioned, his tone edging further towards being acidic on the ears and accusing her of being in places she wasn't meant to be in. A scoff left his lips and he made face, "Did Angier send you?" It could have been left at that but he interrogated further. His willowy tail rose up in the air and he took one step closer to her, "You know, if there's anyone you ought to mind, it's the other cubs. I caught the boy beyond the rendezvous site the other day. You leave @Sven alone. He is being well looked after. He wants for nothing."

His eyes narrowed and his nostrils flared, "Don't think that just because Piety is gone that Sven is being neglected." Again, he looked her over, "What are you even doing around here? Don't you have other, better things you should be doing?"

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
hecate liar

Though I'm weak
Beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

"No." She stated, as calm as he was. There was a long pause of just looking. Eye contact between the two cautious beings. Ugh, so many questions he had to ask. She was about fed up with the three that he had already asked-she might just nip his muzzle. But, relationships had to be made and thus forth, she needed to be relatable. "No. I don't spy." She slithered, informing him of her bluntness. This, Skoll, was becoming very bristly. His hackles were almost at equal height to his tail, his mouth spitting words filled with venom.

The man was getting ahead of himself, rambling on about what the other cubs had done and whatnot. She was done being docile and polite. Obviously she didn't wear the "angel" title on her sleeve. "Aight, I had enough. I ain't followin' yer boy. I saw him walkin', said hello and we started talkin'. Ain't nothin' to it." She shot back, eyes sharp enough to cut diamonds. She was furious in the fact that he thought he knew her. She wasn't a cowardly spy, she wasn't a freak who watched cubs and she certainly didn't think ill of him or his family. "I think yer doin' a marvelous job takin' care of yer son and he takes after ye." She spat, complimenting him and yet looking so fierce. Hecate wanted to scream. Never once had someone gotten so involved with her life and they didn't even know her name. "I live 'ere. I don't 'ave an assigned job. And I had a moment to talk to ye." The rain clung to her coat like moisture on cotton candy. "Nuff evidence? Fine. Me name's Hecate. And yours?" It was meant to be kinder, but she was still caught up in her previous feud.

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you
I wanna be known by you

(This post was last modified: Sep 19, 2015, 02:53 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

It put him somewhat at ease to hear that she wasn't keeping an eye on Sven in a sense of spying or prying; with Morganna around, between the two of them, the little prince was already more than just well taken care of. They didn't need anyone else trying to imprint themselves on the boy. It would also seem that he had pressed all the right buttons for when she came back with an answer, she snapped. It was almost enough to make him crack an amused smile.

She tried to find her footing again, saying that she lived within Willow Ridge (which justified her prowling about, checking on things and making sure everything was in order) and that because she hadn't an assigned task, she figured in-between her gallivanting about she could use a moment to acquaint herself with the other Archer prince.

Fair enough...

"Sköll," he offered in return. He was quick to make certain that she knew just whom she was speaking to, "Archer." One of his forepaws lifted off the ground as if to take a step forward, but he remained in place and he stood his ground. "So, why don't you have some sort of line of work? I'm surprised Angier and my mother haven't given you one." Perhaps it was meant to be something of a backhanded slap, but with his tone being so level, it seemed as if he was voicing his own opinion, "They prefer that everyone pulls their own weight, I'm sure you're aware by now..."

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
She's either hit the jackpot or walking on thin ice- AND I'M FREAKIN' OUT XD
hecate liar

Though I'm weak
Beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

He thought he had her just where he wanted, cradled in his cunning way of speaking. She wasn't stupid, he wanted her confused and afraid. He wasn't a scary monster like most had said. He was a man, broken and drunk off of the thought of power. He reminded her of Vincent, her own father who was just as cynical and narcissistic. "Pleased t'meet you Sköll, Prince of Willow Ridge." Addressing him in his full title might get on his better side, stroking his ego coaxingly. He was interested in her purpose, as if it affected him directly. "I do odd jobs 'round ere'." Mostly checking caches, patrolling the border and of course, checking in with her new addition, @Greer. "Angier may ave' a job outside of the Ridge for me, I'd be of great use ou'there." Her inky lips drew back in a beautifully menacing smirk. "I hear y'have... an expertise in this field." She took a lengthy step forward, head lowered with her eyes averted. If he wasn't going to take her business notions seriously, then maybe a different approach would bring him out of his shell. "If, y'had any knowledge t'spare.. A lady would be grateful.." All she needed was a partner in crime. It was quite difficult to find someone as willing as she that wasn't completely batshit crazy.

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you
I wanna be known by you

(This post was last modified: Sep 29, 2015, 12:48 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
I'm sorry I've prob'ly kept ya squirmin' around in regards to this. I hope this comes to you in relief and much better terms.

If this had been a meeting under better circumstances (perhaps an instance in which he had Piety with him, tucked away in their smothering little thicket), he might have said 'Likewise.' As it was, at least the prince had the opportunity to meet her. Hecate... the woman without a task. If he had been Leader, he would have loved to assign her some sort of menial job, just to see how she took to it and how readily she took to the idea of wanting to advance towards something more. The idea or concept of it all - Leadership and having a loyal follower at his back - excited him a bit, making a second small smile play upon his white-furred lips...

"A job?" he repeated, almost losing all of his coolness and composure in a scoff. "Angier says a lot of things, especially these days." He easily took note at her averted gaze, staring zealously at the crown of her head and finding that he could only imagine his beloved little dove. "I might be willing to share a bit of my technique," his silver-tongue curled in a teasing tone behind his teeth and he walked in a half-circle around her, "if you offer me in trade something equal to its value to you. When I was younger I used to trade in secrets; I'm not so certain that those are enough anymore."

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
CALM YOURSELF HECATE.
hecate liar

Though I'm weak
Beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

He had earned a special loathing for Angier, scorning the mans old age. Hecate couldn't really retort that even if she wanted to, he was getting to be elderly- but that didn't mean the man lacked wisdom. Her current little scheme seemed to be working well, the boy in front of her seemed to be dropping the cold tones and accusations. But it was only until he agreed with her that the ploy was fully laid out. She paid close attention to his charming curl and enclosing circle. A slight flicker of something like playfulness grew in her stomach. Her bright eyes dared to glare back up again, as if it was a great deal of courage for her to look into the eyes of a more powerful man. Yeah fuckin' right. Her mind said, patting her own monstrous ego.

Oh, there was definitely an air of danger around this. Any other woman would have turned away, but the alabaster haze was reeled in even further. "Name yer price." Her voice was quiet, mind mulling over the facts. This was going to be interesting.

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you
I wanna be known by you

[/font]
(This post was last modified: Oct 15, 2015, 12:23 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

"Name yer price." Skoll couldn't help but to crack a grin. Now, those were some dangerous words. He took one more step so that he stood somewhere off to her side, facing her straight on again. "Hmm," he hummed then, taking a full moment to look her over. Frankly, he was judging her physique, trying to imagine in his head what kind of musculature might lay beneath all that daisy white fur. In one fluid motion, he brought his face close to hers so that he met her eyes, his nose a mere four inches from her own.

If Skoll was going to be honest with himself he knew at one point or another that he was going to have to recognize that Hecate was possibly more bark and more bite than he used to in a subordinate like her. Either way, he found her all the more attractive for it. She was definitely something else and, for that, he was going to (foolishly) try and tame someone that was possibly untamable.

This was not Piety he was reckoning with.

"Bear a girl for me," the words just tumbled from his lips in the form of a test. His eyes were fixated on her face, a rather expectant expression settling on his whiskered brows. "Our daughter." The tone he had used had been serious and he wondered if she would bite... one way or another.

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man