(See All?) Announcements
658 Users Online
Finley, Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Chan

RoW Yearbook!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

RoW Yearbook & Other Birthday Celebrations

So as some of you may be aware, RoW turns a year old next month, July 29th. And a heck of a lot has happened here in that time. We have accumulated 4,339 posts and 173 accounts. There are now eight beautiful puppies wrecking havoc in Relic Lore and two thriving packs, with a third under development. All in all, I'd say that we've done a great job!

So as part of the Birthday Celebrations, I am creating a Yearbook to document RoW's first year. This will include OOC events, memorable quotes, your favorite topics, and of course, member voting. To do all this, I need your help. Below are the following categories that need to be voted on by the membership:

- Cutest Couple:
- Most Loved Thread:
- Most Badass Character:
- Silliest Character:
- Emotional Thread:
- Most Creative Character:
- Couple you wish had happened:
- Best Leader:
- Most Developed Character:
- Prettiest Profile:
- Most Popular Territory:
- Favorite Skin:
- Juiciest Piece of Gossip:
- Most Improved Roleplayer:
- Most Interesting Character History:
- Most Memorable Quote:

If you all could, please PM your responses to Corinna's account. Also, if you have any other categories you would like to see added, please include them. Or if you have other ideas that could help make this Yearbook better, then feel free to include them. This is just one of the many things we have in store for RoW, so stay tuned for some further updates.

Also, remember to go vote for your Character & Member of the Month for June. All winners will be featured in the Yearbook. =)