(See All?) Announcements
527 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven

Update Your Profile
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Update Your Profile Day!

Happy Update Your Profile Day! November 18th will forever be known on RoW as the day to update your profiles. Many of us get into the habit of creating a character's profile and then not updating it as we progress through the roleplay. This is your friendly reminder to go ahead and take a look at their information and decide if it's still accurate. Also, for those of you who might not have looked at the profile for a while, take a peak at the new Den Location, Personality & CSS fields. Particularly if your character is a lone wolf, the Den Location will let others get an idea of where your character's "home base" is. Is your character filled with angst, despair, happiness on a regular basis? Do they frequently change moods at the drop of a hat? Let us know! And no more sticking your custom CSS codes into the Bio field. It now has a field all of its own. To sweeten the deal, for all of those who have joined previous to Nov. 1 and update their profile fields, you get a bonus 5 Development Life Points! To claim those, simply head on over to the Maintenance thread before Nov. 27th.

I would also like to bring to your attention the new Pop Up chat. If you click on the "RoWer Chat" title on the index page, it will show a pop up of the chat, so you can take it with you throughout your travels.

Also, now that we're approaching the end of November, I want to remind everybody to take a few seconds and head over to the OTMs voting page, listed under Fun & Games to vote for who they think should be Member & Wolf of the Month of November.

Does the 'Joined before November First' count for Characters previously created then gone inactive? Or does it include those that were made active before the first?
user posted image
It counts towards those who have joined, regardless of if they were on the site or not. Since you joined in the last 18 days, it's assumed that your profile was up to date before you rejoined, or, if you're new, then there isn't too much more to add to it.
XDD Yep! Vlar got a complete makeover.. xD I do need to figure out how to add a relationship log thingy though o.o;
user posted image