(See All?) Announcements
666 Users Online
Bing, Google

Five little Words — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! @Moonshadow I just posted this now because of timeline things but I won't expect a reply until the other thread is done :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 267

He hadn’t meant to stay out so late, but he’d gotten lost in his thoughts, staring out over the lake. So much had changed, just in the last few weeks… He could hardly believe he was the same wolf who had come back to Fallen Tree Cove asking for a second chance. For the first time in his memory, he was content.  Not just content, happy.  He seemed to have formed a habit of making things worse by trying to help, but when it came down to it… He loved it here.  It was a hard-won ataraxia.  

Still, there was one more thing Tagg had to do before he could be truly happy. He was just waiting for the right moment.

When he’d realized how late it had gotten, the scarred man had sighed and stretched, turning to go back to the den. As he reached the surrounding area, he paused and looked up for one last glance at the stars for the night. What he saw instead took his breath away.

Brilliant shades of green, blue, and violet danced across the sky, filling the heavens with their performance.  The veteran had heard of such displays before, but had never been lucky enough to see one.  He scuttled into the pack den and prodded Moon awake. “Moon! Moon, you have to come see this!” He whispered, not wanting to wake anyone else.

Not waiting for her to wake up all the way, he turned and bolted back outside, not wanting to miss the opportunity.  He stood there, staring into the sky, marveling at the beauty he was witnessing.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! So sorry about the wait!

The day had been fairly easy to say in the least. A border patrol and a successful hunt were what the ebony she-wolf had spent the day doing. She did take a small nap in between said activities but despite the small rest she was surprisingly tired. When she had reached the den her red hero wasn't there. She thought about going to look for him but decided she'd just wait up for him. She slipped into the communal den and went to her nook just to the side of the entrance. She curled up and rested her paws upon her fore legs. Silver eyes watching for his familiar form and ear listening for his footfalls. A while past and Moon did her best to stay awake but as the night progressed her eyelids grew heavier and heavier. No longer able to keep them open she allowed them to close having her ears take double duty. Slowly she began to drift into sleep despite her best efforts. Just as she floated along the border of deep sleep a whisper pulled her back. Slowly waking her name registered in her head along with his voice. Slowly blinking the sleep away she got up and followed him out.

Once her large form reached the outside world a yawn escaped from her maw. She moved towards him coming up on his good side. She didnt even register what he was looking at "What is it dear?" She asked as she gave him a nibble behind his ear and a hum in greeting. Her eyes remained closed as she took a deep breath taking in his scent. Her tail wagged with pure happiness. She never knew such strong feelings could ever exist and couldn't figure out how she had become so lucky to have found them. She questioned everyday how she became so lucky to have met such an amazing man and how he could ever love someone like her.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! You're good :)

Word Count: 226

Moon was moving slowly, and was clearly very exhausted, when she emerged from the den with a murmured question. He felt warm inside hearing her call him ‘dear’.  No matter how often she used terms of endearment with him, he would never get used to it. Tagg felt a little bad for waking her, but he felt this was something she would enjoy.  “Look up darling.” He murmured, using his muzzle to nudge her own skyward.

He sat there with her, watching the display for a moment before he looked over at her.  Once again he felt fierce affection swell inside him, filling him so much he thought he might explode.  He glanced back at the sky and then back at her.  How could he stare at the stars and their accompanying light show when something so magnificent was sitting beside him?

The scarred man opened his mouth, then paused.  He’d was going to wait a little longer, but this moment… it felt…  “Will you come with me to the hot springs?” He asked softly.  He had a plan, and he wanted to do this right.  He ran his tongue gently over her ears. “We won’t stay long; then we can come back and go to bed.” He coaxed.  Despite how sure he was about this, nervousness blossomed in his chest.  He forced it away.  He could do this.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! I dunno if you've ever seen the movie Balto but this totally reminds me of a scene from it! :D

That warm fuzzy tingling feeling was growing inside the midnight pelted woman as it usually did when she was with the red man. Her question was answered by his velvety voice and his muzzle lifting her towards the sky. She blinked the sky away and opened to see brilliant greens and blues and streaks of purple dance across the sky. Her tiredness was instantly forgotten as her became mesmerized by the lights. "Beautiful" she breathed as she watched them. They were so brilliant and vivid. Since she was so enthralled by the Northern lights she completely missed him looking at her. Wonderlust was clear on her face as she looked on with a smile. It wasn't until his voice reached her again did she look to him again.

Looking back towards him she gave a smile and another kiss to his cheek. She nodded and giggled at his coaxing. "Of course love, just as long as you don't push me in again" she teased with mischief flashing in her eyes for just a moment. She then stood and started towards the springs. Looking over her right should she made sure he was following. She had no doubt he was she just didnt want to get too far ahead of him. "Do you know what causes those lights?" She asked when he had caught up to her. Her natural curiosity couldn't resist the opportunity to learn something new.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Dude yes I love Balto! I actually didn't even think about it when I went for this but now that's all I'm going to be able to really see xD

Word Count: 322

Since Moon seemed to have forgotten her fatigue, felt even better about the timing.  He quickly followed her as she led the way to the hot springs. “It’s too cold to go swimming now.  We’d freeze when we got out.” He laughed at her teasing.  When they reached the hot springs, he sat so only his front paws were in the edge of the water.  That coupled with the steam rising from the pools was enough to shield him from the worst of the night’s chill.

“No, I don’t… but it would be interesting to find out.” He said in response to her question.  He sat quietly for a few moments, pelts brushing, and watched the lights and their reflection on the water.  He glanced over at his companion and took a deep breath.  It was now, or not for a while.  And who knew when such an opportunity would present itself again?

“Actually, Moon, I didn’t just bring you here to look at pretty lights.” Tagg admitted.  He wasn’t lying; quite apart from the better view and the heat, he’d asked her to come to the hotsprings for a far more important reason.  This was the place they’d first told each other how they truly felt, and this is where he wanted to…

“It hasn’t been long, but…” His voice cracked and he cleared his throat.  He was doing better than the first time he did something like this, but his brain was still trying to make sure he knew everything that could go wrong.  He was trying very hard to ignore it.   “When I’m with you, I feel whole.  When we have different duties, all I can think about is coming back to be with you.  I don’t know how this happened, but I do know that I love you and I want to be with you forever.”

He swallowed. “Moon, ah, would you… um…” Smooth Tagg, real smooth. “That is, will you, um, will you be my mate?”

"Speech"  Thought

l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Me too! It's seriously my favorite movie XD

The walk to the hot springs was quick. Once they arrived Moon welcomed the warm air as it flew through her thick winter coat. She sat next to her love close enough so that their coats were intertwined and looked back to the sky. The Northern lights danced easily and gracefully against the dark back drop of the sky. Taggs response to her question bummed her out only slightly, she wanted to know but it wasn't going to ruin the moment. "It would be interesting. I wonder if any wolf has ever known" she stated simply thinking out loud.

When her other half spoke again she pulled herself from the lights once more. 'Actually Moon, I didnt just bring you here to look at pretty lights'. He didnt? Her curiosity perked up again. Silver eyes looked over his handsome features searching for a clue. That clue was found when he spoke again and his voice cracked. His nervousness now showed itself in his eye and she recognized it from the last time they were here. Giving him a smile and a small nod of encouragement she could feel the butterflies swarming about her once again. Last time this happened they confessed their love to one another... The anticipation was growing inside the dark woman so much she felt as if she would pop.

His words of feeling whole with when he was with her, how when they are apart all he can do is think of her, and how he knows he loves her and wants to be with her for forever caused Moon to become a bit teary eyed. Everything he was saying was exactly how she felt about him. Her whole face grew hot this time instead of just her cheeks and she could hardly contain herself. "I love and want to be with you forever too my dear" she interjected while giving him another kiss. She felt that if she told him that it would help his nervousness - guess not. She did her best to suppress the giggle that threatened to make itself heard from his adorable rambling.

Then it happened.

He popped 'the question'. Overwhelming joy spilled over inside the midnight female. Her head nodded vigorously as a ecstatic bark of joy fell from her inky lips. "Yes yes yes!" She exclaimed jumping up from her seated position so that she could adorn every inch of his face in happy excited kisses.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Yeah, it was my favorite for a long time as a kid.  Now I go back and fourth between like 20 movies xD Also for when we finish this later, to get the mate lp it needs to be on both of their profiles just so you know.

Word Count: 221

As the words left his mouth, Tagg felt a huge weight settle over him.  What if she said no? What if she decided this was too far? What if before she’d just been too nice to turn him down?  Try as he might, he couldn’t silence the fears completely.  

She didn’t make him wait.  The last word had barely entered the night when we was suddenly jumping on him and licking his muzzle.  The weight was gone just as fast as it appeared, and he thought he might float away into heaven then and there, and go to join the lights in the sky.  He quickly reciprocated her actions, paws splashing a little as his entire body was wagging all over the place and he was excitedly jumping about.

Of course she said yes, you dummy.  She loves you. He would never be able to understand how she could have grown to feel for him.  Him, with his scarred face and defensive nature.  Him, with his nightmares and insecurities. Him, who had fought and done things he wish he could erase from his mind.

After a few moments he settled down, now standing several wolf-lengths from the edge of the pool.  He grinned stupidly at his mate.  It felt wonderful to use that word. He nuzzled her. “I love you.” He murmured.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! My inner child is still strong lol and ya I kinda already updated it XD

Her excitement was reciprocated by her russet hero. They jumped around adroning one another with kisses before settling down away from the spring. The grin that was worn on her mates inky lips was contageous and met with one of her own. Closing her eyes Moon pressed her forehead to his taking in the sound of his breathing before he nuzzled her. A pleased hum vibrated deep in her chest as her silver tipped tail swayed happily behind her. "I love you too" she replied moving back to kiss his nose. Her mercury orbs took in his features as a warmth swelled within her that wasn't caused from the spring or the jumping about. "I love you now and for forever" she knew deep down he was the one, her soulmate, the one she would spend the rest of her days with...and she wouldn't have it any other way. She moved in once again as to take him in an embrace burying her nose into his scruff and inhaling. His scent washed over her senses causing a feeling of safety and security. She hummed once more as she never wanted this moment to end.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Yeah I have this list of movies I want to rewatch and Balto was already on it so I actually just went and watched it xD Mum says I don't have a boyfriend cuz I'm still such a child but if I have to trade in my inner youngster for a man... AIN'T HAPPENIN :D

Oh and I also realized this takes place a few days before the lynx thread.

Word Count: 225

Tagg felt… he didn’t know how to describe it.  This was something he would never let go of.  After everything, he somehow managed to not only make a home for himself, but have a proper family.  He hummed in his throat as he and Moon – his mate – exchanged nuzzles and kisses.  It didn’t matter that this had happened fast and come from nowhere.  It didn’t matter that it hadn’t been long.  Tagg knew it was real, and he would do everything in his power to make sure he didn’t screw things up.

He let out a breathy laugh as the world finally stopped spinning around him and he grounded again, no longer feeling as if he was going to float away. He sat back, gazing into those bright silver eyes. He glanced up for only a moment. “All the lights in the sky pale in comparison to you. My Moon.” He smiled.  He’d been waiting to say that since the moment he realized he’d loved her.  Now was finally the right moment.

Now everything was right with the world.  Now he could be truly happy.

“I promise I’ll never leave you.” He swore.  He felt it was a given, but he wanted to say it.  Never again would he leave things unsaid. Never again would he be afraid to speak his mind – at least to her. “My Moon.”

"Speech"  Thought

l