930 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adelard

A Lone Wolf — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kckc1289 who has 69 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
(Hey, Any other lone wolf want to rp??)

Fallen sat back along his den licking his paw. Bramble Falls was very peaceful right during this time. He sat up on his hind legs and decided to go hunting. He was getting hungry. Bramble Falls had a really nice amount of prey. A wide assortment of rabbits to stags. Its quite nice for some variety.

Fallen enjoyed the life of a lone wolf, being secluded, rather than being in a pack. He sniffed the air crouching down low. Cold air filled his senses but also a light smell of a rabbit or possibly a hare. Finally, he had been waiting for a rabbit for a long time. He was tired of the small mice and even the rare vole. A hare was what he needed to boost his spirits.

It was Angel's birthday today. He was maybe going to visit the falls for a swim or take a lave. He remembered Angel, she was often peppy and cheerful, where as he was more grumpy in front of her. Grumpy and tired of her often "its all right" attitude about life. He even got mad at her for being very happy after his parents just dumped them. "To make them stronger..." they said. Yah, right.

He heard rustling in a bush. Maybe it was that hare he smelled earlier. He crouched down putting one paw in front of the other slowly and softly. The hare emerged and looked around, but it didn't even spot the dark, yet well hidden wolf. He pounced and caught it. He picked it up in his mouth and decided to go to the falls. Right now, with that hare in his mouth. It wasn't like anyone wasn't there. Yes, that's what he would do today.
Played by Ksi who has 35 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

Little darling, I feel like ice is slowly melting . . .

OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining :)

Blood. That distinct smell she had been almost longing to feel for what could be a full day. It was clear that hunting was not her strong point, she was too slow, too clumsy to track a single prey and make it hers instantly. Suvah couldn’t really remind how had she landed there. She started feeling a smaller animal’s sweet smell, then another, then another… and then, that smell. It could be because of her hunger, but she hadn’t felt any other presence apart from that of the rabbit and her own, and all she could hear was the clear sound of a water current, loudly falling and jumping.

Feeling numb, Suvah shook her head, her white belly almost touching the ground, making sure she was well hidden from whatever had killed the animal that was her prey. What if it was another wolf? The smell of the water current, blood, and her own weak state wasn’t going to let her catch any other smell, of even signal.

But she was curious.

She prowled, trying not to touch any bush nor make any sound. Her orange eyes could recognize a black figure on the other side, yet she still wasn’t able to smell it. She tried to reach, as if her snout was moving on its own, growling softly at the thought of the lost meal. The dark figure moved, and Suvah almost jumped, feeling her thick fur curling on her back as she heard branches cracking under her feet. Her position was not a secret anymore.

Here comes the sun, and I say . . .

It's  a l r i g h t.

Lack of muse warning! Posts may come slow!

<center>Para que en las noches españolas
no dejen de escucharse
los hermosos aullidos del Lobo
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
(OOC: It's okay :) )

Fallen heard something rustle behind him. He turned around, curios. Was this someone else's territory? He did not know because he proably had only been a couple days here at Bramble Falls. He sniffed once more. He picked up a strong scent of a younger wolf.

Fallen presumed it was about a pup age. It wouldn't hurt him unless it was a taught pup from a pack. He whipped around and called. <b>"Come out. I can hear you." </b>

He hoped it was a young pup. He hadn't seen them in a long time. Maybe...no. No, it was impossible. <b> "Come out." </b> he called once more, less kindly.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

OOC: Sorry for being so slow! >_<

Suvah gulped at the sole sound of the -almost threatening- stranger’s voice. She slowly crawled out of the brushes, until she could have the full image of the mysterious, dark figure. Her amber eyes gazed in curiosity, examining every detail she could keep before having to run away or, maybe, something worse. Suvah could feel her tension pounding into her as she witnessed the other’s beast’s eyes; they seemed as cold as ice, and the contrast between them and the black fur that surrounded them, along with the intense smell of fresh blood, didn’t make them any better to the femme’s opinion.

But she was not going to run. Not yet.

“I was not spying, I swear.” She barked, feeling much more tension in her words that she would have liked to. Her eyes looked directly to the dead rabbit’s body, and then went to the small thread of blood that slowly escaped from it. With all that hunger, she wouldn’t stand a chance against that, or any other wolf. She swallowed again, eyes lost in red. What if she was in his territory? She could have swear she hadn’t smelt any sign of other wolves, but then again, she didn’t even remember how she had padded that far from her den.

The grey bitch shook her head, making little leafs fly around her. It was no time to think about her clumsiness. “Listen, if this is your territory, I’ll just go away”. Suvah said, putting her pieces together as best as she could. She gave a last gaze into the male’s eyes, waiting for his response, preparing her limbs to run.

It's  a l r i g h t.

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
OOC: It's okay. I was busy too. :)

Fallen narrowed his eyes. <b>"You thought I own this place. I'm just me,myself and I. And I see you're tensing up. You think I'm going to hurt you." </b>Fallen was used to this treatment. Everyone thought he was hostile just because of his hard eyes and black coat. Everyone thought he was a beast. Maybe it was how he treated strangers. But he was a wolf, right? Maybe he needed to work on being kinder.

He could already tell it was a female but he was not certain on the age. He waited as he stared into her eyes, trying to make his glare, softer, kinder. Maybe it was all the years of solitude and weathering that had changed his once warm stare into a cold glare. He waited for her response.
(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2012, 03:54 AM by Fallen.)
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

Phew. Suvah filled her lungs in a long sigh of what seemed to be relief. She was lucky, that wolf could have perfectly been an alpha of some pack of the area, and her neck would have been snapped before she could have had the time to put a paw on the ground. “Better careful than dead.” She almost murmured, orange orbs gazing timidly into the other wolf’s eyes, just to break the contact an instant later. “But I was not scared.” The grey bitch added, in a much more childish tone that she would have liked to. She felt a sudden confusion, she didn’t know anything about that black beast, yet she was starting to calm her nerves, slowly, but surely. Suvah looked away, frowning at herself, trying to lecture internally. What if he didn’t have good intentions? The image of her father wandered on her mind again, just as he had been doing for as long as she had been alone. That was it, this strange wolf… his dark coat, his cold gaze… he reminded her of her father.

The young girl’s nose pointed at the black male again, searching for any detail that could relieve her from the image of her father. This was not him, after all; no matter the similarities, she knew her dad was long gone. Suvah sniffed carefully, still keeping the distance, when a sudden question shook her curious head. “Who are you?” Words almost escaped from her snout. He was… interesting.

It's  a l r i g h t.

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
<b>"I'm Fallen." </b> he said. He could see she was calming down. Good. He sat down by the rabbit and looked up at the grey wolf. <b>" Was this yours? You could have it, you look hungry." </b> He could see by the smell of blood and his eyes and pelt, she had every right to be scared. Fallen felt content, he hadn't socialized in a long time. He almost let out a laugh, at himself for being so pathetic.

Fallen, wanted to ask the wolf if he wanted to come to the falls, after she had eaten. Maybe she could rest there and get some water. He pushed the thought back into his head. But along with happiness, another unexpected thought came through his head. Someone he hadn't been thinking of for 2 years. <i> 2 years...</i>
That made him feel old when he said that. He thought of Wille. Wille, the white wolf that had broken his heart. He remembered meeting her like this, with the rabbit and eating. But somewhere else, of course.

He ached remembering Wille. Her amber eyes.... and her fun personality. He shook his head and stared at the grey wolf. He could see the hesitation in her eyes. He looked away quickly, feeling sad once more. She still thought of him as a beast. With his hardened look, and sad eyes. At least he was having some sort of communication. It was an improvement, a thing to be proud of. He kinda hoped she'd sit and stay, so that he's have a feeling of more content. He didn't know where that feeling came from. Maybe the joy of socialization or the young wolf by him.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

OOC: mia mia mia mia

“I’m fine.” The young wolf cringed at the obviousness of her lie. She was far from fine. She was hungry, so hungry she felt like she could have eaten a whole elk in just an instant. Oh… elks… so delicious… Suvah’s mind began to wander at the only thought of such a succulent meal. It had been so much time since her lost family managed to catch one, and the pup could still recreate almost perfectly the scent and taste of that precious meat. The fae licked her lips, feeling her mouth as watery as ever. She missed those times… now, here she was, getting delirious over a small rabbit. The femme paused, thoughtful. “You know what… I’m not that fine” She sighed, lowering her head, ears tucked in shame, wondering how she had managed to be in such a desperate situation.

“Thank you.” Suvah showed a little smile before throwing herself to the small animal, she ripped its already bleeding skin, and delighted herself with what seemed to be the only food she had tasted in ages.

She licked her now bloody lips when she felt she had finished eating, and sat in her hindquarters, moving the tip of her bushy tail in deep satisfaction, yet still feeling embarrassed. The she-wolf was not the kind of animal to take anything from other relatives, even if the other had asked her to; she was too proud, she could survive all by herself, Suvah was not a pup anymore.

She didn’t need anyone.

Then why was she so comfortable around him?

The fae shrugged, she was no expert in socialization; in fact, it was precisely what she had been trying to avoid for long enough to even forget how to act around others. All she knew was not to trust anyone. But this wolf had something… maybe it was his resemblance to Suvah’s father, or the fact that he had shown the kindness and warmth that her puppy self had been secretly longing for. She didn’t know.

“I’m Suvah, nice to meet you.” She spoke, slowly moving her tail again. Maybe she could stay here for a brief moment.

It's  a l r i g h t.

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen smiled at the young she-wolf's hunger. But literally, she did look hungry. He moved off to the side to give her more room. He moving is tail up and down brushing lightly on his back. He moved his paw tilting towards his head in a much more comfortable way. This was awkward he agreed with his other self. He looked up at the sun. It was getting darker. He needed to pluck up some courage or the she- wolf had to leave. But he didn't want to go. It was something about this wolf, that made him feel delighted, after the years of lone meals while listening the howl of the nearby packs. Moving, and moving to find a decent spot. Well, he found one. Here at Bramble Falls.

Fallen ached to go to the Falls, he needed to. He intended to. It was Angel's birthday. His poor, beloved sister. But that she- wolf would see him cry. And she had only met him. He always had been finding a place to celebrate her birthday for years. When he was traveling, when he was with her. He would always catch an elk. Even if it took all night. Just for her and him. Fallen stood up and found his guts. <b>"Do you want to come to the waterfalls with me? I kinda need to do it. For my sister..."</b>His ears fell down and he held back tears. He hadn't said that in a long time. <i>For my sister...</i>

Sometimes he wondered how horrible she was to her. He looked up embarrassed. He smiled to hid his sadness, waiting for her answer.
(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2012, 04:08 AM by Fallen.)
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

The youngish vixen had to bite her tongue to prevent herself from asking something improper too soon. She may be young, but she already knew –maybe too well- the pain of loss. For weeks whole, she had wandered those strange forests, searching for her lost family, having to look at her own desperation every time she stared at her amber orbs in the current water of any river or lake. That look. It pierces your heart just to see that unmistakable, that horrible gaze.

Fallen was strong, she could see that, but there was something in his eyes that showed a deep wound, the same wound she had to wear and still wore, the same wound she was trying to hide and forget. He had the ugly scar of loss written in his eyes.

She was almost convinced of that, but her puppy mind couldn’t put a paw on what was exactly on his mind. What made him want to go to the waterfalls, and more important to her, why did he want her to go. She hadn’t mourned her family. Sure, she had howled at the moon uncountable times in sadness, desperately asking the moon to guide them back to her. But, eventually, she had had to understand that mourning wouldn’t make her survive, that she was alone. Asking someone to be with her was so far away, so unthinkable.

But maybe she was mistaken, and didn’t have to be alone. At least not every time.

Her mind stopped her wandering. Was she crazy? She didn’t even know the wolf, yet she had that feeling. She wanted to go with him, she wanted to help him, at least a little.

Suvah moved her tail nervously in shame, she had never felt like that, not that she remembered. And it felt weird, as if there was no space in her mind – or heart- for that. It may be the fact that she had coped with that pain before, but she couldn’t find any way of seeing him as weak, the way she would have seen him if they had met in other circumstances. She didn’t want to leave him alone now.

She was in debt with him, after all.

“Sure” she said, and held back her curiousness once again. The pup she still was wanted to know about his sister, but she couldn’t bring herself to ask. “You don’t meet such a kind wolf every day” Suvah added, smiling a little, but cringing internally at her own childish bark. It was so strange, seeing herself trying to cheer someone up.

It's  a l r i g h t.

(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2012, 07:37 PM by Suvah.)

no dejen de escucharse
</center>