479 Users Online
Viorel, Nia, Bing, Jadon

Au crépuscule de nos rêves — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ksi who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Akila Ulrin

And for all the roads you followed...

OOC: Um, sorry if I mispelled her name, but is it Wille or Willie?

January 11 - Dusk - Clear, 34º F/ 1º C

A long call echoed through the vastness of the open field. With the sun already leaning to hide behind the mountains, the fresh scent of winter that still lingered in the air was adorned with a deep shade of orange brightness, and elongated shadows darkened under the pace of the roaming wolf. Another ululation escaped from the beast’s throat in a loud resond, and birds flew around her as she waited for a response. The large wolfess knew who she was calling for. It was not the first time she and Wille had met, and she couldn’t –nor did she want to- hide the fact that the younger fae was the only connection Akila had with her past self. She enjoyed her company, and it would be a lie to deny her desire to care for the white timber wolf.

One more time, her voice filled the quietness of the land, sending the message that was yet to be answered. The black leathery nose opened, and she felt the faint glow of the other wolf’s scent dancing with the chilly wind. Wille was there, somewhere, and the fair colored femme wouldn’t stop her callings until they had been heard.

And for all you did not find...

And for all the dreams you had to leave behind.

(This post was last modified: Jan 13, 2012, 01:35 AM by Akila.)
Played by kckc1289 who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
(It's actually Willie but her name shows up as Wille.)

Willie was sleeping peacefully by the blueberry fields. She loved the blueberry fields and the company she had with her. Akila, was a great friend and a great hunting partner. They lived near each other at blackberry fields. The fruit was abundant there.

She woke up with a jolt and picked a faint eerie call to a wolf- her. Her head was lifted up. Her body was alert. Her ears erect. She reconized the call. It was Akila. Was something wrong? She stood up, groaning. It was early. But not to early to answer her call. Willie ran, ran to Akila.
Inactive No Rank
Akila Ulrin

OOC: Keep in mind this is set at sunset, not morning :) also, sorry for the slight powerplay.

The white figure of the juvenile wolfess appeared in the distance like a ghost in the dark light of the sunset, and Akila sit in her hindquarters to wait for her arrival. She gazed with the kindest of eyes as the snowy wolf arrived, and saluted her with a soft caress of her muzzle in the other femme’s immaculate cheek, and a low wag of her tail as soon as she had approached. She didn’t have any particular reason to call her - other than her desire of wanting to see her, of course- and she could feel a slight flash of guilt for having called her instead of seeking her scent herself.

“Good day, my friend” the large female greeted in a rather solemn tone.

Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
(Sorry)

Wille flicked her tail along her neck. She jumped. <b>" Is anything wrong? Why did you call me?"</b> She asked, panting. Akila was a good friend, and seemed like a mother for her. She hadn't been mothered since she was a little 2 month old pup. A memory of her mother had been fading. She had been losing her voice, her face. But that had memory had come back when she met Akila.
Inactive No Rank
Akila Ulrin

OOC:Shortie, I'm trying to finish before going to have dinner!

“Oh, everything’s fine” Akila’s voice sounded calm and soft, just as the great beast was used for it to sound. “Is it a bad moment?” Amber eyes witnessed the restless panting of the younger wolf, and she couldn’t hold her own mind from starting to wonder if it had been her complete fault, or if there was something she had not yet noticed. “My apologies, I shouldn’t have called you so… unexpectedly. I knew you weren’t too far away, and wanted to see you before the sun was gone” her bark followed, and she looked away with a hint of melancholy in her kind orbs, seeking for the bright form of the sun that lowered in the orange tones of the sky. There wouldn’t be no light in a few hours, and her mind wondered whether the other wolf would keep her company or not until the light was done illuminating the tranquil field.

Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
OOC: It's okay. I have lots of short ones. XI

Wille nodded as the bigger femme talked. <b>"It's okay."</b> Wille stretched as her muscles had been tense as she ran to Akila. <b>"Might as well get some dinner, don't you think?"</b> Wille was hungry. Sure they had the blueberries, but she ate those all the time. She hungered for some bigger food, maybe an elk, if they were lucky.

The sun was set over the distant mountains, The Mountain of Dire. For some reason, she felt comfort there like she felt comfort with Akila. She might even say Akila was the closest friend she had. Another place that gave her comfort was Bramble Falls. She loved the waterfalls and the way they made such a peaceful and natraul note of music. She looked at Akila.
Inactive No Rank
Akila Ulrin

The off white femme uttered a slight chuckle at the proposition of the smaller female. “Clever idea, Willie” she called softly, still smiling at the she-wolf’s hunger. Hunting wasn’t something she had had in mind for a few days, now that she had her hunger satisfied by a reasonably large kill that she shared with a recently met companion. It didn’t matter, her strength and might were encouraged by a periodical and apparently secure meal, and any help she could give to her small friend would be gifted without hesitation. Perhaps with a little help she’d grow up a little, Akila thought, laughing again at her own joke while she noticed the difference in height both of the females shared –maybe one of the facts that made her think of Willie as a young one, even though she was perfectly aware of her adultness.

The large wolfess looked away, scenting for any hint of odor an off-guard herd could have left. Maybe they wouldn’t catch a huge elk, she thought, examining again the team both her petite friend and her made. An elk would be too much, but perhaps a deer would fall twice as easily, and it could feed the smaller one pretty well for a few days.

“Fancy some venison?” she grinned, standing to start trotting away from the meeting place, the black scaled nose almost touching the ground in search of a valid trail. “I’m afraid you’ll have to protect it once the time has come, though.” Akila stated, her nose still facing the ground, waiting for the other one to follow.

Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
Venison. She hadn't had that in ages. She mostly feasted on the occasional vole, or hare. As a lone wolf, she was not big enough to catch to catch elk or a deer, one of those bigger feasts that pack members got tired of. While to lone wolves, those were rare. She chuckled and grinned. <b>"You said hunting is a good idea? Well, venison is the best idea ever thought of." </b>

The larger femme seemed to have caught a scent. She followed, her mind full of thoughts. She thought of the new faces she had met in Relic Lore. It was amazing how one place could change her life. Before, she was just a mere lone wolf. Relic Lore has given refuge to the many wolves who have come seeking a home. Even though, they had no sense of belonging such as being in a pack. But they had a place to call home, a place to call their own den.

<b>"Have anything on your trail, Akila?"</b> Wille walked straight imagining her future life- with a mate, maybe one or two pups but she was young. It was too early to think about that now. <b>"I'm sorry Akila. I would help but I happen to be very tired from my awoken nap."</b> she added in a joking manner.
Inactive No Rank
Akila Ulrin

A throaty chuckle vibrated inside of the deep, moving chest, as beige limbs followed the unsteady pace of her search for a worthy quarry. It would have been difficult for the smaller wolfess to hear the husky sound of Akila’s laugh; as it had been quiet and secret, more as signal to her own self, a reminder of how she enjoyed the elation that flooded the other girl’s word. She was so young at heart, so full of thoughts and dreams that the larger –and older- femme could not help but quietly adore and applaud such a temper. Willie was alone, much like her own self, and yet she had never seemed to care about that. No. She just accepted her present and lived with it, with her daily glee and her juvenile dreams. It was admirable, and to witness such a pure strength was more than an honor to the fair femme, especially considering the younger one’s age.

The seeking female put an end to her thoughts as her triangular ears rounder her crown to better hear the jokes of her following companion. Paws paused, and snout pointed back, releasing a snort from her lungs. “So, aren’t you going to help me find your dinner? You better get your lazy butt walking, unless you want me treating you like a 3-month old for the rest of your life, of course.” Another husky chortle emerged from her mouth as she gazed at the alluded wolfess, forming a false frown on her white eyebrows. “Come on, I follow you.” She demanded, showing the hint of a smile on her black lips. Akila had no true problem on seeking for her dear friend’s meal –in fact, she would much rather treat her as her own pup for, as her own words had stated, the rest of her life; but it was no time to live in a world of fantasy, and the over motherly female had to admit that her dear friend Willie was old enough to live, hunt, and survive on her own. She was no pup, even if she seemed to accept and even enjoy the protection and concern of the Ulrin femme.

Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
<b>"Well, if you were treating me like a pup, wouldn't that mean <i>you</i> would still be hunting for me?"</b> Willie retorted lightly, in a joking manner. She did look up to Akila as a mother. She was two years older that her, and certainly bigger than her. She ran forward and tried to find the smell that Akila was following. Her nose eventually picked the cent up and she was hot on the trail.

The scent was fresh, proably an couple hours ago a deer rushed through the field. The animal proably rested for couple hours, and moved forward for north once more. They were right on its trail. They were entering the wilder part of Relic Lore, The Wildwood. The animal was most likely hiding here.