(See All?) Announcements
286 Users Online
Isla, Google, Bing, Aquene, Adora

My ways they cut through plastic, rust free my golden heart. — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
A tag for @Sven while she's nearby, however anyone is welcome :)!!!

Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Staying in the cavern had been nice, though Macha knew that if she wanted to get anything accomplished she'd have to again begin to travel. However something felt.. Off. She wasn't exactly sure, but the fae had a hunch that she'd set off from the cave in the wrong direction. Perhaps southeast? It was an easy fix, really. All she had to do was turn around! But regardless of the fact, she kept going, probably for the sake of all of these new sights she was witnessing. I mean, look! There was even a visible mountain now! How cool was that?

She managed to somehow stumble across a snowy field, one she'd assumed to look beautiful in the warmer months. The fae would make sure to remember this place, at the very least to fact check that claim when the time came. So many interesting sights around here, but was this really the land her father spoke of? "Hmm, what now.." Macha whispered to herself. "Oh!" An epiphany stuck her just then. She'd look for a water source! She wasn't exactly thirsty, however it'd been a long while, or at least longer than she was used to, since she'd last been able to scry. "At the very least I should check up on my progress."

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven's business in the rise was scouting herds for @Ravenna and himself to plan what the pack might do next for its food stores. The bucks that @Leotie had found them were by now depleted, as to be expected by their swelled numbers. He intended on remaining solitary the majority of the day, focusing solely on the wind and the scents it brought. However, a surprise seemed to be waiting for him, and once the smell of the Dell tickled his nose he could not ignore it.

He followed her trail, quickly recognizing one of his many half-siblings. The special one, he remembered, thanks to her gender. Macha. His gait picked up, features becoming amiable as he approached her.

"Well well, don't tell me the Dell is on the move. First @Lilith, now you?" he called out to her as he closed the distance between.

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

'Another visitor?' The fae thought to herself as she heard soft thuds approaching her approximate vicinity. At least this time she'd be aware they were coming. Though it wasn't just any visitor gracing her presence today. No, it was someone she had actually grown quite familiar with whilst she still remained in the Dell. Sven, her half brother! It was a bit shocking to see him now of all times, to be honest. She'd planned to seek him, along with a few others, out at a later date! But to just happen upon him like this? If that wasn't luck, then she didn't know what was!

Macha had zero problems with her kin Sven, whether that be influenced by her mothers back home or not was unknown, however. They were always oogling over him, usually more so than they did with her own father! Though the once supreme-in-training could definitely understand where those feelings came from. The lad was young, handsome, and rather polite.That mixed with the fact that Devilsbite Dell hadn't the luxury of many males, well, the adoration just made sense.

"Sven!" The fae smiled, happily trotting up to the male. "Ah, Lilith? Is she with you?" That was surprising. So she was wandering somewhere around the lore too? Guess Skoll's words were quite influential. Or perhaps this was Sven's own impact, the two were always.. Rather close. "Well, if they are then it's unintentional. I think we've all just found better things to do with our time." Ouch, that sort of hurt to say. Macha meant no disrespect toward her former home, however she was still rather salty over the information she'd received scrying those weeks before she'd made an official leave, and suppose that showed now in her speech.

(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2018, 09:18 PM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
-Plops Addy in- Scouting Dem 1/3. Most of this post took place with Addy scouting the rise.

Addy was trying her best to work herself up to becoming a scout, which meant, obviously, knowing the layout of their land and the land around them first off. This day she’d ventured off to the rise to give that a look around, not nearly as familiar with it as she was with the Willows. She knew that it was considered their hunting grounds and thus it was likely quite important for her to know about it. When the herds moved in this place would be a big part of their food source and she suspected she would be making a lot of trips out here to scout the herds and make sure they were doing what they were supposed to. Though hunters were the ones that did the dirty work and occasionally helped out the scouts, it was the scouts that kept an eye on them.

She wasn’t very impressed with the landscape, to be honest. The barren openness of it kind of reminded her of the Monadnock and even though there had certainly been some pretty things there, here there were no towering mountains of rock to climb to get a view. No, instead it was all dead and snowy and without anything to block the wind it went like she was being frozen to the bone. She gave a sniff as snot began to drip out her nose, giving her pelt a good shake to fluff it up. Man she couldn’t wait for it to get warmer.

As she trotted along the wind decided to bring her a treat instead of bitter cold. The scent of her cousin, Sven, permeated the air in little tendrils. She paused, curious as to what it was that he would be doing out here. Moreover, there seemed to be a scent intertwined with his. How interesting. Being the nosey nellie that she was she was quick to turn and track them down.

As she approached she noticed the girl was, surprisingly, her age. It seemed she’d been seeing a lot of those lately, what with Griffin and Caelean. She was cloaked in a dark pelt, with eyes a gray similar in color to Ravenna and Sven’s. She let out a chuff of greeting, moving toward Sven’s side. She sidled up to her cousin, head lifting to reach for his chin which she gave an affectionate lick and a bump to his shoulder with her head. I’m starting to think that you’re more social than I am, she teased, referencing to all the wolves that had come to their borders that he’d had some sort of affiliation with. Her amber-yellow gaze turned to the girl and she gave her a smile, Hi, my name’s Adeltra Archer, she introduced.

(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2018, 09:44 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

"Yes, she joined the Ridge not too long ago. Said she fell in love with the stories," he answered her with a smirk. Sven then raised a brow at the way she phrased her own reason for leaving, as well as the use of we all.

"All? Who else has come this way? I heard father has returned. You're sure nothings happened?"

Macha had never seemed the type to be deceitful, and he would assume she trusted her eldest brother to tell him the truth. Did everyone, whoever that included, really just want to stretch their legs? The Dell had seemed so together, so closed, when he had left it. Something had to of changed.

Then Adeltra got to them. He had smelled her before she'd appeared, while Macha had been speaking. Was she out and about practicing her scouting?

"I'm not sure if it counts when it's all family. Macha is my sister; your cousin."

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha smiled, glad that Lilith too had found her own path. She took quick note to herself to pay the fae a visit later, make sure she'd settled in alright. "Mmm.. Father, yes. Along with Judas, Ramiel and Nuriel. Though I have yet to run into any of them, they had left a few weeks before me.. As for Samael, well.." She sighed, knowing it'd be rough for the last of the siblings to make his escape now that everyone else had likely been branded 'missing'. She could only hope that he wasn't being beaten too badly for it all. "He'll make it here eventually, I'm sure of it." Maintaining her expression, the young witch began to contemplate how to next word the rest of her thoughts. "I'm positive. In all honesty, I left on a whim after getting into a disagreement with my scrying session. Call it silly, but I think there are things that I need to do on my own.. Things our mother's probably wouldn't agree with. As for my brother's.. I'm not sure what their reasoning's were for leaving." She sighed again, hoping that eventually she'd catch up with them all and be granted the chance to ask them herself.

It was then that a wolf with a similar appearance to her own joined the group and began talking. The words didn't make sense at first, but then her brother clarified that she had shared the same bloodline as them and Macha felt a little less awkward about the whole thing. "Hello! My name is Macha Archer. It's a pleasure to meet you, cousin!" little did the young pup know, this would be the first of many family members she'd evidently become acquainted with.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Scouting dem 2/3

The dark girl’s eyes widened when Sven mentioned that the other was his sister. Her honeyed-amber gaze turned to the mottled girl, whose pelt was a stark contrast to her cousins. Though, she supposed they did have the same eyes. Geez, how many Archers were they in the world? They just seemed to keep coming! Though, she couldn’t necessarily say that she minded it. She was always excited to meet more family, and especially with the knowledge that the girl was Sven’s sibling. She introduced herself as Macha, certainly an interesting name, and she seemed to have a pep in her step to meet Addy’s.

Nice to meet you too, Macha. I didn’t know Sven had any siblings, but the more the merrier. Can never have too much family, she said. Oh, if only she knew. You gonna be sticking around? the dark Archer asked curiously.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

She assured him rather thoroughly, allowing him to relax just a bit. Maybe it really just had been a chain reaction, all the children wanting to strike out and explore before they became adults and had to settle into a role with the Dell. Some of the words she spoke would have previously been gibberish to him, like scrying, but he had learned quite a bit while with the moon worshippers and was able to nod in understanding. While they were still very much Archers, he couldn't hold them to the same expectations as he did, say, Attica and Adeltra. They had been raised so differently.

The two girls exchanged pleasantries, and Sven scoffed good-naturedly at his little cousin's comment about not knowing he had siblings.

"Far as I know, I've got eight of them," and truly, he wouldn't be surprised if he found out his father had already sired many more.

He was indeed interested in knowing where Macha was headed, if she'd continue to be close by. It would be nice, having his siblings nearer, being given more time to bond with them.

"Head North and you'll hit the Ridge. We're pretty hard to miss. You're welcome any time, you know, and I definitely want to hear from you if you need help."

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Shocking. From what Macha was able to gather, the cousin lived there with Sven, correct? And she hadn't known of his vast amount of siblings that ran widespread among these lands? Huh. Suppose Sven was a rather private character then. "I'll be nearby. I plan on looking for our father, see what he's been up to. After that though I'm not sure. We'll definitely be seeing a lot more of each other from here on out, I can guarantee that!" The fae giggled. The statement was meant for the both of them though, she hoped Adeltra would be able to pick up on that. After all, not only were they family but they were also around the same age. The young Archer was almost positive that they'd have a lot of fun hanging out together. "I'll definitely come to you if anything bad happens, however I'm sure you've realized by now that I tend to stay far away from trouble." it was said with a smirk, but the reality of it all was much darker than that. Getting into trouble back home meant getting bitten, snarled at, outcasted for an unknown period of time. Macha had grown quite fond of being a 'goody-two-shoes' within her stay there. Why change that now?

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
The scent of a large band of coyotes is on the breeze.