501 Users Online
Viorel, Sage, Google

Lonely — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pebbles who has 12 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Puzzles Mc White River
( So sorry its really short )

Puzzles licked the clear, fresh water quickly still feeling dehydrated. He layed down in melting snow. He suddenly howled because of his loneliness, hoping that he might possibly meet someone new."God I'm so bored and lonely " Puzzles said to himself "I at least hope someone comes."
Played by Gavin who has 16 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Teldias Goldheart
OOC: hay this is Silver's brother i hope you don't mind joining u guys. Btw she said she will b on tomorrow

Teldias heard a howl from the lagoon area. "What was that?" he asked himself as he ran toward the lonely noise. There was another wolf laying in what snow was left next to the water. "Hi, i'm Teldias Goldheart. I didn't expect to find another wolf around here but anyways whats on your mind you sound lonely," he knew it was a poor excuse of a conversation starter but it was the first wolf he had seen sense he entered relic lore and some part of him was happy to see a possible friend.
(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2012, 03:14 AM by Teldias.)
The hunt calls me.
-Teldias
Inactive No Rank
Puzzles Mc White River
" Um... hello?, I'm Puzzles Mc White River, I just kinda wanted to talk to someone new. " Puzzles said nervously as he sat up pleasantly. He was staring at the beautiful, white male wolf, "He does sound nice but ........ is he all he seems? if I turn my back will he gobble me up?" Puzzles thought worriedly."Well Puzzles the wolf is waiting on you saying something..." He thought again." So what brings you up to Relic Lore?" He asked in the most politely way he could. "Um..why did you come here and not some posh place, Not that this isn't one". Puzzles waited for an answer while playing with what was left of the snow.
Inactive No Rank
Teldias Goldheart
Teldias stared at the wolf. "He's nervous," he thought in his head. <b>"Did i startle you,"</b> he asked in the most sincere voice he could muster. He walked over to the lagoon a licked the water. <b>"I found my way here because, as you know, as soon as i could fend for myself i left my family and there den and i wandered off and found myself as the wonderful relic lore. As soon as stepped foot into this place i took the vow never to leave, i love it here. But anyways what's your story?"</b> i asked trying to tell him through conversation that i was a friend.

"Please be a friend," he thought "please..."
(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2012, 01:07 PM by Teldias.)
The hunt calls me.
-Teldias
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
ooc:Teldias fails. Should this be befor or after we meet Kiche?

Silver had left the Drooping Williows, but knew she would be back later. After meeting Rhysis she would be much more obserbitory of her surroundings. "Where did that wolf go anyways?" she asked herself. Sniffing the air she smelled to wolves farther down the lake and froze there. "What if they are agressive or hunting partners, and I'm tresspassing on their territory?" she wondered. They where males though she could tell that from their sents. She had heard a howl from this way so maybe one of them was the singer. "Maybe the howler was beiing hurt by the other one?" she thought. Then Silver lifted her head and howled, "Maybe I can scare you guys off!" she thought exitedly.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Puzzles Mc White River
Before I think

" Sorry I just get a bit nervous when I meet new wolves, the thing is I'm a bit to nervous to ask to join a pack" He sighed with embarrassment .
Puzzles stopped and wondered "Another wolf? Is it trying to scare us off? Well thats not gonna happen!". As more as the wolf howled, the more Puzzles became excited and curious. " I'm going to see whats going on". Puzzles said to Teldias. As he wandered up to the the wolf, he suddenly flinched, then trotted up to the wolf. "Are you trying to scare us off?" Puzzles woofed, challenging her.
Inactive No Rank
Teldias Goldheart
Teldias ran behind Puzzles. He saw the wolf after him and the silver wolves blue eyes seemed to stair at them. After Puzzles asked the the wolf <b>"Are you trying to scare us off?" </b> Teldias growled with puzzles as if to say <b><i>im with him</i></b>. Teldias sniffed at the new wolf and there was no scent of pack. But what he did smell was female. This wolf that tried to scare them off was a girl. He did a kind of yapping laugh and rolled in the snow. <i>She thought she could scare us, he thought to himself amused</i>. But some part of him was thinking yet again...

Please be a friend... please...
(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2012, 09:42 PM by Teldias.)
The hunt calls me.
-Teldias
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver pulled her head back in amusment at the wolves approach. One was rather small and wouldn't put up much of a threat, but the bigger one mite. Silver smiled and quickly jumped over the small wolf and pinned down the bigger won as he rolled in the snow.<b>"You really shouldn't roll around when the stranger can get you,"</b>she said sneering. She thought the wolf had learned the lesson and sat down. Her shoulder was hurting agian and she licked it agian making shore it was clean.<b>"I was mearly thinking you guys where trouble,"</b>she said. Then she added,<b>"I guess not."</b> Silver looked the wolves up and down then returned to her grooming.
(This post was last modified: Feb 07, 2012, 02:06 PM by SilverWintercoat.)
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Puzzles Mc White River
"Another wolf?" Puzzles said to himself."what is your name,Stranger? if you dare attempt to attack us,you certainly will sorely lose,not like I'm insulting you in any way, just protecting Teldias and myself."He stares at the Silvery-white like female, his playfullness and curiosity was growing fast. Puzzles walked over and gave her a playful nudge,
Inactive No Rank
Teldias Goldheart
Teldias was slitly offended bye Puzzles remark of "protecting" him, but he pushed the thought aside thinking it was just part of Puzzles personality to protect. His eyes darted from one area of the wolf to the next not missing a single detail of her. Then his eyes fell to the area the wolf was grooming. The fur around it was blood stained. She was wounded and then in his mind he noticed that no matter what her skills were like they had the upperhand, one wounded wolf against two healthy wolves, or at least he thought puzzles was healthy.

<b>"You are injured we could take you down easily, so why do you think you could scare us off so easily, and what is your name?"</b> The questions flowed like water. He hoped that the amount of questions would stun her, so we could get the upperhand if there was a battle.<i> I hope ther is no battle.</i> the private comment he made to him self echoed in his ears and brain, it seemed like the story of his life because he was always avoiding fights in the fear of losing. So far he was doing a good job avoiding fights and he didnt want to stop the peace just yet.
The hunt calls me.
-Teldias