(See All?) Announcements
591 Users Online
Google, Bing

Everything is fine. — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Location Charred Ash Draw Den where Treyah (and others are sleeping?) @Treyah
 This is happening only moments after Kerberos and Maera slaughtering one another.

He arrhived like a ghost in the night, appearing by the entrence of the Den where Treyah was supposdely sleeping, without making a sound. His green, gleaming eyes stared into the dark, yet safe depths of the pack den and he let out sigh, vapour pouring out of his nostrils. He had bad news, only bad news and he still wasn't sure how to tell it gently enough for her. Triell was propably dead - not definately but propably. He had no found the body and until he did, he wasn't going to say the old man was gone. And then.. then there was what he had witnessed just moments ago happen between Kerberos and Maera. Garmir still could hardly believe what he had seen and he had no idea how he was - or if he even should let Treyah know, least not now. He was concerned it might break her completely and this pack was already broken enough.

He moved in silently, careful not to wake anyone as he sneaked in until he stood beside her. Gently, he poked Treyah to her shoulder with his cold snout to wake her and he whispered softly to her. "I have news.. come outside.." He retreated silently back towards the Den entrence where his eyes turned to stare at the night. Garmir was unusually tense for his normally nothing-telling, absolutely neutral posture.

(This post was last modified: Mar 12, 2018, 02:57 AM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
i wear my heart for all to see
Treyah Tainn

She didn't normally sleep deeply enough for someone to get into the den, then again, Garmir wasn't a particularly heavily footed wolf. She half expected it to be Kerberos, come to invite her stargazing or to tell her he was back from his trip. Regardless, she rose to her feet without question, careful not to disturb her slumbering siblings as she exited the den to greet Garmir with a sleepy grumble, her teeth gently raking across his ears as she leant against his flank, basking in the comfort the embrace gave her, oblivious to what her changing scent might signal to others.

Finally she yawned, her rump landing against the snow as she gave her head a gentle shake, eyes blinking as it dawned on her that if he had good news, he probably would have waited until morning. Her heart only sunk further as she noticed just how quiet the night was. Barely the beat of a bugs wings could be heard, usually this forest was alive with night sounds. Her shoulders tensed, her voice was tight as she finally questioned, "What's going on?"

(This post was last modified: Mar 12, 2018, 04:44 AM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Treyah
Note: Garmir's Alignment has changed to Lawful Neutral.

Garmir shifted on his place as Treyah came next to him, fully aware of her scent (also why he asked to meet outside) and her warmth as she leaned on him. The earthen male did not reject her, instead offering her what little comfort he could for the news he brought were not great. He continued to whisper, for it might be better no-one else heard it yet. "I managed to connect with his Trail. Triell was headed towards the mountains but.. "

Garmir was sure the old man was dead but he could not say it straight at Treyah. He had not found the body and there was small chance Triell might have passed through the area prior to the avalance. "There had been avalance very recently right where his path went. Maybe he made it.. or.. maybe he passed through before it happen. I can't be certain. I did search around, try to reconnect with his tracks but parts of the mountain side were inaccessable after the destruction." -he tried to offer alternatives, anything but to admit The old man as dead.

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Treyah Tainn

Treyah couldn't wrap her head around it. He hated that mountain, so why would he be going there unless it was to reconnect with the family he had left on the other side. Her heart lurched up into the back of her throat, bringing the burn of bile with it when he mentioned avalanche. She knew it, she just knew that something was wrong.

Treyah leaned away to cough, the limited contents on her stomach deposited in the snow, her paw giving a quick swipe to cover the mess that was left behind. Now wasn't the time to be letting herself get worked up. Maybe he'd made it over beforehand? Perhaps he was stuck on the other side of the mountain, at the Bend with her sister and Serach and Ice. He'd be back when the weather was better, she just had to hold on to hope. "We've got family on the other side... maybe he's just taking refuge with them until the weather improves?" Although her words was hopeful, her tone was not. She just wished that she had known where he was going before he left.

Jaws snapped at a clump of snow as she moved further from the den, hoping that Garmir would join her. If she was awake, she might as well do a patrol while she was up. "Thank you, anyway. You must be tired but would you mind joining me? It's too quiet. Something has the rest of the forest spooked..." Little did she know the disturbance had come from two of her own.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Treyah

Watching her reaction was painful. She managed to hold her composure despite this, almost right away returning back to calm and hopeful Treyah he had always seen her to be. But he sensed it was but an Image, perhaps something she held up for sake of the pack and others? What dark thoughts, what pain laid buried under her for what seemed like infinately good character? How much more of it she could handle?

Garmir nodded at her hopeful comment. Perhaps Triell was on the other side of the mountains. Perhaps there was some hold up why he could not return right away. "Perhaps.. I did meet few wolves who knew him. Asked to let us know If they find out anything about Triell.."

Garmir followed her as she invited him. Right now he did not want to leave Treyah out of his sight, not after what had just happen between Maera and Kerberos. He still uttered not a word even though he had witnessed everything. "I Will join you. I prefer to work at night anyway.." -he murmured to her softly, only now starting to realize how much he appriciated her strenght and good will. Garmir admired her the same way he once admired his king, one who had made him the tool he now was. No.. not the same way. This was something else, not as blind.

(This post was last modified: Mar 12, 2018, 01:12 PM by Garmir.)

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
sneaky midnight phone post for you, apologies if it's muddled.

It didn’t surprise the girl that others knew her father, he had been born here, just as she had and the Tainn’s roots ran deep. ”I plan on visiting my sister anyway, once things settle down for spring so I can check while I’m there. I imagine Mae and Kerb will have another litter and we promised each other there would only be one this year so I should be able to do a bit of travelling before they are born,” she attempted to distract herself with a brighter future, hidden somewhere just out of sight for now. She even managed a smile, if it was a little strained. She didn’t want to dwell on what that might mean for her or her status as a leader moving forward, not to mention her feelings toward her colead.

Attempting to distract herself and turn the conversation around again, she forged ahead with her quiet conversation, ”But what about you? Are you interested in going after a role or are you gonna keep slinking about as the lowest forever? You’ve proven yourself as a scout and guardian as far as I’m concerned.” She had hoped he would broach the subject first, and it was only now she considered that perhaps she should have left the topic well enough alone, but she had wanted to change her own train of thought, and this was the first thing that came to mind.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Treyah

Hardest thing for Garmir was to hold information back from her. The earthen male still held strong to his honor code, which stated he had to, always, be truthful for his superiors. He had to tell her, but he still stalled for more time, knowing that he had to deliver the news more softly. It was good thing he was walking slightly behind her for his face had quite pained expression right now. Her asking about his own ambitions was welcome distraction and Garmir moved closer to her, trying to act more confident and even light hearted as he playfully blunted out; "Do I strike to you as someone who is lowest?" -He murmured to her, Garmir for once using his tail and lifting it a little bit, although keeping it far lower than her's.

Garmir's tone changed slightly as he explained further, telling to her honestly how he viewed his role in this pack. "I serve whatever purpose you assign me for but Im sure you have noticed by now, I don't do so out of submission or fear. I do as you say because I have decided it - Im fulfilling the purpose I was designed for - be it then scout, guardian or the lowest."

Before she could reply to him or to tell how he might appear like some automaton or slave, Garmir wanted to tell her the most important part. "...Im happy like this."

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Treyah Tainn

Garmir's playful tone was something foreign to the girl and it sent a small rush of butterflies to the pit of her stomach as she caught the subtle changes in his body language. "It suits you." She responded with a light laugh, nodding as he continued to explain himself. "Maybe a teacher then? For Lana and Cannon at least, I can't speak for Mae and Kerb but they should learn how to fight, and hunt. I could probably use some pointers on tracking too, if we can make the time." She allowed her voice to trail off, steps slowing in the hope that Garmir would walk shoulder to shoulder with her. She couldn't help but think maybe if she had more of an idea what she was doing then maybe the wolves that vanished wouldn't have gotten so far.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Treyah

Despite what was happening around the pack, with members disappearing and Kerberos and Maera tearing each other apart, Treyah was one constant that seemed to always remain. Knowing she was here was a calming, positive thing and Garmir hated to break this little lull moment they had. He indeed did catch up with her, walking with her shoulder to shoulder as if for this brief moment her equal - or close friend. Was she a friend to him? Whatever she was to him, he wanted her to remain. He would stay even if everyone else left her, he would defend her even if it meant throwing his own life away - he would abandon his oath to the Greater pack, so that he could pledge his undying loyalty to her - all this he did willingly. "I have made up my mind... about what we spoke earlier..." -he begin.

"I will stay here, with the Charred Ash Draw, with you. And I will be whatever you want me to be as long as I have a purpose. Im happy here... and you have taught me so much." -Garmir decleared, his voice almost breaking as emotions filled him. He had not felt this sure about anything in his life before. He could fullfill many roles and if she wanted him to teach the young uns to fight and hunt, he would. If she wanted to learn more about Tracking, he would show her. Most importantly however, he would be there to support her, for she was the soul of Charred Ash Draw and all the good things the pack represented..

(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2018, 01:59 AM by Garmir.)