(See All?) Announcements
535 Users Online
Google, Bing

Jack be nimble, Jack be slick — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg had been home for only a few days, but things had already been...

Well.

Learning of Namid's death had hit the veteran hard, and learning that he had missed her by a single day only made it worse. The knowledge that there was nothing he could do to protect her filled him with frustration and anger. He should have been here to say goodbye. 

Then, patrolling the borders, he'd found Tikhi's scent. She was still here, skulking outside their land. He needed to confront her.

So Tagg checked to make sure Moon was sleeping and headed for the boundary. Whatever was said, he wanted to speak to her in private.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
The princess of Hawthorn Ridge had needed to keep her head down while she waited for her love to come back. Their reunion hadn't gone as she had planned, and things had spiraled out of hand. The revelation that Tagg had a mate and a child had come as a surprise to her.

She must have bewitched him. Or blackmailed him. It was the only explanation for why he would betray her like this. Hurt pierced through her as she found his refreshed scent entering the pack territory. She'd stayed closer after that, hoping to find him.

Today she was lucky. He was sitting just outside the markers and seemed to be waiting for her. "Tagg, my love," She all but purred, rushing to him and nuzzling him. "I'm sorry for making you angry. Please forgive me."
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Guardian dem 1/3

It didn't take long for Tikhi to find him; he thought she'd be heading this way. It seemed she had her own daily patrol. She instantly invaded his space, causing the veteran to stiffen and lean away. He didn't have to keep the peace now, but he didn't want to be rude to an old friend. 

Tagged nudged her back. "Only Moon gets to call me that." He said firmly, not wanting to leave any room for miscommunication. He took a deep breath. He needed to be clear with he, but he wasn't sure how to do that without cutting his ties to Hawthorn. He wasn't sure why that mattered to him so much. He had left after all. 
l
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
Though there was no one to impress, Tikhi was pushed away from the warm fur she so loved. Her ears flicked back as he spoke, a tidal wave of jealousy and betrayal washing over her.

"What is it about her that has you so enthralled?" She spat, looking away from him skulkily. "Leave her. Forget this place and come home. Lead with me, like we're supposed to." Tikhi's voice was almost pleasing as she looked back up at Tagg. That single green eye drew her gaze, as always. She missed that eye, missed cuddling against his side at night. She missed home. She wanted both of them.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Guardian dem 2/3

She was upset. Try as he might to sooth her, Tagg knew it was bound to happen. For some reason the morone woman had convinced herself that they were mates - or at least destined to be. It was part of the reason he'd made the decision to leave the Ridge. He liked her, sure, but he didn't love her.

He bristled at her words. "Tikhi, enough!" He snarled, teeth snapping with a sharp sound.  "I respect your father and appreciate what you've done for me, but my debt is paid. This is my home! I love @Moonshadow and she loves me, despite my faults."

He thought warmly of his return home. At first there had be a panic because they hadn't asked permission... and then the news of Namid's death had been shared. Moonshadow was no longer just a temporary leader anymore. The role was hers.  
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2018, 12:32 AM by Tagg.)
l
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
No no no no! This was all wrong! Everything was crashing down around her. Her dreams, her love, her future... they were all fading before her eyes.

Tagg was angry again. Tikhi shrank back slightly; the man had a temper to rival hers. He vehemently defended his wife. This stirred her ire again, and her caution retreated. "Does she, though?" She hissed, voice low and dangerous. "Does she know what you did? Does she know that she's in danger?"

The morone woman knew what the man was capable of, and she could handle his wrath. She could keep him at bay, or at least direct his temper. He needed her.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Guardian dem 3/3

That was a low blow, bring that up. He'd told Kajika, and he'd told Vesper before he left, but he hadn't had the guts to tell Moon. He growled. "Its none of your business what she knows."  why did he feel like he was being threatened?

"She's not in danger!" He snapped, though his mind turned to when he had first returned. He'd jumped at her when startled once, though that sort of behavior was all but gone.  "Things are different now. I've moved on, Tikhi. I can't go back." There was no telling how far he'd regress if he went back to the Ridge. He would rather stay here with his family.
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2018, 12:33 AM by Tagg.)
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Shes gonna lurk for now :)

She had heard him leave the den and had debated on whether to let him go or follow him. Being so reclusive lately made her want to be with him. So she got up and exited the den following his scent to the border. Upon arriving on the border another scent filled her nostrils. Her hackles rose at the scent of the unwanted woman. It irritated Moon that she still hung around but the ebony female had more important things to deal with. For some reason the cove queen decided to stay hidden in the shadows and wait to see what would transpire.

Silver orbs watched the interaction between the two seeing how defensive her husband was of her. It made her heart flutter actually but it wasn't gonna last long for Tikhi's word only infuriated her. The last thing she said though caused a twinge of curiosity to flutter within her. What danger?

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
Tikhi felt the anger boiling inside her, but she somehow managed to keep it in check. Mostly.

"It is my business! I was there, Tagg! I followed your lead when you took us. I helped in the slaughter! I tasted the blood, cleaned your fur when we finished! I can still taste it!" She stepped closer to him again, lowering her voice. "I saw how much you enjoyed it."

It had been all his idea, after all. The revenge, their cruely... and the blood. So much blood. He hadn't been the same after that. More volatile, more likely to jump into a fight. He won his way to the top with a trail of blood.

And she loved him for it.