540 Users Online
Neo, Google, Bing, Viorel

This little girl — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn
Jenny is being a pest, nothing new.

So this was where her Nonna lived? Hm, she supposed she liked the hidden feel of it all, with it's tangled trees and mossy rocks. But she supposed she'd envisioned something a little more grand, a spectacle really. It was all well and good, reminded the Selwyn of Ghastly Woods, which she liked very much, but what other secrets did this land hold? Were they her's for the pillaging?

She moved parallel to the invisible barrier, the sort of smelly line that her Dad had told her countless times over and over not to cross. Not even if she just wanted to see what laid beyond. Her Dad wasn't that bossy, he tended to leave Jenny to her own devices, but he was pretty insistent on that, so it had to be important she supposed. Siiigh.

She huffed and puffed as she moved along, stomping with an exaggerated heaviness. This was her Nonna's Kingdom, it was her right to come and go as she pleased! So that's what she did, flicking out her paw with such ladylike grace she took her first step into the realm of the Scowle.

[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
puppy tussle? || guardian dem 1/3

i'm skin and bone

just a king on a rusty throne

Strangers.

There was a new one every day.

Today she had found herself at her wits end with them though. Usually they called or even brought a gift but this one...just waltzed right in. SeeJay's stocky form fluffed up as she began her charge. A young growl vibrated through her form and she was reminded of how she had tried to strike down the girl in the meadow. This would be another case of that.

When close enough she launched at the fellow child with her jaws spread and aimed to grab the other. Whether she was actually successful or not was another story that would soon be learned.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn
scuffle post 1/3

Jenny had made it half a dozen steps before a form collided with her and sent them both hurtling to the floor. The Selwyn let out a soft little oof as she landed and felt the stranger yank at the fur coating her neck. Instead of letting the dark sharp get too thorough of a grip she rolled aside then  napped her jaws closed, clamping down on a nice bit of fur just ready and waiting to be yanked at. She pulled as hard as she could, her neck jerking backwards as though she was doing her best to tear the skin from whoever attacked her. She'd practised her tussling techniques on her Dad, as far as Jenny was concerned she was as tough as tough could be. And then some, just for good measure.

But oh, she could do one better than that. If her biting wasn't enough, Jenny was sure to make her attacker regret even laying a paw on her. Releasing her hold, she sucked in a lungful of air and let out a godawful wail, so shrill and loud that it made her own ears hurt. She wasn't even hurting, heck, her Dad pushed her around harder than this but oh man, did it sound like she was in agony, dying even. Anyone with a shred of conscience would no doubt flinch at the sound, and run as fast as their legs could take them.

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2018, 02:58 PM by Jenessa.)
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
guardian dem 2/3

i'm skin and bone

The stranger fought back and SeeJay was high on adrenaline. Even the ripping of her own skin did not cease the fire in her belly for the stranger. She had a chance to strike again when the other one made a horrendous wail. In fact, the sound was so utterly awfully it only fueled SeeJay to make the sound stop. Whatever the detailed in her not-properly-developed mind was unknown.

She struck from below like an angry snake with jaws agape as she aimed to grab the flesh on the underside of the girl's throat. Her teeth would sink in, sharp and hard the moment she met flesh. Her only playtime had been aggression towards strangers and she was using that to her advantage.

Anyone who stumbled upon the flurry of dark fur would certainly have a...situation to deal with.

Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn
scuffle post 2/3

Jenny screamed and screamed, till her voice was hoarse and scratchy. If that hadn't gotten anyone's attention then nothing would. Apparently her attacker didn't like that though, either didn't want to get caught or simply just wanted her to shut up. Either way, Jenny was going to come out on top. Or so she liked to think, the idea of losing was just so silly! It couldn't happen!

The Scowle fiend lunged at her again but was even more snappy than before, if that was even possible. She would have grabbed a hold of her too if it hadn't been for a root that seemingly grabbed at Jenny's paw. Again, the Selwyn fell, her leg swinging wildly as she kicked out hoping to buy time so that she could get back on her paws. That wild, chaotic motion did more than that though. She felt her paw connect, her nail squished against something soft and warm. Not hard but-ohhh she'd poked her in the eye. Oww, that must have hurt. Too bad. Jenny hoped she'd cry, it was the least she deserved.

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2018, 02:58 PM by Jenessa.)
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
guardian dem 3/3

i'm skin and bone

The girl fell back before SeeJay could land a blow and this only enraged her further. A loud growl escaped her only to be amplified by tenfold when something poked her eye. It hurt and watered, she had to quickly close it shut. Her head briefly shook but she could not let this chance to strike get away. Her jaws reached out once more and she finally grabbed onto something (it was a tail, not so great SeeJay) before giving a yank back and attempting to the drag the stranger back towards the borders.

SeeJay would make sure they knew their lesson for crossing borders that weren't theirs.

Played by Switch who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vareth Archer-Lyall
Guardian Dem 1/3 protecting Jenny.
it's in my blood, it's in my water

When Vareth heard the screaming he didn't hesitate to run toward it. Crazily enough. He didn't even stop to get a parent,Aunt, or Uncle either which might have been the wiser choice. Did he really have the time? No.

Closing in on the borders he couldn't believe what he saw. SeeJay attacking Jennassa. "SEEJAY!" He roared, not believing what he was seeing. Already to hurt her to have her leave his friend alone. His family. "LET HER GO!" He commanded,  each hair on his body bristled with his anger. His disgust. Ready to make her do as he told.

i have been blessed with a wilder mind
(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2018, 03:33 PM by Vareth. Edit Reason: dem tag )
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn
scuffle dem 3/3

Ow ow ow ow! Okay that hurt! He paws scrambled for purchase as the Scowle Fiend tried to drag her along, over the bumpy roots and rocks that littered the forest floor. She kicked and clawed, her teeth snapping and clicking as she tried to arch back to grab a hold of her attacl. They didn't get very far though. They were soon interrupted by a thunderous roar, a smile flickered onto the pups lips as she expected to see an adult, but no it was Vareth! Maybe even better, he was family after all; he had to care for her.

The Fiend quickly released her, and like a wounded little deer Jenny skittered to her uncles side with a sad little whine. Her tail curled between her legs and really, it did hurt quite a lot! Would she have to chop it off? Probably not, but if she acted like it was an awful injury she knew she'd get even more sympathy. The show must go on! And oh she was such a poor thing, so hurt and afraid! Yes she'd scuffled with Vareth but they hadn't gone this far, so as far as he probably could tell little Jenny was oh so innocent. Good.

Gritting her teeth she squeezed her eyes as her bottom lip quivered, when she spoke it sound as though she was just about to burst into tears.

"She attacked me! I don't- I didn't..."

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2018, 03:00 PM by Jenessa.)
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
Guardian Dem 1/3

now i'll be bold, as well as strong

If it wasn't one thing it was always another. alerted by a pup's cries he hurriedly made his way from the lagoon to the Scowle's borders. Worried what he might find. But using both ears, and nose he found three cubs. One his own, the other part of the Scowle, and the third not so much. Though she was in close proximity to his son, and upset. Wait... That scent on her coat he knew that too. He looked around as if he expected Odin to apparate. No such thing happened.

Sight upon the unknown girl it was easy to see she was pretty shook up. Being attacked by Seejay it would appear. The Lyall already wore a frown, but pulled it off his lips. Attempting to soften his gaze. Though it was still quite serious as his eyes fell upon SeeJay. "What happened?" He calmly asked, letting her know this was her opportunity to explain her side of things. He tried not to dish out punishment first and ask questions second.

and use my head alongside my heart
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

i'm skin and bone

She didn't appreciate that harsh tone of Vareth, quickly spitting out the tail of the girl. One eye was still held firmly closed as she squinted out the other. It was obvious that the trespasser was not the only one who had got roughed up here. Why did no one care about her? She was ready to give the boy a mouthful of fiery words when Renier showed up and yeah, maybe he didn't really care what happened to her but at least he didn't come in shouting.

"She trespassed and I stopped her." She snorted the words out, with her bad eye closed and her good eye trained on the older male.