(See All?) Announcements
591 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

A Meeting Between Friends — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Days had passed since Oksana had seen her friend. She wanted the chance to catch up with Aleister and find out what was going on with him. We'll mostly she wanted to check up on him make sure all was okay since she hadn't really had the chance before. 

She'd gone on a patrol earlier in the morning and thought since she didn't really have anything she had to do that afternoon it would be a perfect time to catch up with the agouti man. She chose to go looking for him instead of calling, it would give her the opportunity to learn the cove a little better. 
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
sorry, he is in a very sad mood >.<

If anyone watched close enough it would almost seem the former Cove leader was non-stop moving from place to place along the Dire. After discovering, Kip had not showed back up to the den like she normally did, he began to panic. She never left her children for long. She rarely let him give her a break back when they were younger, and Kip cherished them even when they grew more independent. This was unlike the alabaster woman, so the Vuesain searched as much as he could. Keeping an eye on four children was tough enough, but while also doing pack duties, watching out for the cougar and searching for his missing counterpart was hard on the aging man. And it didn't help that he never took more than a few moments to rest.

Aleister was out searching some lesser-known spots on the edge of the territory in hopes he could find signs of Kip anywhere. However, luck was never on his side. Fear and hopelessness seeped from his core as he said upon his haunches in defeat. To this day, he regretted every day he missed spending with his mother, and he never wanted his children to feel that regret and guilt. But how was he going to save them from that when he couldn't find her for them and bring her back. Aleister couldn't protect her and now their children were without their mother. How was he going to raise them on his own?

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
No Worries!:)

The Baranski girl had looked for Aleister in many different places around the territory. Since she didn't know his habits very well she wasn't sure where to start so she chose the lake. They'd talked about it a few times so it seemed only natural that she should start there. She also went into the heart of the territory just in case he was resting after a hunt or having lunch.

When she didn't find him inside the territory she expanded her search further out. Though she'd been to lots of places she knew a little more exploring would be required to learn all the paths and places inside the territory. She had one goal so that was put aside for the time being.

Her search for the agouti man finally came to an end when she spotted him. Though a frown crossed her features when she found him looking very defeated. She didn't know if he wanted a friend at that moment but it wouldn't hurt to try, she thought. "Hello Aleister I've been looking everywhere for you ," she said in quiet tones ad she spproched him. "Would you like to talk?"
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
when angels fall with broken wings, when all is lost and daylight endsi'll carry you and we will live forever

As his mind wandered dangerously into the depths of the unknown, his conscience steadily became unaware of his surroundings. The forest around him fell away as his thoughts devoured him as the seconds turned to minutes then hours. The morning light faded away to reveal the afternoon sun as he sat stone like upon the snow-covered terrain. Aleister was completely oblivious to the approaching ebony coated female until she was alongside him asking him if he would like to talk. 

Sighing softly, he turned his mismatched gaze over to Oksana as a frown adorned her maw. She seemed to easily tell how he was feeling. Ever since their fateful meeting last winter upon the falls, he felt drawn to the Lore born woman after they immediately clicked together like missing puzzle pieces. She was good to him, and he appreciated her friendship in many ways. Perhaps, she was willing to be a shoulder for him to lean on. 

I feel lost, he answered truthfully, as his gaze lifted from hers to look back out into the winter landscape around them. He had been feeling detached lately, as though the only tether to this earth were his children.

(This post was last modified: Dec 27, 2021, 03:39 AM by Aleister.)
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
She was worried for her friend as she looked upon him sitting there by himself. She'd never seen him like this before and it bothered her in ways she didn't quite understand. What she knew was yhat she couldn't just leave him there like this by himself. Oksana felt she had to tey and speak to him but had already made the decision to give him his space if that was what he wanted.

She kept her voice quiet as she spoke to him feeling thar anything louder would only make him feel worse. When he spoke telling her he felt lost she understood that to mean he was willing to talk. A small smile graced her features as she came to sit next to him. She placed her paw on his. A silent reminder that she was there for him. "Do you know what is making you feel lost?" She asked. It was the first thing that came to mind.

Maybe he knew and maybe he didn't but she wouldn't know how to help if she didn't have any idea of what was going through his head.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
lyrics can go here if u want

The soft crunch of snow signaled that his dark coated friend had settled down next to him as a dusty ear flicked in her direction at her words. Then she laid her paw on top of his, casting his mismatched gaze down upon their joined paws before lifting them again to her bright amber eyes. Hesitating to answer her inquisition, Aleister hadn't collected all the reasonings for his detached emotions. There was his sickness this past summer that left him feeling inadequate for the pack, failing them in the one thing he had promised them. Then once he grew closer to another female within the Cove again, she was taken from him either by her own will or against it he would not know. His sister Neha, his first friend Lila, and now his dear Kip. Last of which now left him as a single father to raise three cubs into adolescence. The stress of everything was overwhelming and he wasn't sure how he was going to rise above it.

I feel like the only tether keeping me is my children, he answered in a hushed, exhausted voice. Everything else, my health, my leadership, and my relationships have all been failures it seems. What if I fail them too, when they need me the most? Coming back home last winter had struck open a raw chord, forcing the once rogue to feel his emotions that he had once repressed. Now, a year later, he still was having a hard time reeling them all in when his feelings surged free.

Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana cared deeply for the man she now sat next to. Her eyes were only filled with concern as his met hers. She wanted to help him overcome whatever was causing him to feel this way. She hoped that she could at least alleviate some of the distress that he was feeling. She hoped that he would trust her enough to let her in even just a little. Even if he didn't she hope he would know that she was there for him if and when he might be ready to talk to her. She wouldn't have to wait long because he spoke. While not pouring his whole heart out, she wouldn't ask that of him, it did give her some idea.

Oksana didn't speak right away because she knew the care that would need to be taken. "Right now I don't think your children being your tether is a bad thing. You live for them? Maybe over time they can also help you to get through this in the way that children can heal." Oksana believed that children just had a way of helping other heal with their innocence and happiness. "And you have our friendship," she reminded him, "I don't plan to go anywhere. You're the biggest reason I came to live in the cove Aleister." It hadn't ever just been because he'd offered her a place to live where she wouldn't be on her own anymore. "I also don't think that you can fail your children Aleister. Most importantly I don't think you are the reason different parts of your life have failed."
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
wanna be king in your story

The Vuesain patriarch was silent as she spoke, her words chosen and spoken with care. Oksana was correct, his children were what kept him going day in and day out. They were his lifeline and perhaps she was right, they would be able to help him heal by just being with them. Leo, Lynx and Stella needed him now as their sole parent and he will always be there for Kateri whenever she needed him. Aleister has learned so much so far in his short, chaotic time as a first-time father and now everything his own father did made sense. No matter how many times he left home and came back, he was always forgiven first by his father. To this day, Al hoped he could be an ounce of the man Vespertio was, but he hoped with all his heart he could be as good of a father as he was.

She reminded him again that she was here for him and wasn't going anywhere and that he was her biggest reason for coming to the Cove. He could remember their second time meeting each other while in the forbidden nightshade path and how happy he seemed then. But he was sure now maybe this isn't what she expected of the Vuesain. To be so down on his luck now. Thank you, he managed first, his mismatched eyes meeting her bright gaze. I cherish your friendship, more than ever. He stated genuinely as Aleister never opened up to many and even fewer stuck around after he did.

Far cry from the happy man you met months ago, huh? Aleister answered sarcastically as a half efforted smirk crossed his ebony lips.

(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2022, 11:06 PM by Aleister.)
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana didn't believe Aleister was a bad father at all. Not compared to her own father which she thought to point out to him but in the end she decided against it. Instead she'd tuck that away in her back pocket for when he needed a strong reminder of the kind if father she thought he was. She hoped that what she'd said about his children helped show him that what he'd described them as didn't have to be a bad thing. There was plenty more on the subject she could say but she thought it best to wait and see what he might say next. She'd come to help so she thought he should lead the conversation to matters that he wanted to discuss.

She did however feel that it was important for him to know that she was his friend. She wasn't going anywhere and when he needed her most she'd be there just as she was in that moment. If there wasn't anything else Oksana had learned in her life it was how to be a good friend. She smiled when he thanked her, "You're quite welcome. I'm happy to be here and to help if I can." She was more than happy to be the listening ear or shoulder he cried on if that was what he needed. She hoped that he would be that for her if she ever needed It. "I feel the same about you too Aleister." She told him and maybe she didn't understand why he was so important to her but she was sure one day she'd figure it out.

Oksana shrugged at what he said next. "Yes but that doesn't bother me any. Bad things happen and you don't always have control over it or how it makes you feel. I don't know everything and I'm not asking to know unless you want me to but it sounds like you've had a real rough time of it. Your not made of stone," she said brushing his cheek with her muzzle. "I would expect you to feel some way about it."
(This post was last modified: Jan 05, 2022, 03:28 AM by Oksana.)
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
when it's just me and youwho knows what we could do

A soft, genuine smile graced his ebony lips as Oksana returned the sentiment of appreciation for each other's friendship. Aleister was comforted to know he still had someone who he could help sort through his emotions without any judgement. And I'm here too for you if you ever need to talk about anything, he returned with another soft smile that actually met his ocean gold eyes. Aleister felt like he needed to make sure she knew that in case she didn't have anyone else to talk to if her emotions ever ran wild like his tended to. Though, he doubted the enduring Oksana had as many mental breakdowns as the Vuesain.

She took his poor joke with a shrug and dosed him with wisdom far greater than his. Oksana kept making him forget he was the older one here with the buckets of wisdom she washed over him as if baptizing him. Her muzzle brushed again his cheek, making him lean into her seeking even more comfort as his mismatched gaze fluttered closed for a moment. Nodding at her words, she was right again. Not that he was ever betting on her being wrong at this point. Taking a breath in sharply, he pulled away from her dark cheek slowly as he turned his gaze to hers. I have a feeling that if you asked, I would tell you everything, he admitted honestly.