(See All?) Announcements
861 Users Online
Bing, Google, Magg, Hazelnut

records are playing and my heart keeps saying — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
Backdated to 1/24, Levi is attempting to come home after his quarantine (NOT with Wrynn - I would like to see how this plays out first). It is of course up to you guys if he's allowed~
@Adelard @Saga @Rhaegara @Caelyn @Marrah @Enera

Leviticus had found himself missing the Chasm and it's inhabitants far more than he thought he would. Now that @Wrynn was better and he was confident he had not caught whatever illness had plagued the other, he found eagerness building right alongside nerves as he made his way back. It still felt wrong, being gone for two long weeks and so quickly after asking Adelard for more responsibility.

This was all he had to come back to, however, these few wolves the only hint of family he had left. Levi found their familiar scents and trails, and took a deep breath to bolster himself before tilting back his head and sending out a song to tell all of the Chasm that he was home, if they would still have him.
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2022, 11:10 PM by Leviticus.)
[Image: qfzMxz5.png]
Played by Greyer who has 234 posts.
Paradise Falls XI. Subordinate
Adelard Gerau
Truth be told, it was strange and uncomfortable when Adelard had come to terms with Levi's absence. He fought with himself; he wanted more than anything to trust that the medic would not abandon them. Over the past two weeks, he braced himself. Pessimistic thinking was in his core, the true way a "realist" would think. He wanted to believe that granting the medic free range in his profession was for the best. Levi would return. He was one of the loyal ones. The Leader needed only to remember that.

When a familiar call came to beckon at the Chasm borders, Adelard broke into a run. It was with eager eyes and forward stance that the Gerau found Levi at the border. An invisible line between two clear markers separated who was on pack territory and who was not. He caught his breath before he managed to compose himself.

"Levi," he spoke in a flat, even tone, addressing the pack's prospective medic. His brow furrowed against his will. He hated it, but theatrics had always been how he expressed himself. A note of curiosity spiked his tone. The encounter morphed into something like a western standoff, "Everything... okay?"
heat stroke, bring the fire
ADELARD GERAU
black smoke, I take it higher
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
Leviticus found himself relieved that it was Adelard who answered his call by appearing from the inky ether that were the shadows of Red Fern Forest. At least he could trust that if this was to be painful, it would at least also be quick.

Levi.

His tail lifted, slow and tentative with but a few wags made while his soft eyes regarded his alpha with hope.

Everything... okay?

He attempted a smile, lips curling far enough up to display his small teeth while his head bobbed to nod yes.

"Yeah, yeah he's okay, like way better, and I'm okay too, like I don't think I caught it. I'm sure I didn't."

He was safe to be around, safe to come home, right?

"I um. I missed you guys. How is everyone?"
Adelard Gerau
"Yeah, yeah he's okay," Levi began. The man in his care had made a full recovery, and he, himself, didn't think he caught any of the affliction. Adelard did not blink or even flinch. He wasn't sure why, but something about this made him tense. He trusted Levi, so the sudden guarding of his heart and everything behind him had seized him by surprise.

Levi's smile and tail wag were not easily missed, "I um. I missed you guys. How is everyone?"

"Fine," he replied, almost straining to keep the word cool and collected. Golden eyes met green before the Leader began to scrutinize everything about Levi. Expression, posture, footing... Scent... Orientation and where he had just come from... The empty forest around Levi.

Adelard swallowed hard. As much as he wanted to rush forward and close the distance between them, he couldn't. His limbs were rocks, his digits well-planted roots. What should have been an easy little dance, Adelard made into a complicated ballet.

While he had not meant to interrogate, the question had to be asked, "So, where is he now?"
(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2022, 09:51 PM by Adelard.)
ADELARD GERAU
Played by Ghost who has 143 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marrah Macieo-Tainn
Please just skip Marrah, I probably won't post again, she is just here eavesdropping.

I’m Done Putting Out The Fires You Start

The young wolf had not missed the familiar song drifting over the territory. She had been there the first time when Levi had sent word that he needed to go away but given her track record Marrah was not that used to people coming back. Which is exactly why as soon as the dark girl heard his voice, she took off running, she needed to see this for her own eyes.

Slowing down because she lost her breath, Marrah was halted when she heard the tone that was being used. Suddenly sucking in her breath to halt the panting. Slinking down low to the ground she ducked behind some rather large boulders. She couldn’t see from where she had hidden herself, but she could definitely hear what was going on.

When The Cranberry Vodkas Hit A Little Too Hard

Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
Leviticus couldn't help but feel his resolve start to crumble as Adelard withheld himself, fearful that this was the wrong turn he'd been anticipating. Musings over whether or not it'd been worth it failed to take root as he instead simply began to feel sorry. His tail subtly began to curl and his ears started to recline.

"He um. He's in our den," he answered, voice quieter than it had been previously. Still, he tried not to look too overtly pitiful - attempted to keep his words steady and his gaze level with his alpha's muzzle, and mostly succeeded, for now.

"I didn't want to assume..." his words trailed off, there being too many options to finish with. That Wrynn would be welcome, that he himself would, that any of this was wanted by anyone other than himself... Leviticus took a deep breath, and then let it out.

"I'm sorry, Adelard. I hated being gone but I couldn't think of anything else to do. I get it though, if... if I hecked up."
Adelard Gerau
Possessive was an easy word to describe Adelard. As he was now, he was well beyond that and it was very unfortunate. He was not in a proper mindset to consider the Medic's reactivity, to speak without judgment. He had also forgotten how intimidating he could actually be. Large physique, dark mask, and all...

Leviticus answered, attempted to explain, and apologized. Adelard simply listened, but the apology had him almost shaking his head.

"Ah, Levi," he sighed, taking one heavy step forward. "You're fine." He ground his teeth together, more for reprimanding how stern he had been rather than for Levi's sake. His tail lowered and glanced at the man's feet and elbows before lifting his eyes to that light blond face.

"I'm glad he's all right. I'm even more relieved that you're okay," he almost expected the other man to emerge. His gaze fell to the ground, "Just, come home when you're ready." I worried about you...
ADELARD GERAU
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
You're fine, Adelard at last insisted, and he thawed with relief, tail even giving a few hopeful wags.

I'm glad he's all right. I'm even more relieved that you're okay.

Both of those claims meant the absolute world to Leviticus. When he finally lifted his gaze high enough to meet his leader's own, they were moist with repressed tears. Happy tears. His tail now kept a steady beat.

"I am ready. Beyond ready. I wanna be with my pack again."

And he was going to do things right this time, be the kind of packmate they all deserved.
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2022, 02:51 AM by Leviticus.)
Adelard Gerau
Levi was ready. Good. Adelard's unforgiving facade fell away at last at the sight of the Medic's glossy eyes. He had honestly thought that maybe an ambush would have followed Levi's return. The fur at his neck and nape seemed to flatten and smooth out. His tail even waved in return as he turned to lead the way back home over the invisible borderlines.

"In that case, come along then," there was an indulgent tip of his head, a gesture that invited Levi to his side. "We've waited long enough." Here, he sensed Marrah hidden away somewhere out of sight. Black fur suited the girl in this part of the Lore. The shade of the trees offered many a hiding spot if she truly wanted to spy.

A small smile formed on the right side of his face. He would let Marrah have her little listen in. In jest, he prompted Levi once more time, "Step it up, Doc, I have things to do an' you're one less worry off my mind with you home again."
ADELARD GERAU
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
Adelard relaxed too, Levi could see it, and that only bolstered his happiness. Perking like a sunflower after cloud cover, he happily followed the other man's direction. We've waited long enough might have been seen as a correction, except the young wolf was finally beginning to grow wise to the other's personality in earnest. He beamed, grin wide and toothy.

Doc. It made him giggle.

"Yes sir!" he answered with an attempt to make his voice jokingly deeper, as though replying to a general. With every step he practically bounced.

That's right, he was home. Home.