(See All?) Announcements
447 Users Online
Bing, Finley, Hazelnut

Happy Easter & 10,000 Posts**
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Happy Easter & 10,000 Posts!

Oh my goodness! It would seem the Easter bunny has hopped on through RoW and left a bunch of hidden eggs for everyone to find! And boy, does he know how to hide an egg. ;)

There are a total of 10 eggs hidden anywhere on the site! Make sure when you find an egg to hover over it and write down the letter. Collect and unscramble all 10 letters to find the secret phrase. Once you have the phrase, PM Corinna's to see if you were right!

Everyone who can find all 10 eggs and unscramble the letters to the correct phrase will receive an icon credential for their OoC profile for the 2012 hunt! There are only a few simple rules: don't ruin the surprise for others and post information on the site, and have fun!

Early last week, Chels made RoW's 10,000th post! As a reward for this wonderful achievement, Chel's character Volkan's personal skin is being featured as the default RoW Skin. Congratulations, not only to Chels, but to the rest of the site. The amount of effort you guys put into your posts is incredible, and I can't wait until we reach our next big landmark!

Congrats Chels! But, the background for the 10 000 post skin is repeating itself... I don't think it's supposed to do that. :)
Also, first it says 10 eggs, then 7.. Which is the correct number? C:
let the stars above shine in your soul
Oops! All fixed now. And the correct number is 10. Shadow didn't do a good job at copy/paste.
Oops guys, Shadow made a mistake. I accidentally put the 10th egg in the wrong html bit that is no longer being used. It has now been fixed and is findable. I promise! And just a hint for everybody, there are no eggs hidden in IC threads, so no need to go rummaging through the archives.
/cry
user posted image
I was wondering about that last egg. XD
The Locations of the Easter Eggs:

The eggs spell "Magic Bunny" or "Bunny Magic"; whichever you prefer. =)

Monthly Winners - M
Dead Threads: Threadlog - A
Poison Path Announcement - G
Calendar Event - I
Maintenance Post - C

Lonely Thread Listing - B
Vital Information Profile - U
The Heart Desc - N
Newcomers Guide - N
Weekly Forcast - Y