(See All?) Announcements
685 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nori, Finley

Raincheck — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf (ADOPTABLE) who has 24 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Monatalia Eastfall-Slayer
Spooky RE: You had something big planned for tonight and now it's cold and raining, you'll have to figure something else out.

All welcome to members of the Cove! Special shoutout to @Moonshadow

Words are dripped

like honey from lips

Today was supposed to be the day. With the water seeming to be colder each time Mona stepped into it and the air itself getting colder, she needed to do her big swim soon. She didn't want to wait! She'd been practicing so much and she was already almost as big as her parents and the bigger she got the less impressive it was going to be.

She was so annoyed. It was supposed to be today, but then the sky had to open up and bring rain.

She stood at the lakeshore, water lapping at her toes, glaring out over the choppy waters as the rain poured down around her. She was already soaked; maybe she could still do it. But the lake had grown so much bigger lately, and she'd never swam when the water was rough like this, and she absolutely was not scared but she also didn't want to scare her parents.

This was so annoying.

Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

After a long hot and dry summer the heavens had finally blessed them with rain. The seasons were turning once more, making the rains colder than they would have been during the summer. During such storms the greying grandmother made sure all the children were within the dryness of the dens so that they wouldnt catch a cold. Moon had seemed to round everyone up except one...little Monatalia. The dark child was proving to be a bit of a handful but the Eastfall woman loved her nonetheless. Setting out the grandmother decided to search the lakeshore first. The inky girl seemed to have an affinity for the water.

Mercury orbs fell on the ebony form of her granddaughter standing at the lakes edge looking over the rough waters. Normally Moon wouldnt be worried but the storm was in full swing and threatened to get worse. "Mona, love!" she called out from the tree line as she trotted her way to the child's side. "Hun, ya will catch a cold out here!" She explained over the rain as she came to her side. Silver orbs took in the child's soaked form concern crossing her features. "What are ya doin' out here?"

Word Count: 200
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]