Bing, Google, Finley

Rashina
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: vami
.... current characters: ra, eve
.... how you found us: been here
.... your character's initial fight stats: already set
....a role play sample (200+ words):
There is no objection, despite the little time they had known one another. It was their deep spirits and devout roots which tangled within one another now. Bound. To pull one another apart would to rip pieces of them from one another. Ra felt, as Niamh laid down onto her back in front of Ra, that she must stay in these lands for a little longer, even if she dreamt of the forests and coasts of Torbine. Naimh had nourished her spirit where her brother Clouse had nourished her body. She could not turn back just yet.

"I believe your courtship has taken root already." The pair would dance closely together day in and night for a time, but Ra felt the deed was already done, as far as pregnancy went. "I feel the strength in its seed." She says so as she brushes her muzzle over the soft furs of the woman's belly and her front paws pressing at Naimh's side over her ribs.

Ra is still a moment then, murmurs over her lips as she whispers prayers to the gods, to the good spirits and specifically the name of Moon Mother. Lifting her head then, "I will be a busy woman again in collecting herbs for you through these months." It was good to be needed and of use once again. Naimh kept her promise to restore her.
and finally a bit about your character... blind but a seer
Heya Vami, the sample given is only 155 words and the minimum for the join app is meant to be 200. If you could please update your post with a longer sample I can get Ra reactivated for you!
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Ah! Oops. I always forget to check that here. Only site I have that has one! Okay, added a new sample.
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
bring us your light, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
"