(See All?) Announcements
576 Users Online
Neo, Bing, Google

Home is where the Heart Is... — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 91 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Aniu
<blockquote> The speckled lady had been alone for too long. She should have never strayed from Kiche and Arlette, she should have followed them home... but dare she approach the borders after what happened at Swift River? The scent of pack was on the breeze, a familiar scent that set her heart racing but should she stay and wait and see who stumbled across her?

As the cedar trees towered about her, she contemplated her future. They were the first to be kind to her when she came to these lands, surely if there were two wolves so kind in one pack there were bound to be more? But what if they were like the River wolves? Triell was so kind but the other two? An involuntary shiver of fear passed down her spine. But she needed a home. Underneath her fluffy arctic-length fur was little but bone, and even her hips were beginning to show from the lack of steady meals. She needed to try.

Finally steeling her resolve she sat a short distance from the borders and waited. Hopefully someone would pass by soon.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>If it was not evident before she was carrying pups, every day she showed a little more of fragile life inside her. It was in small ways, her ribs full of meat, the edges beneath them rounding with the bottom of her stomach. She had a feeling this litter would be bigger than her first, and it only pushed that doubt of worry. She had given birth to three pups, she had mother five. If she had that many again she would love them no less, but she would not fret less either. Pressing a breath through her cheeks, she was still capable of doing her role. She had too to keep herself from going stir crazy, mad with her thoughts of anxiety.

She took her time with her stiff stance checking over her home boundaries for anything new, or out of order. Some places she noted squirrels who dared live in their turf, another was a young deer cutting through the edge of their territory. There were not many scents of wolf but those who lived here. This assured her her members did check on things, coming and going now and again. Which did not bother her. Relic Lore had so much to hold to be tied strictly to the forest, and she was afraid her wandering days would be over for awhile. With Elettra gone she would admit she was scared of what the future would hold.

Again she vaguely let those thoughts enter her mind, her nostrils twitching when a faint breeze told her a lone lady was near by. This caught her attention, and she took deep breaths of it. They seemed familiar in age, and she took no signs of illness. What was she doing here? Someone else getting lost, unaware they were close to home. She did not know, but set to find out.

Her head held high, and her tail raised over her back she followed the scent, coming upon a little gray wolf. <b>"You lost?"</b> She asked, her tone polite but not yet warm.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: May 04, 2012, 03:46 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>KICHE NEEDS HIS WOMAN. NOW. lolienjoywritingcrap.
(yes, I did try to make this as sappy and retarded as possible.)</span></li></ul>
Alright, while he was sure Jayse was perfectly capable of looking after herself, he could not quiet his worrying, fluttering heart. Her stomach had begun to swell subtlety, and while that overjoyed the Hollow wolf, it scared him to death. He didn't want anything to happen, he didn't want Jayse to do something <i>stupid</i>... With Prosper and Theo dead... Trisden and Hocus vanished, Kiche was on edge. The blame lay heavy on his shoulders. The burden, he concluded, was his, and his alone. He had been their teacher, their guardian, their guide... Of course he had resolved to do better, to try harder. This time he would not fail. Thus, Kiche found himself trotting off after Jayse, meandering every so often as to not be <i>too</i> obvious. But all of a sudden his pagan angel had veered from her path, drawn towards the scent of...

<i>Aniu... Aniu, darling..</i>

The pain her disappearance had caused him was inexplicably erased she he saw her standing there in the clearing. She looked as beautiful and as frightened as ever. She had come back for him, he knew it. That Jayse was standing there meant little, meant <i>nothing</i>. "<b>She's not lost, oh dear God, she's not lost,</b>" he said breathlessly. The red man bounded forward with unrestrained glee towards his little dove, as if here were bounding through a field of golden flowers as some harmonious, romantic music played in the background. Time slowed down for him. It seemed to take an infinity and half to reach her. There were stars in his eyes, infatuation written on his face, along with all the other accouterments of an obsessive, childish, cliche love.

"<b>Oh Aniu,</b>" he threw himself at her, forgetting that his weight might be an unwelcome burden to someone of her size.
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by becuffin who has 91 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Aniu
<blockquote> The dominant stance the other lady took was not needed, because as soon as she came into sight, the little sooty wolf flinched and sunk to the ground, leaning to the side on the verge of rolling to her back if the other lady demanded further submission. Then, out of nowhere, a familiar russet form bounded forwards and threw himself at her, bowling the poor girl over onto her back with his much larger and heavier form atop.

Her fear evaporated as his scent washed over her and her tail began to wag uncontrollably. She knew this probably wasn’t the best impression to be giving the imposing lady in front of her but she couldn’t control the joy that filled her at the sight of a familiar face. Someone she <i>knew</i> wasn’t going to eat her. Squirming to extract herself from beneath the much larger wolf she managed to roll to her stomach and with paws straining, at least extracted her upper half from beneath him, and turned her attention back to the pale lady, avoiding her eyes with her ears pinned to her skull.

With her friends presence she found her voice. <b>”I met Kiche and Arlette... on the mountain. They were going to bring me here but I got lost... I... I can heal a little, and I’m fast, but not so strong... Can... Do you have a need for another pack memeber?”</b> she was befuddled. She had never tried to join a pack before, and the only one she had been a part of she had been born into. She expected to be run off. She shouldn’t have spoken at all.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>The darker pelted loner sought the comfort of the ground straight away. The leader made a point to pause, taking this in. There would be so much to take in...

She hadn't known she had a silent guardian following her every move. There, though in need of protection, had rarely let the thought occur. It was not until the ginger man came from the forest speaking in a voice Jayse almost would have not recongized the saint by she knew she was not alone. Then she barely heard the hush phrases brush against her ears to realize what was about to happen. There was no one to mistake him for, not with his bright coppery pelt. What caught her surprise was he was bounding toward the smaller lady. <i>No Kiche,</i> she thought, her mouth drawn open. She was worried he was about to attack her or something. Kiche, though having her trust now, was still random when it came to things. It would have been far easier to predict a lightning strike. Jayse bounded, but was too late when Kiche praticly tackled her. There was nothing about the way he'd done it to alarm her he was out for blood. It was something else, and it surprised her more than her first ideas.

<i>Kiche liked somebody who was not a lady of the Hollow. She wasn't even white.</i>

Puzzled by all this, she firmly planted her paws giving them room. She almost thought they may need a private moment, but she wanted to know this story. If Kiche thought she was worth the time of day, by all means Jaysyek was convinced she would too. Patiently with a calm expression she let them settle, and then upright themselves. Kiche must have helped ease her mind, and for this the leader could be no more than grateful. The lady speaking up herself, telling the story had her attentively listening. It may have been a quick ramble of sorts, but Jaysyek caught everyword and was no less delighted. Her mismatched eyes briefly hold to the newcomer, aware of what she wanted and more what she could bring to the pack. In Elettra's absence a healer was needed. If Kiche liked her that spoke enough for Mrs. Lyall. <b>"Miss Aniu it seems Kiche has missed you, and it sounds like you'd be a good atribute to Grizzly Hollow. And so you would be more then welcome to call us home."</b> It was in this her warm tone was brought to life with a lifting simle, and it was then she let her eyes rest on Kiche. How did he live so passionately day to day? She would not know, and surpressed the urge to shake her head and chuckle in bliss. Instead she tipped her muzzle to Aniu. <b>"By the way I'm Jaysyek Lyall, but most here call me Jayse which I prefer really, "</b> trying to hint there was no need to be extremely formal. <b>"Kiche, would you mind showing her around?"</b></blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]