527 Users Online
Bing, Google

Well.. Hello — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Thea who has 20 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Ren Zhèngzhōu (郑州)
Light snow — Current Temperature: 34° F/1° C

http://i46.tinypic.com/33ng85j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 370px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 60px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">
Ren walked, no ran over the green fields. Little flocks of white where dancing in the air. The blue sky was blocked with the grey and white clouds. The young wolf had never saw the snow. The place she was born had little or no snow at all. Well it was there but you couldn't see it. The leaves would hold the snow and won't give it any chance to come down and make a white world of the woods Ren was born in. If she had the age to go out on her own and she would have walked at the end of the woods she could have seen the white world around her. That was what she heard from the elders, however cubs couldn't go out so far even with a adult. With her snapping and biting to the snow Ren had scared all the birds away. It didn't matter the snow was interesting and fun enough for her. Even though it wasn't much there was enough to enchant her with the scenery. It was cold and melted when it touched anything. Puffing the young wolf stopped after three hours playing. She took some rest under the cherry branches. Was the snow always so much fun? It wasn't much but she wondered if it was true that the white flocks would build up to become a wall of white snow. She had heard her adults complain about it all the time. It was hard to hunt in, it was cold and there wasn't very much prey outside the woods. Not that it was her concern anymore. That was all the past.
(This post was last modified: Apr 26, 2012, 05:51 PM by Ren.)
Played by Alva who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hanzo Shiki
Wondering aimlessly along the tree line, His eyes fixed on anything that moved. His head hung low, the light, reflecting off the snow back into the air, the shade from the trees keep him cancelled, his bright white pelt made him blind in with the snow. His paws imprinted into the snow as he walked, he was massive for his size, and Hanzo weighted about 145 pounds. So he wasn’t small, the snow gave way under his paws with each step he took.
Hanzo yawned and stopped where he was, his eyes scanned the field he had just come suddenly to a halt at. He sat down his ears fell to his side.<i><b> ‘Today has been too long.’</b></i> He thought to himself. His stomach growled he looked down at his belly; he hasn’t eaten in what seemed like days. Standing back to his feet he started to walk again his scent filled the air, as the breeze blew it away from him.
Hanzo searched for something to eat, but nothing was in the field, well almost nothing, seeing a little pup playing around in the snow, he stopped watching her play.
(This post was last modified: Apr 26, 2012, 06:03 PM by Hanzo.)
In the night, we all are afraid of what we cannot see.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Ren Zhèngzhōu (郑州)
http://i46.tinypic.com/33ng85j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 370px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 60px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">
She was watched. Ren stood up and looked around her. She knew she was right, she felt it. The feeling of getting two pair of eyes drilled in your back. It wasn't a very nice feeling. Yellow eyes searched for the wolf who she spotted just seconds later. It was a large white male, if she saw it right. Shamelessly Ren stared back at the white wolf. Screening every hair of his fur. The white male had yellow eyes like herself and he didn't looked like a bad guy. That was what she thought but if it was right, you could only knew if you approached. Ren wagged with her tail for a moment but then walked forward to the male. Slowly and not to hasty. She didn't want to scare the stranger, even if he was lager or older. She didn't wanted that he saw her approach as a attack. Ren stopped walking, now she stood a bit closer to him he was definitely larger then her. He also looked older, but that wasn't very surprising. His fur was white as the snow that danced in the air. If this world would turn into that white world she had heard of, this male would vanish between all the white. On the other hand was he quite easily to point out in the green woods. Well, everything had so their good and bad points. 'Hello, who are you?' Ren smiled but she was a bit alert. She didn't know him so there was no reason to trust him but there wasn't a reason to distrust him either. She would see how he was if he would talk. Anyway, she probably faster than him so when it comes to it she could always run for it.
Inactive No Rank
Hanzo Shiki
Hanzo sat staring the little pup down, dropping his head to look at her, <b>“That’s a big thing to do, for such a small pup.”</b> He stated his voice peaceful and calming like the breeze, that gently blown the snow around. His dull yellow eyes glittered from the light that was reflected off the snow, <b>“My name has no concern for you most likely will never see me again after this meeting.” </b> His head raised back up into the sky his hind legs picked his body from the ground, every muscle on his legs flex picking his heave back end up.
Hanzo’s stomach growled loudly, his eyes swiftly moved from her to his stomach. <b>“I have to get something to eat.” </b>He stated to himself, starting to walk away suddenly stopping, <b>“would you like something to eat?” </b>his voice sounded a little hesitant when he asked her. Hanzo wasn’t the kind to take to others very well, but he thought maybe this one is too young to back stab him, or betray him, at least for now.
(This post was last modified: Apr 27, 2012, 03:00 PM by Hanzo.)
Inactive V. Subordinate
Ren Zhèngzhōu (郑州)
A bit annoyed Ren looked at the older wolf. What was that suppose to mean? ''Has no concern for you.'' She tried here to be friendly and nice, talking with a name was so much easier. Who would like to talk with some stranger who was older and stronger? Damned was did his way of being nice of did he never even talked properly with others? Where are the manners? Such a rude way to answer her question and also calling her a cub. Could he not see? She was already one year old, and two months if she needed to be precise. She wasn't a cub, Ren had grown she knew that for sure. The days that she could be hold in her mothers muzzle was long gone. She could hunt and care for herself without any help. Alright that wasn't fully true but she wasn't death either. Did he look down on her or something, yes he was definitely older so he had more experience but that didn't mean she had no clue with what she was doing.

'If you won't see me again after this meeting, what is the point in not telling me? You wouldn't get harmed by just giving your name if you won't see me ever again anyway.' With a stubborn head she followed the white wolf. Oh no, he will have her stick on his butt until she felt like letting go. Calling her a cub, who was he, stupid old man. Because of her irritation she didn't hear the little hesitate the wolf had in his voice. Instead she walked next to him and looked challenging in his yellow eyes. A smirk came on her face. 'Shall we play a game? Cubs love to play games you know.' The smirk became bigger when she continued. 'The one who first catches a bird and a rabbit will win.' Ren stopped walking and tried to see his reaction. 'Oh but wait, it won't be fair if you don't get a handicap. Since you're stronger and more experienced you need one, don't you think? Well what do you think about, you need to catch three birds and give me lead of let me say, two minutes?' Ren was hungry, not so much for the food but for the game. Even though her stomach was empty for a couple of days her hunger for a challenge was for more important to her then food. Let's the game begin, if it was for her to speak.

Inactive No Rank
Hanzo Shiki
Hanzo stopped thinking about what she said, <i><b>‘she is right it will not hurt anything if I just gave her my name.’</b> </i>he thought. Looking at her he grinned. <b>“My name is Hanzo.” </b>He said his eyes fixed on her grin that only grew bigger. <b>“A game, and handicap, sounds fair to me.” </b>He said sitting down he looked past the young wolf his eyes fixed on the woods looking for his pray, then towards the field. Taking his eyes back on Ren, <b>“so the winner of the game, will have to have their catch back on this rock, before dark.”</b> Lifting his paw, Hanzo brushed snow from the rock.
((Writers block :’( ))
(This post was last modified: Apr 27, 2012, 04:58 PM by Hanzo.)
Inactive V. Subordinate
Ren Zhèngzhōu (郑州)
Ren grinned filled with victory when Hanzo revealed his name. Now all she needed was to win the real game, then her day was made. Of course she would win this game, she won every game she played. Not always in the first row but after some games she would eventually win. That was how it always goes and so it will now. Her yellow eyes looked at the rock under his paw. So that was the meeting point, she lifted her head so she could have a good look on the sky. It would take some time before the sun would go under but if it was enough time for her to catch a bird. Ren wasn't so sure, she had never caught one but more reason to do so right now. 'Nice to meet you, I'm Ren.' She turned away from the white male and sniffed in the air. 'See you in the sunset, Hanzo. That the best hunter will win.' With those words she began to run and vanished between the trees.

Alright she had until sunset. Catching a bird and a rabbit with a lead of two minutes. Hanzo even needed to get three birds. If she won't win she would smack herself. Even though it seemed a easy game Ren wouldn't underestimate Hanzo. He was back and probably had caught many times birds and rabbits without a issue. He was a loner, she had figured out that much. He had not the scent of many wolves in his fur nor a dominant scent of his leader. He was strong and good enough to survive alone without a pack, that made him a worthy opponent. No time to spare she had to need find rabbits first. They were easier to catch than birds but you should first find them before you could hunt on them. Ren stopped with running and turned her head. She couldn't see or sense Hanzo in anyway. Good, now she could hunt without worries. Her black nose putting high in the air while she sniffed in the air. Nothing yet, she lowered her head again and began searching for tracks she could follow. She was sure there were rabbits here somewhere. She had seen rabbit holes on her way here so there should be enough prey for both to hunt. After all rabbits came from everywhere and multiplied in a fast way. Patience should do the trick this time. Ironic since there was a time limit.

The young she wolf stopped with walking. She saw a another rabbit hole. Slowly she checked her surroundings for rabbit tracks. If they were around somewhere she didn't want to scare them. After thinking everything was okay she moved quickly toward the hole. It wasn't very old so maybe they were still around this area. Better move fast and kill a rabbit and scare them away from here. After all she did want to win and that wouldn't happen if the rabbits would stay near this place. Hanzo had only to follow her scent and discovering the rabbits hole. Only birds would really be out of reach when you tried to catch one. Following her nose she tracked the scents of rabbits. Paw for paw she walked very carefully, being sure she wouldn't scare one of those little furries. She wanted to turn to the left when she saw something hopping in her eye corner. Ren lowered her body near to the ground and crawled to the movement of the animal. It wasn't hard to tell that it was a rabbit. How many minutes had past? Was Hanzo already hunting? Ren didn't know but right now she would concentrate on her first step to victory.

Inactive No Rank
Hanzo Shiki
After about two minutes past, Hanzo started off <b><i>‘I’m going for the birds first. Knock out the challenge then the rest will be easy.’</i></b> He though. Walking along the tree lines, watching for any birds. Ten minutes past without finding anything suddenly his nose picked up a scent from a raven, his eyes shot back and forth, looking for where this bird could be. The air smelt so good right now, Hanzo couldn’t help but lick his lips. Crouching to the ground he inched further and further, the smell of the bird inched closer. Stopping at the sight of the bird, he readied himself, his shoulder and leg muscles tightened the lower he got to the ground the tighter they got. Slowly he started to lung at the bird, mouth opened wide his teeth bared, fangs latched into the skin of the bird his jaws clamped shut like a bear trap. The bird let out a loud and scary screech that echoed throughout the area.
<b>“That’s one.”</b> He said bringing his bird with him, dragging it back to the rock. Hanzo started off into the woods, with each stride his paws left prints in the snow, his eyes opened wide watching for a rabbit or bird that he could snag. Stopping at the sight of Ren, Hanzo ducked behind a tree watching her closely, his scent covered by the blood of the bird. <b><i>‘I wonder how she is doing.’</i></b> He though.
(This post was last modified: Apr 27, 2012, 05:52 PM by Hanzo.)
Inactive V. Subordinate
Ren Zhèngzhōu (郑州)
Patience, be patient. So she told herself while she walked towards her prey. Step for step, waiting until she would be close enough. Ren knew that most of her failed hunts came because she was to rash or not waited for the right moment to jump. Right now she couldn't permit any mistakes by the rabbit. She would make enough by the birds, she was sure of that. Her eyes fixated on the rabbit who lively bounced around nibbling at the tasty grass. When it turned his back to her Ren took a deep breath. She measured the distance between her and the rabbit, it looked close enough. She needed to run it out but it should be alright. A really fast runner wasn't exactly the word but she could run quite far so that shouldn't be the problem. Slowly she came a bit from the ground and began running.As soon as she had left her hiding place the rabbit would make a run for it. The young female ran after it giving her full power to get next to her prey. Almost, almost there. She could almost touch it but she needed to wait. She didn't know most of the time she would already strike, right now she told her to be patient and keep running a bit longer. Ren turned left to cut the rabbit it's way. She bow forward and snapped at his paw. Her teeth could easily pierce trough the fur and the skin under that. The wolf slowed down, with the struggling rabbit still hanging in the air. Carefully so she wouldn't get scratched she put it down. With her paw holding the rabbit she took his neck between her jaw and made a end of it.

The dull black eyes gazed empty at the sky. Ren tilted her head, a little break to get her breath back. She licked the blood from her lips. That was one, right now the only thing she had to do was the bird. That could be a difficult one. Suddenly she smelt the scent of blood. Not hers but from something different. She turned her head and saw the big white Hanzo standing from a distance. Ren smiled with her teeth still red from the blood. She picked up her rabbit, time to go on. She ran to the rock but nodded for a second when she past Hanzo. By the little rock she saw already one bird. Damned, he was fast. Ren dropped the rabbit on the ground and looked at the high treetops. There was no bird to be find around the rock, of course not the smell of blood was quite obvious and gave them a alarm. There was no point to stay here close with Hanzo who already caught one bird the other birds would have taken there resort far away. She needed only to catch one bird, she had time. Ren turned her body to the right and began running again. With her eyes on the treetops searching for birds who could be her next prey.

Inactive No Rank
Hanzo Shiki
Looking at her as she ran by, Hanzo looking around all the rabbits either fled the area or just went back into hiding. His paws played with the dirt, filling in between his toes he smiled. “She isn’t half bad.” He smiled as he started walking off slowly. His expression changed as he started off, His eyes scanning the ground and trees for his prey. All he needed was two more birds’ one rabbit, and to have them back by sunset wasn’t too hard he though. Hanzo smiled spotting a rabbit after about hours of running, sliding to a stop he grinned as he hunched down. Slowly creeping towards the rabbit, his eyes fixed on his prey not letting it leave his sight. His mouth filled with water, as his stomach rumbled, his eyes starting to blur the surrounding objects around his prey. After waiting till he though the time was right he smiled, releasing his body, lunging towards the rabbit, his teeth slammed down onto the rabbit’s neck his eyes closed as he tightened his grip breaking the rabbit’s neck.
Heading back towards the rock he smiled as he seen the rabbit she had caught laying on the rock. Hanzo placed his kill on the rock beside his bird. Turning around he started to sniff the air, trying to track the scent for the other birds he had to catch. Hanzo started running through the trees, his eyes scanned the tree tops endlessly he soon started to loss speed, his body was wearing down, “I’m getting to old for this stuff.” He told himself, wondering how Ren was doing at her hunt he sat beside a little pound taking small drinks, he might actually lose this game, he started to think, ‘maybe I will lose, but I’m not too worried about it.” His eyes closed as he lowered his body to the ground trying to rest a little.