(See All?) Announcements
705 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

limited time!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Hi all! Hope everyone's doing well.

I've chosen to bring back Jet for a little while, because I just couldn't quite accept leaving his story as it was. I feel like both he and I need some closure to his time here, whatever that ends up looking like. He's not in the same state of mind as he was when he left though, so things could get.. interesting.

For as long as he's here though, I will be opening him for a few limited threads if there are any takers - maybe 4 or 5 aside from what I've loosely planned while he sorts things out.

He's going to start out in Phantom Hollow - so if anyone's in that area watch for an open. From there he'll probably stop at SC, before making his way back to PF. There will certainly be room for interactions along the way, and then back at PF.

A part of me wants to see him meet a newer PF wolf so he can 'question' them before publicly returning if there are any takers.

I've still got a lot going on but also feeling a lot of inspiration for this arc, so posts from me could range from being super quick to slow, i have no idea yet lol.
obviously once he gets up to PF I would love a Finley thread <3
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
magg has a lot to say about pf if jethro ventures into sc territory 0:-)
He can interrogate Nadine! She joined after Jethro left so she wouldn't know him -- or Miriam if you want someone who would know him but was newer
Ghost — I need that too! He’ll most likely be seeking Finley at some point ^^

Cade — he’s there now! open to that too, as long as her mom and dad would allow Jet to see her of course :o

Tasha — oh yess Nadine please? I can hopefully put up a starter this weekend
(Mar 19, 2024, 07:29 PM)Jethro Wrote:  Ghost — I need that too! He’ll most likely be seeking Finley at some point ^^

Cade — he’s there now! open to that too, as long as her mom and dad would allow Jet to see her of course :o

Tasha — oh yess Nadine please? I can hopefully put up a starter this weekend

Yes! If you tag me this weekend I should be able to hit you back on Monday!
[Image: jNJyCis.png]
she's in recovery so will def have to see how the border call goes, she won't be able to come that far
since jet's back, chan would definitely seek him out right away! would you be down for a thread of it or?
ryder will be extra avoidant of jet for multiple reasons, unfortunately. u_u
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
certainly! whenever you've got the time (:
Flair would love a chance to talk things through with Jet now that he's back, if you're up for that c: