(See All?) Announcements
577 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven

Van Plots
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Hello! It’s been a long time since I’ve been on RoW and I missed you guys! I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

Mika

-Mika is a loner, coming up on their second birthday, who has just arrived here. They’ve had a rocky past, having just split off from their pack to try and survive on their own. Their friendly, theatrical exterior conceals a nervous, wounded wolf on the inside, but their emotional walls are hard to break through, so most wolves they encounter will likely meet Performer Mika.

In the market for…
-Friends. Mika needs to make some good connections - maybe find some wolves to travel with? They don’t trust easily but they’re open to friendship.
-Crushes/Romance. I like for things to develop organically there! They’re interested in any gender.
-Negative encounters. Some rough meetings would be interesting to see!
-See where it goes! Random threads are fun too.

Riven

-Riven is a gentle man, now fully into his middle age and just returning after a long, arduous recovery from a coyote attack. He is a healer, very friendly, but a little nervous and unsure of where he stands in the world. He’s looking for members of his old pack, Fools Gold Chasm.

In the market for…
-Friends. Positive encounters are always welcome!
-Healing threads. Let him feel useful, please - he desperately wants to help others.
-Romance? It’s been a long while since Riven has developed a new crush - he may still have one, in fact. He’s only interested in other males, and they would have to be relatively near his age? Within two years. I’m not 100% sure he’d be willing to pursue a romantic relationship just yet, but you never know.
-Threads with former FGC members. He needs to reunite with his old friends.

Nori

-Nori is bold, audacious, and has a tendency to rub people the wrong way. She can be flirtatious and dramatic, but as she’s aged, she has mellowed… a little. Like Riven, she is uncertain of where she stands in the world - having just recovered from a head injury that caused temporary amnesia and still affects her daily life. She’s avoiding going to Sanguine Cove but will go eventually.

In the market for…
-Friends. She could use some of those.
-Negative encounters. She’s good at those.
-Romance. Like Riven, she has an old flame for someone, but it has fizzled significantly over time. It might take some time, but she would be open for it. Definitely open to flirt. Interested in any gender.
-Traveling companions. Nori really needs wolves to hang out with and help her build up her confidence.

Lillia

-Lillia is a sneaky, selfish little thing. Manipulation comes as easily to her as breathing, and she seldom goes out of her way for others - though she does have a few soft spots. She’s intelligent and cunning, and treats conversation like she’s walking through a minefield - she chooses her words carefully and does not trust others.

In the market for…
-Friends? Lillia isn’t good at those, but hey. There’s a first time for everything.
-Negative encounters. Always.
-Romance? She’s more prone to flighty little crushes than anything else, but anything could happen. Interested in any gender, perhaps with a slight preference for females. Polyamorous.

As always, I really like for things to develop organically so this is just a rough guideline for what I’m looking for! I’m happy to have any threads.

As always, I really like for things to develop organically so this is just a rough guideline for what I’m looking for! I’m happy to have any threads.
I volunteer Apollo as tribute!
I’d love for Apollo and Mika to meet!
Bumping this because I added Riv and Nori c:
If you’re open to more threads with Jay, I’d be super curious to see him meet Nori or see Mika again? He could use both friends and traveling companions - and will be sticking around the mountains or the middle of the map too.

To the contrary, if you’d like Mika to have a possible negative encounter eventually, they could meet a jaded, resentful, and very judgemental Alarick... he can also be just about anywhere.

And then ofc we eventually need Nori and Jet once she tracks him down... :o
(Apr 13, 2024, 04:58 AM)Alarick Wrote:  If you’re open to more threads with Jay, I’d be super curious to see him meet Nori or see Mika again? He could use both friends and traveling companions - and will be sticking around the mountains or the middle of the map too.

To the contrary, if you’d like Mika to have a possible negative encounter eventually, they could meet a jaded, resentful, and very judgemental Alarick... he can also be just about anywhere.

And then ofc we eventually need Nori and Jet once she tracks him down... :o

I’d love for Nori to meet Jay soon and I’d love for Mika to run into him again! Mika could also run into Alarick sometime in the future - I think that would be really interesting.

And of course! Nori’s gonna make her way up there eventually and I’ll tag you when she does c:
sweet! feel free to dm me here or at discord whenever you're ready for those threads c: - it's really good to write with you again!!!
I’ll send you a message soon c: and likewise! I always enjoy our threads ^^