(See All?) Announcements
522 Users Online
Bing, Google, Visitor

Meet Me In Between Lines — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver thought she might as well explore around. She would be living her so she needed to know the area. Making a trip to Clandestine Brook was about as far as she would go. It was only her first day there. Looking around the area she had to get familiar with it. For all she knows she might have to do a mission in her. She found a rabbit and chased it for about a good hundred yards until she caught its leg in her mouth. She heard the snap of a bone in it and she knew that would be enough. Dragging her claws across the rabbits neck would insure it would die. It smelled so good but she might save it for later. She cared it in her mouth and found a spot to wash off all the dirt on her. It was like a small little puddle. She splashed into it and washed off all the dirt. Her fur shined in the soft light. Silver's fur never looked so good. Then all of a sudden she got a smell of something sweet. Not sure of what it was she didn't follow it. Using her will power she sat down and pushed the rabbit around a bit. Maybe eating it now would be smart. Or maybe she should wait and give it to Shade for his Pups and the other Alpha. Deciding she would save it. They needed it more than her.

She decided to sit in the sun and have her fur dry off a bit. For she was wet and didn't want to get sick as night might come soon. Shade expected her to do a mission in a few days. Now wasn't the time to get sick. Stretching she thought she heard something move. But it was impossible, she made sure she came here alone. Unless someone followed her. Silver let out a soft growl not sure on how to act.
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

Lifting his creamy white muzzle up into the air, the Pitch Pine Guardian inhaled deeply, letting the sweet scents brush along the roof of his mouth and his tongue. Rabbits, hares, deer....and another. There was a taint on the wind, and it smelled like a wolf, but not one he knew. Was it that strange wolf that had interfered with them at Spectral Woods? Immediately his hackles rose a few centimetres and his lips pulled back just enough for his incisors to be seen. Padding forwards at a fast lope, he made his way over to the source of the scent. If it was that male, the Pitch Pine Guardian would make sure that he never came back to bother them again.

There was a commotion up ahead, and he pricked his ears while changing his course to meet it. He tried to be careful and not make any noise, but once again, his size always ended up making him step on something. His paw stepped right on a stick with his full weight and it snapped. A loud crack echoed throughout the area, and he cringed slightly. Why did it always have to happen at the worst of times? Nevertheless, he kept on moving towards the source of the scent and commotion.

When the Pitch Pine Guardian heard a soft, warning growl he froze, with the exception of his ears which were flicking around in every possible direction. The wolf had obviously heard him, and was now telling him to back off. Well, that was what he thought. Padding forwards at a slow trot, he emerged from the bushes and came upon a black female with light gold and brown eyes. The fae seemed harmless, but they all did, before the struck.

Suspicious, the Pitch Pine Guardian pulled his ears back slightly and narrowed his eyes. He didn't trust her, and wouldn't until he knew why she was here. He hadn't seen her around here before, but she also had a very faint scent on her. One that belonged to the Pitch Pine Trail wolves. Was she a new recruit? Even if the black fae was, he still didn't trust her. She could be a spy after all, coming from the pack that other male had come from.

Stepping forwards, the Pitch Pine Guardian stood a few paces away from her lithe body, staring down at her with his hackles slightly raised and his tail curled over his back. "I am Ace Caravello. Second under Shade Slayer and Guardian of Pitch Pine Trail. Who are you?" His last three words were accompanied by the slight pulling back of his lips. He wouldn't normally act like this, but since that wolf had come along he was extra protective of his family. Especially the young prince and princess whom he had vowed to protect with his life. He would let no harm come to them, whatever the cost. He was a Pitch Pine Trail Guardian, and proud to be one.

500 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Narrowing her eyes to where the stick snapped she noticed a big wolf. He had been slightly bigger which was a good warning for Silver to back down. As she slowly went down she noticed he was from the same group as he talked. A slight smile came across her face and she said in a voice not to loud but just enough for him to hear. "I'm Silver Shadow. Your looking at your new pack mate of Pitch Pine Trails. I came out here exploring the area because Shade has chosen me to possibly become the scout.".

The wolf infront of her was larger and younger but that didn't scare her as she slowly bought herself up to a respectful height. Silver could stand her ground if the this wolf with the name Ace was going to attack. She just hoped that didn't happen.

"Sorry if I bothered you. I had found a rabbit.". Knowing she wanted to save it for the Alphas but for some reason she nudged it to Ace almost like a peace offering. Was he going to go crazy on her or would he be friendly after he found out she was in his pack? She could surely tell that he was on edge. Silver wondered what happened to put him on edge. Had another pack wolf come by and try to get in Pitch Pine trail? Whatever it was it must have been startling. She dipped her head and wagged her tail a bit.

Excited to be meeting so many wolves. They all seemed to be a ver close family just like Shade had said and for Silver she liked that idea. It was a impressive idea to be able to stay that close. But she was sure there would be some wolves who didn't like her. She was a new wolf and was quiet strange to everyone.

It was in a shaded area where he was standing and it made him look more brutal and scary. Silver got chills down her back thinking about the damage that wolf could do. Ace did look like he could fit the spot to be a guardian though. She felt no trust for this wolf at first like she did with Shade and Spectre. Maybe it would take a while to get use to him.
(This post was last modified: Jul 08, 2013, 03:11 AM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

When a smile formed on the black faes lips, the Pitch Pine Guardian let a sliver of a growl escape from his muzzle, but he saw her back down anyway. He lowered his tail and stopped pulling back his lips, but was still on guard for anything suspicious. When she introduced herself as Silver Shadow, a small smile crossed his face, before it turned into a sheepish look when she finished speaking. He couldn't believe that he had just acted like that to one of his pack mates. Lowering his head and tail, he spoke in a soft voice, almost asking her to accept his apology. "I-I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't realize that you were a part of the Pitch Pine Trail wolves. Please ignore my unacceptable behaviour."

Lifting his head a few inches, the Pitch Pine Guardian looked at Silver who was now rising to her full height, which only came up to his shoulder. But it was like that with most wolves he met anyway. He was almost surprised when the black fae told him she was sorry about bothering him, before nudging the rabbit over to him. Light grey eyes stared at its furry body for a few seconds before flicking back up to meet Silver's light gold orbs. A small smile formed on his lips as he shook his head. "No, I couldn't take this for myself. You have, it is yours after all, you caught it." Or you could give it to Shade and Anastasia to show your loyalty to them.

Lowering his creamy head, the Pitch Pine Guardian nudged the rabbit back towards Silver. Even though she had the right to give it to him, he didn't feel like he deserved it, after treating her like a stranger instead of welcoming her with open arms. Clearing his throat, he looked at Silver for a few moments with a smile on his face before opening his jaws to speak. "You mentioned before that Shade gave you the option to become a scout. Well, I think that, that you would be good at it."

Smooth, real smooth. Way to go Ace, are you trying to hit on her? Well, you're not doing a very good job at it. Mentally kicking himself, the Pitch Pine Guardian looked away from Silver, with a blush creeping up on his neck. Thankfully he had a thick coat to hide it, but would she notice anyway?

404 Words

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver gave Ace a bit of a nudge with a smile on her face. "It's okay, I notice your on edge. If you ever wanna talk about what happened I'm here.". She was now wagging her tail. Was she trying to form feelings for this wolf? Nah, they had just meet. This time she went to go sit in front of him. She messed with the rabbit for a minute or so before saying anything. "I think I will just give it to Shade, I'm sure him and the other Alpha need it more than me. I haven't meet the other Alpha yet but I think she might be nice.". Silver couldn't help but wag her tail. I mean this wolf was good looking but was she being a flirt? Nothing could really be done about this feeling she had. It was like she had a crush on him. Maybe Ace liked her back.

When she heard him say she would be a good scout her face started to blush a little bit. Good thing her dark fur wouldn't show it. Still sitting she finally stood up. Walked a little closer to him and she rubbed against him softly. Whispering "You really think so?". If Ace was trying to mess with her feelings well he sure did. Silver didn't think he would do that though.

Was he just gonna break Silver's heart or what was he going to do? She never liked someone before so maybe she was just getting over protective. Maybe this was all some silly little crush that would soon fade away. Never to get bigger. Ace must not of noticed but Silver walked back in front of him her tail hanging low a bit. "So tell me a bit about your self, if you don't mind.".
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
This is just cuteness overload <3

Ace breathed in deeply and froze when Silver nudged him with her muzzle, speaking soft words like a mother to a child. Indeed, he did feel like a child, unsure of what to do and how to act. His light grey eyes met her light gold eyes, and it felt as if his breath caught in his chest. Was this what love felt like? Surely not, he had only met her, but why was he feeling this way? Breathing softly and quickly, he averted his eyes from her face, trying to calm his heart which felt like it was beating a hundred times a second. After a few seconds, the Pitch Pine Guardian finally calmed himself enough to speak, albeit in a ragged voice, almost like it hurt to speak. "It-It's nothing really. A wolf from a neighbouring pack came along and threatened to harm the pups. Ev-ever since that day, I've been extra protective of them."

A tentative smile came upon his lips when Silver said that she was going to give it to Shade and Anastasia. He would have done the same, too. "I haven't met Anastasia either, but I've heard that she i-is really nice." Why was he stuttering all of a sudden? Once again the Pitch Pine Guardian felt a blush creep up his neck and onto his face. Was it because of the feelings he had for her? But he had only just met her, there was no way that he could have a crush on her so soon. Could he?

Looking up again, his light grey eyes scanned over her lithe body. Now that he was looking closer, her could see streaks of tan throughout her pelt, and a scar underneath one of her light gold eyes. She had a slim but curvy figure, long slender legs, bright golden eyes, dark, shiny black fur that seemed to shimmer in the light. In his eyes, she was the perfect picture of beauty.

The Pitch Pine Guardian froze when Silver rubbed herself against him, before he breathed in her sweet scent and relaxed, feeling as if his body would melt there and then. A soft whisper met his ears, and a smile came upon his face as he looked into her eyes. "I know so, Silver." As Silver walked back in front of him, his light grey eyes followed her every move. It was almost a surprise to him when she spoke again, this time asking hm to tell her more about himself. Clearing his throat softly, Ace sat down, still looking at silver before he opened his jaws to speak.

"There isn't really m-much about me. But I guess you could say that I had a pretty good upbringing. The Alpha's were my parents, everyone liked me. Things were going well, that is, un-until a group of rogues came along and ambushed us. Ev-everyone except me and my sister got....Killed." The Pitch Pine Guardian paused and looked down. Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. He would NOT cry in front of Silver. Looking back at the black fae, he breathed in deeply before continuing on, letting her sweet scent wash over him and calm him down. "Ever since that d-day I've been searching for her. I know that she's here somewhere, but every trail I followed just lead to a dead end. Even though....Even though I'm not searching for her, I still hope and pray that she is alive and well, and that at sometime in the future she will f-find me."

Ace couldn't believe that he had just told Silver that, she was the only one who knew about his past. But oddly, it felt right. Like opening himself up to her was what he was supposed to do. Looking deep into her golden orbs, the Pitch Pine Guardian gave an uncertain smile and spoke almost hesitantly. "That's me, what about you?"

660 Words

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Her heart was fluttering with nervousness. She had felt so bad about his sister. Silver walked up to him and set her head under him. "I'm sorry about that along with the wolf who tried to get the pups.". Curling right up into him felt good. Feeling like she could trust him with her whole life she told him everything about her past. Before saying anything she pushed closer into him. The warmth of him felt good against her body. Shutting her eyes before opening her mouth to talk.

"My family had been quiet rough, my mother loved me but my father had not liked me very much. One day when I had been walking around our den sight I came back to my mother's dead body and my father standing over her. It was a horrific sight to see.". Silver stopped for a minute not sure to continue. Why not? If the feelings she felt were real she had nothing to lose.

"I had attacked him. It was the first instinct I had. We tumbled down a hill and he managed to scratch under my eye. Luckily I got a bite on his neck.". A tear was starting to form but she didn't let it escape. "The pressure had been to hard killing him. The last image of him was his lifeless eyes.".

She started to cry a bit but it was a silent cry. Burying her head into his chest was weird, but she knew that she was meant to be here with him. Whispering softly was something she thought she never would say, to anyone "Do you like me? I know we just met but I feel something special.". She walked out from under him to look at his Light gray eyes. They had her hypnotized. A blush was creeping up on her so Silver glanced at the ground pawing at it a bit. What was she suppose to do now?

She might have just made the biggest fool of her self ever. It had also be with the cutest wolf ever that she had to embarrass herself in front of. Maybe Ace would say her liked her. But then again he could also walk away calling her weird and a freak. Let's just hope that didn't happen. He had been the first wolf she had opened up to like this. Lifting her head she locked her Light Gold orbs with his Light Grey Orbs.
(This post was last modified: Jul 09, 2013, 06:14 AM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

When Ace finished telling Silver about his past, he half closed his eyes, and was surprised when he felt her lithe body curl up into his broad chest. It didn't feel strange to him though, more like she was meant to be there, and he lowered his head to cuddle her back. Her sweet scent was almost empowering, and he felt almost light-headed from it. When the black fae started to talk about her own past, the Pitch Pine Guardian pricked his ears and listened attentively to her words.

He could almost feel the sadness that was radiating from her, and cuddled closer to her, as if trying to keep everything bad at bay so that she would not be harmed. There was a few moments of silence after Silver finished speaking, and Ace made soft soothing sounds when the black fae buried her head into his broad chest. A whine threatened to escape from his maw, but he clamped his jaws shut, refusing to let a sound out. He would be strong for Silver, protect her, make her feel better.

Looking down into her eyes, he ran his rough, salmon pink tongue across her damp face, and it came away salty with tears. Bending his neck slightly, he held his muzzle to her ear and whispered softly. "I know the choice was hard, and that you regret doing it. But you must not dwell on the past, what is done is done, and there is nothing you can do to change that." The truth was hard, but it was the only way to ease the pain. He knew how it felt. His sister was out there somewhere, looking for him, he just knew it. She would keep searching until she found him, just like he usually would've. But now his loyalty was given to Shade, and even though his heart told him to search for his sister, he had to stay here. He had given an oath, and would stick to it until the end of his days, even if it meant that his heart was calling out for his sister, who may never find him.

When a soft whisper met his ears, saying words that he never thought he would hear, the Pitch Pine Guardian paused, before leaning backwards and locking eyes with Silver. His breath caught in his chest as he stared into her golden orbs, they were hypnotising, and he felt like he couldn't look away. His heart felt like soaring into the sky, she liked him! After a few silent moments, Ace nudged her muzzle with his, and spoke in a soft voice that was only meant for her to hear. "I feel it too, like I can't bear to be apart from you." He paused, gauging her reaction and letting his words sink in before he continued. "And to answer your question....Yes. I do like you, even though I just met you."

Whether it was what he had said, or if she had been meaning to, Silver got up and walked out from under him, leaving him sitting there alone. Looking at her curiously, he cocked his head slightly to the left, watching her every movement. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips when Silver glanced down and started pawing at the ground, as if unsure of how to act. As like before, when Silver looked back up and stared at him, her golden eyes seemed to draw him in. They stared at each other for who knows how long, before the Pitch Pine Guardian lurched forward to stand in front of her. Lowering his creamy white muzzle to rest near her ear, he spoke in a soft whisper with a smile on his face. "Now that I've told you how I feel, I think I ought to know how you feel."

641 Words

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Those last words clung to her. How was she suppose to say it? Silver guess it really didn't matter sense this wolf seemed to like her. Take a breath in she put her paws on his shoulders to be able to touch her nose with his. Whispering ever so softly because he was right there in front of her, "If I would have never came down her looked for your pack I would have been over the mountains. That means I would have never found you. Now that I think about it that sounds quiet sad.". Letting out a huge sigh she had to say the real part. "So yes I do like you.".

Silver took her paws off his shoulder. Now she only was as tall as his shoulders. She knew that he Ace had enjoyed it when she was cuddling into him. So she slowly went to go sit under him. Laying her head lightly against his chest. She felt safe with him. Ace had been her one safe thing. It had felt good to have something so safe be with you.

Closing her eyes she stayed close to him. Silver was unsure of what to say, but there was one question on her mind. "What do we tell the other pack mates if they see us spending a lot of time together?". There was a chance that Ace might not even want to spend time with her, but who knows. He might or might not. Right now must of her mind was about Ace. The scents coming off of him were strange but they calmed her. It was a fresh new smell she had never smelled before.

Silver thought she was about as close to Ace as she could get. part of her wondered why she was cuddling next to this stranger but another part of her told her she was suppose to be with him. She liked that part that told her she needed to be with him, so she got rid of the other part. The heart needs what the heart wants. Right? Knowing Ace would never hurt her she decided why not try to be with him. If it doesn't work than it wasn't meant to be. But if it does work than it was meant to be. Hopefully it was meant to be

. She really liked him. He was nice and charming. What did he see in a wolf like Silver? Well she might as well ask sense he was right here. They had to be honest with each other. "I know i am asking a lot of questions, but what do you see in me?". A slight pause came between what she had just said and what she would say next. "Feel free to ask me anything sense I am asking so many questions.". Silver felt rude for asking so many questions. She wondered why Ace wasn't asking questions. Was he shy or nervous to? Managing to cuddle in any closer she could to him to make sure he knew that she trusted him. Now she would just have to wait for answers.
(This post was last modified: Jul 10, 2013, 12:10 AM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Silver
So sorry for the long wait! Was busy :c
And dang, Silver makes me have lots of Ace muse xD

A shocked expression showed clearly on the Pitch Pine Guardian's face when Silver put her paws on his shoulders and rested her jet black nose against his. They were now level with each other and face to face, and his eyes locked onto her golden orbs. Her soft whisper reached his ears, causing them to twitch and turn forward, trying to catch every word. Each word that came out of the black faes muzzle warmed him to the heart, and a wide smile showed on his face, betraying the happiness he felt. At her last words: "So yes, I do like you." Ace felt like jumping around in joy, but forced his muscles to stay still, keeping his face close to hers, and letting her sweet scent wash over him.

He was almost saddened when Silver took her paws off of his shoulders, but it was only a moment before he felt her smaller form curl up under him and her head resting lightly on his chest. Sitting down slowly on his haunches, Ace cuddled closer to the black fae and lowered his head so it rested next to hers. His eyes were half closed as he sat there with Silver, enjoying the silent moments with her, no interruptions, just the two of them. The silence was shattered when the Pitch Pine Guardian heard the soft whisper of Silver's voice near his ear. A few moments of silence passed as Ace thought of what to do. What would they think of him and Silver spending time together?

No, it didn't matter what the others thought, all that mattered was that he and Silver were together. Taking a deep breath, Ace pushed his muzzle against Silvers neck, and spoke in a soft voice. "What they think about us spending time with each other doesn't matter, as long as we're together, I'm happy." Nothing would keep him from being with Silver. Nothing. She was the other half of his soul, and he would keep her safe and close to him at all times. Only death would keep him away from her.

The Pitch Pine Guardian listened attentively as Silver spoke again; a smile gracing his features and a chuckle escaping from his maw. He didn't mind that she was asking many questions, it just gave him more reasons to express his love for her. And as for what he saw in her? Well, she was beautiful, not afraid to stand up for herself, funny, a huge flirt, but most of all, she was compassionate and knew how to make a wolf feel better about themselves. Pulling his head back, Ace stared into her golden orbs, a low rumble in his chest that sounded like a cat purring. He was content to be here with her, feeling the warm sun beat down upon them. Her next words made him smile, he really didn't mind that she asked many questions. Nudging her black muzzle softly with his own creamy white muzzle, the Pitch Pine Guardian breathed in her sweet scent before speaking. "What I see in you is a beautiful woman who stands up for herself and who makes me laugh. You are also compassionate, but the best thing about you is that you know how to make a wolf feel better when they are feeling down or sad."

What he was feeling for Silver was more than a crush, it was love. He had never felt it before, and knew that there was no other wolf that could make him feel this way. She was his other half, the second part of his soul, she completed him in a way no one else could. Not even his sister. Thinking of his sister made tears threaten to emerge, but he blinked them away. He wouldn't cry in front of Silver, he would be strong, for her. Nuzzling her neck with his creamy white muzzle, Ace spoke in a soft whisper, his voice low and husky. "Now that I've told you what I see in you, what do you see in me?"

671 Words