Lullay
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
[AW: Preferably someone from PPT? Just outside PPT lands.]
Karpos Slayer
i lost my heart along the way

A day to any other would be kind and sweet, not a cloud in the mid summer sky, and not a single flower out of place to make the day so depressing as Karpos saw it. His father had yet to return, and it had been over a week since he left. His heart ached for his father as he ventured off the territory, and even out of the fen. Surely he could handle a small trip around the block? His mind searched the skies for answers of his father, his belief that those forces were punishing one of them for whatever reason still captivated his heart with fear and held it with an iron grip. He had learned many things in his times on the planet since his birth four months ago. But he learned one thing that spread farther than the rest. He learned about harmony and love.

He loved his father, and he always would, he loved Anastasia like the mother he saw her to be, and he loved his real ma too, even if he had never had a conversation with her. He loved his sister, and would be a protective guardian over her until her last day. But there was something that he was not willing to accept from any of them, and that was death. He would not let the spirits that ruled the earth take any of them from him, but what could he do? He was just one wolf, and so as he ventured over the bright green mosses, he thought and thought about how to save the wolves he loved from death. Even though it was impossible, the puppy simply could not accept the conclusion of any of it. He wanted his da back in the pack territory, he wanted his family to remain strong. He sung himself a small song that he remembered from who knows where. "Lullay little one, rest for now. Let nothing curse the air you breathe. Let nothing curse the sweetest smile on your face. Lullay little one fall asleep." The words were almost hard to choke out. It was just something small he thought up in his mind, but the words meant so much to him.

His mind slowly slipped away as he sat down in the middle of the strange territory he had never been into before his small venture, and he was a bit worried, even scared. But he had to remain strong. His da thought he would be a great warrior someday, a Guardian to protect his pack, and he intended to keep it that way. Even though he would grow to be smaller than his sister, and smaller than most of the pack, he couldn't help but think that she would be the hunter because she didn't have the willpower to be a Guardian, but he had the willpower, strength, determination and most importantly kindness to be a Guardian. He could respect those who were close, but not close enough to the territory, which he noticed not many had. He looked up to see birds stretching their wings to soar across the skies, he would fly away some day, but in a different sense. He would soar on to be something greater.

table by mimi
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(Returning from the scouting trip)

Silver was a bit tired from her trip. Mark from a bobcat where on her muzzle. They wouldn't scar, just scab over. Her paw on the other hand was fine. Trotting along she came across Verdant Mosses. Happy to be home she hummed alone and walked to the borders. Just before reaching them a unfamiliar wolf drew attention to her nose. One of the Trail but not one she met. Walking in the direction brought her a bit of joy. A new wolf to meet was always nice. Coming across the figure she notice it was a pup. "Hello, You must be the Prince Of Pitch Pine?".

Offering a nice smile and a wag of her tail she noticed the boy looked a lot like her. Of course the boy reminded her of Shade, his father. Who must be around here somewhere so having the Prince out here did not worry her. If something was to happen (which was highly doubted by her) she had Ace in calling distance and could handle some things herself. Silver's tail flicked about and her ears moved around looking for sounds. Just like they always did. Smile still on her face she glanced at the boy "I believe your dad said your name was Karpos if I am correct. If So it is very nice to meet you Karpos." knowing that was the boys name she just wanted to see how he reacts to her presence.

table by Whisper

Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Karpos Slayer

Karpos turned with a startled snarl, but he saw a black wolf and instantly thought one thing. His da. But it wasn't his father, it was some mysterious female whom he had never met, she didn't smell like the trail {because she had been gone so long} so Karp backed away, remembering the promise he made to Jericho. But then she spoke, and she seemed to comfort him with her words. She had seen his father, and he had mentioned his son. It made Karpos smile a little bit. "You know my da? Is he alright? I'm really worried and so is mama Ana and so is Adsi. He's been over the mountains for quite a long time!" He said with a steady, yet evidently worried tone.

His amber eyes trying to seek the answer, so many emotions rushing through them at the time. He debated running off, but decided against it... for the time being at least. His thoughts were jumbled, but all centrally focused on the location and well being of his da. His father was the only true blood family he had left {other than Adsila} and so he cared more for the two of them, but especially his father. His father had raised them or almost four months, and he knew that no matter what he could trust him. But his thoughts snapped back at the wolf who stood there, calling him a Prince of Pitch Pine trail and talking of his father. One simple question followed his puzzled appearance. "Who are you?"

table by mimi
Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver smiled at the pup and gave him a reassuring nudge "I'm sure your dad is fine, he is a very strong man. And I'm sure you will grow up the same." Shade had to be safe, he could handle himself. He was strong and brave. Maybe he was just going to try and make Allies, even though that was kinda of Silvers' job. It was one of the reasons why she had went over the mountains.

"I'm Silver, the scout of Pitch Pine Trail. Sorry if I seemed like a stranger, the scent has worn down sense I left for a mission" it was true and she was going to have to spend a bit of time in back grounds to build back up the scent of the pack. Plus it was also kinda nice to say that she was Pitch Pines' Scout. It was her title and she was proud of it. Silver saw no reason not to be proud of it.

Full of excitement Silvers' tail was wagging. Trying to make sure that the pup is more happy and not so worried. Part of her was tiered and wanted to go take a nap but the other part of her wanted to stay here and comfort the prince. For she had no idea Shade had gone over the mountains. If she had knew she would have made sure to check on him. Her mind was a bit scattered but that was only because she had so many things to think about. Ace, Karpos, rest and food were all the important things to her right now.

table by Whisper

Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Karpos Slayer

As Karpos heard news of his father, he sighed, she knew little more of his father than he did. He held a small smile, and she introduced herself as Silver Shadow, the scout of Pitch Pine Trail, which explained the faded scents to him. His tail had a small wag. "My da went over the mountains to visit a friend of his and he's not back yet." He said sadly, but if the female had been gone for as long as Karp thought by the scents, that meant she didn't know about the change in leadership. "My da got a new mate, I haven't met her yet, but her name is Spectre apparently, though I prefer mama Ana. this strange Spectre wolf is the new alpha too." He said to the female, a bit of disdain in his voice. His adoptive ma, Ana, was really upset about it, at least that was what he could tell from their conversation.

Karp stayed calm, his eyes locked with the female's pelt, not into her eyes, because he had been told it was wrong to do that since it was a sign of disrespect and a challenge for a fight. He then glanced at his paws as he began to shuffle them. He was a bit nervous about the entire conversation because his da was still out there. Karpos had been told stories every night by his father about the Slayer past, and he knew there were enemies on the other side of the mountains, some were over here as well. He looked off on the green mosses. Was everything going to be alright, or was there something wrong that was preventing his father's return.

table by mimi
Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver slid down to the grown so she could look at Karpos face-to-face. Touching the princes nose with hers' she whispered to him "She is a nice wolf. But I agree with you. Your mama Ana is a very nice one and truly I wish for her to be the Alpha. Would you like to go for a walk? It might clear our minds." smiling softly Silver stood up all the way now.

Walking quietly making sure Karpos was following Silver held her tail low. She was a bit saddened by the change in Alphas. "If you ever need someone to talk to or to go on a little trip with ask for Aunt Silver. Okay?" Something told her that this pup needed all the support he could get. It must be hard having a new mother. Of course Silver wouldn't know, her parents are dead. It was sad to think about. It was something she only talked about with @Ace.

Coming upon a patch of a moss bed Silver took a minute to sit down on it. It was soft and comfortable. "Come my dear, sit with me." her voice sounded like a soothing mother or caretaker. Her mind said to take him back to the den and keep him there until his father returned but another part told him to keep him away from them. Silver felt attached to him you could say. Treating him like he was one of her own.

"Is there something you would like to talk to me about? I'll always be here for you." it was true. Until Karpos could handle himself all the way Silver would always be there for him. And she mean't Always.

table by Whisper

Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Karpos Slayer

Karpos nodded vigorously when she asked him to walk beside her. Truth was he was completely worried, something a pup should not be, about his father. He had been panicking, wondering when his father would return and if those enemies he spoke of had caught up to him. When Silver asked him to sit down if they wanted to talk, and told him if he ever needed one to talk to, she would be there, Karpos calmed down a bit and he nodded slowly. He started to speak slowly of his worries. "Yesh, well, my da was always telling us about his past. And he told us that he had enemenies over tha mountains. What if those enemenies caught up to him a hurt him? I'm really really worried about him!" He said, telling her all that was truly on his mind.

He felt almost weak admitting that he cared enough for his father to worry about his safety. He almost felt like a sissy, but he determined that was just silly. He wished that he could have done some form of thing involving an Auspicate, or saying good luck to him. But he hadn't known his father left until his Uncle Lachesis had told him about it. His mother gone, what if something happened to his father, and it left him an orphan. The pain would dig into him, and he could trust no one if that happened. It was just that he only really had his da and sister left as true blood family.

table by mimi
Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver listened to him speak. She felt his pain and a tear rolled down her face. The concern from Karpos was unbearable. Softly she took her pink tongue and licked his forehead. In a reassuring way she smiled at him and pulled him closer to her body. Lowering his muzzle to his ear she whispered for him only to hear "There are some mean wolves out in the world. But I promise that if anyone is to hurt you, your sister or father. Me and a friend of mine will go get them and make sure they never mess with you or your family again. Sound like a deal?" she was quiet serious. No one was going to get away with hurting them.

Cuddling Karpos, Silver gave off her body heat to the cold Prince. It was easy to tell that the he was feeling alone even with the whole pack around him. What he had was heartache, Karpos only wished for one person. His father Shade. She didn't blame him either. It must be tough being a pup without your real mother and then your father disappears. Oh how she wished she could tell him nothing was wrong, but sometimes that wasn't easy to say. Sometimes nothing was better than something being said.

It was like her and Ace. It was hard to be away from each other. Maybe if he told little Karpos about it he would not feel so alone. "I know how much your heart hurts for you dad. Do you know the packs' guardian, Ace? Well, we like each other. So it hurts to be away from each other. Because when you want something really bad, your heart wants you to go after it. But your mind might tell you it's a bad idea. Then again, you should always follow your heart." her voice seemed to become light and sad while she spoke.

table by Whisper

Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Karpos Slayer

It was more than just his da, it was everything around him that was making him sad. The occurance that his mother had left, gone completely from his life before he was even a month old, the fact that his father was gone, and for all he knew might not return. It was that Ana was upset, and seemed to flinch when he called her ma. What else was the pup suppose to do other than be worried about his father and cry at night because his real mother was gone, Anastasia was his adoptive mother, took care of him when his real mother had disappeared, but Karpos felt they weren't as close as they should be. He supposed that if he were to open up his heart to anyone, it would be Silver. He could tell a few things about her just from their conversation.

This first thing that he knew for sure, was that Silver cared about him like a mother should, she was protective and kind to him. Silver listened like a family member would to his feelings, though so did Ana, Silver made him feel better about his insecurities. Silver cared about him just like his Uncle Lachesis did, and he trusted her completely. She whispered about her really liking Ace, whom had saved his life against Fenru. "Its not just my da. I miss my ma, like my real ma, not mama Ana. Did she even love me? Why would she leave me if she loved me? Did I do something wrong that made her hate me and Adsi where she left?" He asked, almost sobbing.

table by mimi
Inactive Deceased
Silver

Tears were now rushing down her face as Karpos spoke to her. Silver seemed to wrap him up in her body. She nudged him with her nose whispering softly "No sweety. You are perfect. Maybe your mother had something wrong. But I just want you to know that if you can't look at anyone else for help or as a mother figure I'm here. I know you have Ana, but I'll always be here. Nothing will ever hurt you as long as I'm here. she chocked up on her words. Silver gave Karpos a soft nudge as she cuddled him

Forcing her voice out again she continued to talk to her young prince. "No one could ever hate you. In fact if I had the chance, I wish I could be your mother. I would never leave you. Stay with you forever." it was all so true. A soft whimper escaped her chest. "When I make promises I never break them. And when I say I wish you would look at me as your guardian angle or whatever you may like I promise I will try and fit the role of the name you give me."

It was heartbreaking sitting her with the Pup of her dreams as he felt heart broken. Silvers' body was wrapped around him and she huddled Karpos. How she was willing to do anything for him. If it meant being a mother figure or a friend figure. Licking his chin she nuzzled his head before touch noses and speaking soft words to him "Karpos my dearest, if I could I would bring the moon to you. Let the stars be yours and the world be your land, but somethings are easier said then done. One thing that is true forever is that You will always be looked at as one of my own. Whether it be our little secret or you tell anyone. I shall love you forever in a day." the words she spoke were those of a caring mother. Something she noticed he never had.

Silvers' heart was now in two places. With Ace and with her dear Karpos. The Prince and the Guardian had both stolen her heart away. And they would hold it forever if they wished.

table by Whisper