773 Users Online
Google, Bing

The world fades out
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
[Karp missing all those who are gone </3]

Karp noticed that everything had been different. He no longer felt safe in his home, his mind had been almost shattered once, with the death of his father and his mother once again disappearing without a word. He would have ran to his uncle Lachesis, except he was nowhere to be found as well. The dark male felt alone, and even his sister couldn't protect him from what his mind was telling him to do. Only he could save himself. As far as the puppy was concerned, there was no one in the world left for him to trust. He was an orphan, his parents gone. One by choice and one not by choice, no, one had been ripped away from him. His uncle, who had promised to be there and take him on adventures was gone. Everything was gone. Everything and everyone, auntie Pella was gone, his da was gone. All he had left was Uncle Ace and Auntie Silver. Even mama Anastasia had left him and he was done with being tortured like that. He was done with being turned on. He was done being stabbed in the back.

Karpos was growing up fast, his winter coat had already come in and his amber eyes were pure. His overgrown feet and head now matched his body. He was himself as he would be, still smaller than his sister Adsi, but he was more determined. The puppy had come to find a cliff, and he stared down it. Normally his father would have come and told him to back away, telling him that it was dangerous and if he fell he would get hurt and die. But his father was dead, if he did 'fall' or jump he would get to see the ones he loved again. However he was torn, his Auntie Silver and Uncle Ace cared very much about him, and they did a lot for him that he could never take for granted. Adsila would be alone if he jumped. But at the same time, how long did he have before they stabbed him in the back too? Judging by the look of things, he didn't have long. He backed up from the edge, and collapsed on the ground, sobbing painfully. His life was a mess, he wasn't even a year old and he already felt like he had nothing left to live for.

(This post was last modified: Oct 04, 2013, 04:07 AM by Karpos.)
Played by Namara who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
So they dug your graveAnd the masquerade
Aeolus Argyris
Will come calling outAt the mess you've made

Aeo had been in Pitch Pine Trail for only a short time, but all the same he grew to actually love the place. His attitude had started to change for the alpha male, though he noticed a lack of scent of Lady Anastasia as of late and it made him wonder what had happened to them. Perhaps that meant that the one Silver wolf was going to be leader. He still had yet to learn who was what rank, it would all come with time. His border patrols had finished and he started exploring some of the familiar surroundings, including a giant fall that he had found, an Escarpment. It made him worry about the pups he knew were about. He often saw the two of them sleeping in the den.

Aeo had made it to see Karp look over the edge like he was about to jump. Just as he was about to go after Karp, the pup back away from the ledge and start to break down into sobs. The child was black, yet the two alphas were not and it confused him as he had no idea of the lineage of the pack. "Little one, why are you so sad?" He called gently, padding over to him and sitting down before promptly nudging his head a bit. He wanted to know why this wolf was so sad and that was the bottom line. He wondered if anyone else would find them here, or if he should call for Ace. He figured not for the moment, and thought he could talk to Ace after about how the kid had almost jumped and that the ledge should be stayed away from.

(This post was last modified: Oct 04, 2013, 03:13 AM by Aeolus.)
[Image: 35zz.png]
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver to the rescue!

Mind twisted Silver walked through the familiar lands. In her minds, she only had two trusted wolves that were dear to her, Karp and Ace. They both were her loves and they both shared her heart. Of course the smells of everyone were starting to fade and it was worring her. Some of the smells familiar, such as Anastasia, Spectre seemed to be missing too, and the newest one she met Nineteen. It tinged at her heart to know this. Her head was hung low as she walked carefully along. But it was then when her peaceful walk turned into a nightmare. Karpos was near by and crying, was he hurt worse then his heartache?

Jogging along she came into sight of the new male Aeo and Karpos. Instinct drove her straight to the prince, "Karpos my dearest I'm here!" her head nudged him softly making sure he wasn't hurt. But it was then she realized that he was mentally hurt, not physically. Without him saying anything she understood it all. The heart break or Shade dying and with Anastasia disappearing, Karpos probably felt all alone. She was his only hope. Setting her head on him she whispered softly "My dear, I can't understand the pain you are going through but one thing I do know is that I shall not disappear on you. I know you wish for your real mother, but even if you don't look at it that way I see you as my own prince. For you are the most important thing to me."

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer

Karp looked up from his sobs when an unknown male who wore the pack scent had reached him. The male was probably not known anything about what had happened to the man. "My ma, da, Mama Ana.... their gone, they left. Uncle Lachsies broke ALL this promises that he had made to me. Auntie Pella disappeared, their all abandoning me!" He cried out just as his Auntie Silver arrived, he buried his muzzle in her pelt as she attempted to coo a gentle hymn to calm him down. Truth was the only way to calm him down was to fix him. They would have to fix his heart, and teach him how to love again. But there was one thing wrong with everything that everyone tried to do. They tried to fix a heart that was never whole, they tried to fix a heart that would never knew love.

It was all happening too fast. First Auntie Pella disappeared without saying goodbye, and it almost made him angry, then his da died. After his da died, his mama Ana and Uncle Lachesis disappeared without saying goodbye. Before his da had died, his real ma had showed up again, only to disappear without a word. He looked at his Auntie Silver and told her something that he knew for sure. "Ma disappeared again, she never came back with us, she lied. They all did. Uncle Lachesis promised that he would take me on tons of adventures, but he left without a word, and he promised to take me star catching, then disappeared. Mama Ana went with him, breaking her promise, and not even saying goodbye." He was a prince in distress, and his Auntie Silver was more like his ma then ever. He wanted to trust her, but every wolf he learned to trust disappeared in one way, shape or form.

Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris

Aeo at first had no idea why the prince was upset, then he called out about his ma being gone, and his da too, but surely that was impossible, he had seen both of them. then he said mama Ana and by that point Aeo was completely lost. The female he had met only shortly before came into view, the packs personal scout named Silver. She told him that the pain might hurt, but she considered him her son. Aeo held a completely dumbfounded look on his face as he stared at the two. It was evident that Ace and Anastasia were not the parents of the young prince, but who was. Did them being gone mean they left? That was surely the case for his mother as he clearly said, but what of Karp's father?

"I'm confused." Aeolus said quietly, letting the two of them have their moment. He stared at them, and he understood the unity that the pack had in times of immediate trouble. They were all strong willed and Aeolus felt suddenly proud to be a part of them. "I thought that Ace was his father?" He said, also quite silently. Perhaps he'd talk to Silver about it after they got the teenager back to the den, or at least farther away from the cliff that they were all dangerously near. "Perhaps we should move away from the escarpment..." Aeo had suggested, that time he actually spoke so the others could hear him. He didn't want anyone to be physically hurt.

(This post was last modified: Oct 07, 2013, 03:58 AM by Aeolus.)
Inactive Deceased
Silver

A tear threatened to show itself but Silver stayed strong for Karp and gave him a soft hushing sound. "My dearest, if they are all gone why linger about in their presence? For who is here still, is who you should linger with. Everyone who is still here really loves you. I love you, Ace loves you. I care about you. " as she finished speaking her head raised to look at Aeo and nodded. "I can explain later, now is not a good time." Aeo deserved to know what all went on within the Trail but now wasn't the time to talk about such.

Silver's head rested on Karp's head softly. Giving him a lick on his head she talked once again to the hurt boy "I promise you that if you allow me and give me time I will do all I can to try and heal you. I will show you the love and care you need. For I wish to fix your broken heart and soul. Try to fix the pain you feel everyday. I want to make you feel whole again." her eyes closed as her head rested on the boy. She would work and work to fix the prince. Silver wasn't leaving soon and she wouldn't let Karp be left behind to rot in his own pain. For no one deserved to rot away alone and ashamed. All that the prince could be was all he should be.

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
[Note, please no one follow him, this is him running away which leads to a Broken Vow, which I suppose they could follow him, but they would have to jump in the new thread or give up to catching up to him + I wanna get Silver/Aeo to 10 replies]

Karpos had tears in his eyes, he was fighting them back, when Aeo had said he thought that Uncle Ace was his father. He shook his head, and Auntie Silver said that she would explain it to him later. Karp then spoke up after they had all gotten out their words. He took a deep breathe and stood up, facing them both as he started to speak. "No, Uncle Aeo can know now. Uncle Ace stepped up after they killed my father. Elettra, that was what da had said her name was, and what I can assume was her pack of vicious savages who haunt the world. My mama, she left when I was two weeks old..... left me to die with my sister.... Da found mama Ana to take care of us, but she left recently, and she didn't even say goodbye to me. I considered her to be my mother and she did what my ma did. She left me to die." He said out of anger, almost ready to snap at whoever would talk next.

He then looked directly at his aunt and responded to everything that she said. "Auntie Silver, stop trying to fix my heart, you can't because it was never whole. No one can fix me.... not even Adsi, not my ma, not you, not any of my uncles or aunts. Certainly not mama Ana... No, only my da could even maybe fix me, and he's gone." He said before storming off, away from the both of them. No one could possibly care about him. He was the broken, forgotten, misused prince. He... didn't.... matter.

Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris

Aeo was so confused about everything that was happening, Silver had told him she would explain it later, but then Karp stood up and defied her. If that had happened in his pack, the pup would have gotten at the very least a severe scolding. Then he went and talked back to her... more like the sassy prince. Though with the emotional damage that Aeo had appeared to see as had happened, he understood. That was a lot to put a pup through. Aeo had taken an oath to protect the young of Pitch Pine Trail and he would always uphold that oath until he died. When he stormed off, Aeo wanted to follow him, but he narrowly held back. "Silver, is what he said true? Was his father murdered?" He asked in a questioning tone.

If that was true, then surely it was Aeo's duty to avenge the death of the boy's father if nothing more than jut for the young prince. "Auntie Silver, stop trying to fix my heart, you can't because it was never whole. No one can fix me.... not even Adsi, not my ma, not you, not any of my uncles or aunts. Certainly not mama Ana... No, only my da could even maybe fix me, and he's gone." Ouch, that was harsh. It was clear that Silver cared deeply for the pup, so Aeo would try the best to cheer up Silver, who no doubt would be upset with his words. "I'm sure he just needs some time to calm down Silver, he's been through a lot just recently it seems. Just give him a bit of time, and some space to himself and see how he turns out tomorrow maybe?" Suggested the male, who was easily old enough to be an advisor.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
The words she wanted to say could not find way through her sad face. All Silver could do was watch as Karp ran away. The words stung like venom from a snake bite. Her legs felt weak as she dropped to the ground. Silently crying turned her face to Aeo. "His words are true. Ace is my mate. Shade the previous alpha died and Ace stepped up. I was going to take the rank of Alpha into my hands from challenges but I was waiting for the right time. I guess I should have told you earlier. My apologies for any confusion." She knew Aeo was trying to make her feel better but she felt shattered like a broken mirror. No one could comfort her, not even Ace.

A soft whine escaped her and she stood up before turning to face the male. Walking towards Aeolus Silver came and sat under him. All she wanted was comfort. Leaning into the large male she closed her eyes tight before whispering "What did I do wrong? Why is the world falling apart on us?" the world was falling apart. The sky crumbling down on their no longer safe home. Silver felt wounded and open like a book. Anastasia was leaving them. Lachesis had left with her. It also seemed as Spectre had left too. Everyone was leaving them when they needed them the most.

Silver's chest rose up and down softly as she breathed in through her closing throat. Why had it become so hard to breath? How come she was just now feeling like this? Maybe it was all of the after math from the death and changes in members. This was the most hard time in her life she ever had. It was all new to her.
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
So they dug your graveAnd the masquerade
Aeolus Argyris
Will come calling outAt the mess you've made

"His words are true. Ace is my mate. Shade the previous alpha died and Ace stepped up. I was going to take the rank of Alpha into my hands from challenges but I was waiting for the right time. I guess I should have told you earlier. My apologies for any confusion. What did I do wrong? Why is the world falling apart on us?" These words came as a shock to Aeolus, he was surprised of all that happened to the Trail wolves and that they had not fallen apart as his old pack would have if that had been their situation. "This... um, this is a shock to me, honestly." He said with a gulp, and when Aeo had been spoken to about why it was all falling apart, he had no honest answer for her.

"What matters is what we still have Silver, you have your mate and you have two pups to take care of. They may not be yours, but from Karpos' looks, even if he didn't say it, he cares about you a lot. You have wolves here still who are honored to call you a packmate, especially with that you have gone through here in what seems to be these past few months." He was trying his darnest to make her feel better, and he understood Karp's sadness. The pup had almost jumped off a cliff, and Aeo worried for his mental stability. "Silver, just remember this, today, you save a life, a life that was not ready yet to be taken..." He told her just before walking off. She had things to think about.

-FADE OUT-

(This post was last modified: Dec 03, 2013, 11:28 PM by Aeolus.)