Hazelnut, Google, Bing, Clover, Viorel, Sophrosnia

The surface of beauty
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 31 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
@Caniri
Pushed back to December 17, 2013.
RE: The rivers and creeks are completely frozen.
OOC: It's not the best, but I tried. :)

IC: The day was bitter in more then one way; cold wind whispered throughout the land as Winter beat down on the wolves. It was the kind of day that could bring down even the most confident of wolves. Jade wasn't a secure wolf though, but one who thought badly of herself. Her mood hung low on a scale of one to ten. Blue eyes starred down at her own silvery furred body in a manner of distaste. Oh how she envied the other females she came across. She herself, in her opinion, was nothing special.

While the outside wasn't likable the inside wasn't much better. Sighing heavily she turned away from the reflective ice. Normally it would of called for some fun, but not today. With heavy paw-steps she carried herself to a tree and flopped down against it. Why was she so disgraceful? And that disgusting little stub of a tail. She didn't understand, and hated herself furthermore for this. She wanted to look like some one else and act like them too.

To leave her skin and rid herself of this pile of bones, flesh, and fur would be so wonderful. She'd never escape who she was though. As the self pity consumed her and tears forced themselves out she could only be even more upset. Others were starving and in worse fate, yet here she was worried about looks. The simple thought of this increased all her negative emotions till it felt hard to breath anymore.

(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2014, 10:11 AM by Jaden.)
Played by Vickie who has 46 posts.
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri trotted through the fallen snow. He was on his way to find a pack. He has been told it would be this way, but found it was much farther away than he realized. He needed a drink, but didn't want to waste time. Grudgingly. he turned in the direction of the stream he had been following. The water was frozen, so it would take some time to break through to the cool water beneath.

As he neared the creek, he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. Slowing, he took measured steps in its direction. When he was close enough, he realized it was a lone female. He frowned. A female should not be so vulnerable and out all alone. She could be attacked. If he were less noble he could easily overpower her. He didn't like that thought at all. He felt the need to protect her. He crept closer. He wouldn't mind the company of the pretty female. She seemed to be about his age. He smiled, no longer upset with his decision to take the detour. He had already forgotten his original plan for coming here in the first place.

No longer hiding his presence, he continued forward casually. She seemed upset, even slightly depressed. "Care for some company?" He stopped a few yards away so as not to frighten her. "Why so sad, darlin'? Flowers are so much more beautiful if they don't wilt." He gave her a soft grin, hoping that she wouldn't try to chase him off.
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2014, 10:29 AM by Caniri.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
Jade laid there in the complete silence, enveloped by her own depressing state. If she had been more alert, perhaps she would have smelt or heard the massive white male coming. Instead the presence of a stranger went thoroughly unnoticed. Not till he crept closer did her body tense as she turned her head timidly. A much taller wolf stood before her, and she didn't know what to do. Her small tail tucked underneath instinctively. The thought of submission came, but was sent from her thoughts as he began speaking. Still she fearfully trembled a bit.

"Care for some company?"

He spoke kindly enough to her that she allowed her tail to give a friendly welcoming wag. She figured if he were a threat he would have done something by now. "Um, a, sure," Her voice came out as a shy whisper. Her mind seemed distracted from her earlier plight for the time being.

"Why so sad, darlin'? Flowers are so much more beautiful if they don't wilt."

*Poetic* She thought towards his flattering speech...directed to her. She glanced away shyly before her mind churned and she replied, "I look like nothing of a pretty flower, just a mutt." She lowered her voice and placed her head on soft silver paws. Another sigh left her medium sized body. His response would probably be interesting to the women, well if he could battle her emotions effectively. "Heck, I even have a boy's name." She grumbled on with self annoyance. *Maybe he will want my name?* She thought suddenly, "I'm Jaden." She didn't even offer him a short glance as she watched the frozen water.

(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2014, 08:32 PM by Jaden.)
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.

Look Out!

A young pronghorn has fallen behind its herd and starved in the snow. +5 Health

IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
The pretty girl's first reaction seemed to be fear. This, Caniri expected. She would have to be very stupid not fear him. At first glance, he was large and imposing. As she looked at him, her fear dissapated. Caniri's grin spread. Whenever he wanted someone to like him, he just let his charm do the work. He would hate to have this pretty lady fear him. He realized that she had hidden her tail at first but it was now thumping softly on the ground. It was smaller than average and seemed dwarfed by her body. It was also extremely cute. To have such a small tail, could make things difficult. She didn't seem to have any balence issues, which meant she had adapted. She's a strong one.

When she responded her voice was quiet, shy, underspoken. Maybe she's still a little frightened. It was her rejection that made him understand. *She doesn't realize she's beautiful.* He wondered if there was a reason behind this. *Did someone tell her that she wasn't?* The fact that she denied it, made him that much more determind to prove it too her.

The Belle simply blurted her name out saying that it was a boys name. "No. It's charming. How can you say your not flower, when your named after one? Jade are beautiful when they bloom." He turns his golden gaze to her. He smirks at her but there is an underlying tone of seriousness. "Are you saying I have poor taste? A man doesn' t like to be told he's wrong. Especially in his taste in women." He raises his eyebrow at her, seeing if she will, infact, wound his pride.
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2014, 10:05 PM by Caniri.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
His wide handsome grin caught her attention and she couldn't help but give him a small sweet smile in return. The white furred boy seemed to be young like her, a fellow yearling. It was nice to be around some one more around her age for once instead of an elder. They could be so mean and well, older like. Returning to the present she sat up in some attempt to not be totally towered by her all company. She met his golden brown looking eyes for a quick moment, but looked shyly down at her feet once more. *He's cute...* She thought as butterflies filled her stomach.

His face seemed to change a little into pure determination. She noted this but didn't look up at him for long before asking, "What is your name, Charmer?" She spoke a bit teasingly at the nickname. However, it only managed to make her furthermore nervous around him.

"No. It's charming." This was all she gathered from his sentence, not noticing the other words spoken. She looked to him with a confused expression on her now cocked to the side face. "Charming?" She asked, "But it's a boy's name." She stated this again slightly forceful but not to the point of aggression. Realizing her tone her jade eyes returned to silver paws. "I'm sorry for raising my voice." Now she was flattered, shy, and ashamed of herself. Today seemed so confusing to the young she wolf. One minute it's a gloomy and now it's this, which wasn't good or bad.
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
The little lady's first respose was to give him a small, sweet smile. In that one moment, she practically glowed. "Ooooh." He said on a sigh. "You should smile more, It's lovely." When she met his gaze, it was only a quick glance. She was rather submissive, but her gaze was crystaline jade. He felt dissapointed when she turned her eyes away. Caniri couldn't fathom why she would think so little of herself.

Boldly, he contunied forward until he was only a few inches away. He wasn't sure whether she would object or not. If he was right, it seemed her shyness was because of him now. "Would ya do me the honor of lookin' at me again, miss? You have beautiful eyes. As for your name, you can think what you want about it, I can't force you ta think different. But I like it." He said this matter of factly. She wasn't going to sway him on the subject. I don't see how it can be just a boys name, considering that you are DEFINITELY. not a boy." He risked giving her an appreciative look before looking back to her face. He was a gentleman. He wasn't going to make her think he was a perve.

"My name is Caniri, but you can call me whatever you like, darlin'." He added pouring on the southern charm. "What's a pretty gal like you doing out here all alone anyway?" His eyebrows drew together in slight disstress.What if hadn't been him that had come along but someone else?
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
Her self worth couldn't even fit into a punnet if it was an object. *My smile?* She thought and looked down but gave a giggle and another grin. "Your smile is quite nice too." It was clear that if human, her cheeks would of been a bright red. The butterflies intensified at every word he spoke to her. His southern drawl was so..so..so something. She wasn't sure but she did love it.

Suddenly he was approaching and for a moment fear came but vanished. Her body was tense yet she allowed him to be so close. The nervous feeling in her seemed to weigh down every limb she owned. She giggled sheepishly. Turning her head she gave him a bashful glance. As their eyes met she found it hard to keep her head up. She looked down at her paws again and wiggled the attached toes nervously.

"Why do you like my name and eyes? My eyes are just eyes of a typical color." She asked forcing herself to look at him for a sparse moment. "Yea, I am a girl," With this said she hesitantly batted his muzzle with her paw in a playful way. His roaming eyes soon caused her to giggle a little, "Like what cha see?" She said in a half laughing half talking voice that intended to tease but seemed to be drastically failing. She wouldn't understand what he saw in her, even if he said it a million times, but she liked that he could see something she couldn't. *I like you,* she almost accidentally blurted but for her sake thankfully held it in.

Darlin', man she did love it when he called her that. Smiling she replied, "Alright then I'll call you Charmer... Since your such a flatterer." She lifted her gaze to meet his and held it for the longest yet, a record. "Oh, um, I'm just traveling on my own." She explained to him with a fading grin. It had been so lonely for the past seasons.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 02:42 AM by Jaden.)
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri watched as Jaden stared at her feet, he figured she was going to say something else to put herself down, and was startled when she started to giggle. She gave a small grin. "Your smile is quite nice too." This made him grin from ear to ear. She hadn't said anything bad, she was smiling and giggling. Caniri was glad she had decided not to keep fighting him on the subject, though she still seemed really nervous. He gave a knowing smile.

He caught a glimpse of fear but it was gone as quick as it appeared. She seemed so tease that she would start shaking any second. Caniri's grin was a little tense. He wasn't sure if he should keep it up or back off. Jaden gave another one of her precious giggles and sent a shy glance his way, before looking down at her paws. She was cute. The fact that she didn't know it only made her sweeter.

He was astonished that she thought her eyes were ordinary. "You can't have met many wolves then. My eyes are a typical color, yours...they're....I don't even have a way to describe them. Like the purest of ocean waters."When she agreed with him about the fact that she was a female, he chuckled. The next thing he knew, her paw had just batted him in the snout. He watched he incredulously. "Like what chu see?" He gave her a sexy grin. She was flirting back! He liked this Jaden much more than the one that was so unsure of herself. "Yes. Yes I do." He said only half teasing. His grin slipped slightly when she mentioned traveling alone. Alone? A low posessive grumble came from deep in in his throat.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 02:58 AM by Caniri.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
His grin grew, and she mimicked this action still giggling a little bit. Uneasily she scooted to sit closer to him before simply getting up and placing herself next to him. She looked at him shyly but maintained from looking back down at the ground or her paws. Jade hadn't and wouldn't realize that she had unintentionally flirted, and would continue to. Playfully she nipped his ear gently, her puppy like behavior starting to shine through. She was a care free wolf when not worrying about looks, personality, or caught up in troubles.

When she saw his smile appeared tense she gave a confused look and asked, "What?" In a innocent sounding tone. Her tail was wagging side from side on the ground in a stiff manner, disturbing the snow. Her ears stood a top her head as she eagerly awaited his answer. Her eyes vividly displayed just how intriguing she found the boy.

"Ocean waters," She repeated looking bashfully at the ground for a moment then back at him. " Thanks, yours are gold like. I like that." Now that she was trying to flirt her nervousness seemed to trip her up, figuratively. When he chuckled she gave a smile and giggled with him, "And that." She mentioned to the sound emitting from him. "Oooh, and the grin." She spoke giggling at the same time again. She reached forward and gave his cheek a playful like and friendly lick. Then the butterfly feeling filled her, would he reject this? The sickly feeling of being insecure overwhelmed her as she watched him intensely for a reaction.

When the growl came she jumped a little but noted it sounded protective or something. Fearfully she got close to him and looked around. "What are you growling at? Is something out there?" The feeling of their fur mingling and skin touching sent a tingling feeling through her. A shiver ran down her spine in response. It took her moment to realize she was safe, causing her to move away embarrassed. "Oops," She spoke shifting her paws. "Sorry."
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 03:33 AM by Jaden.)