(See All?) Announcements
601 Users Online
Bing, Google, Asperitas

New Pack & Member Input
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

New Pack & Member Input

My, my, hasn't May been a busy month for us? All of RoW's expectant parents have been given birth, and many of this year's puppies are now playable. The arrival of RoW's youngest members is always exciting, but we would like to give the puppy players and those who will be interacting with them most a friendly reminder that we have a well written wolf development guide. Please keep these approximations of your puppy's development in mind as you play them (for instance, puppies should be staying in their pack territories for the near future - no days long treks for them).

New Pack

Many of you have noticed already, but RoW has a new pack! @Minka and @Tokino have broken their ties with Whisper Caverns and have taken up residence in Blackberry Fields. Good luck, Black Thorn Downs! We look forward to seeing your pack develop and thrive.

Member Input

In addition to the Of the Month Voting that will be ending tomorrow, we also have a thread in progress asking for member input on the upcoming RoW yearbook and other birthday activities. If you have ideas for superlatives for the yearbook, please view this thread here. If you have additional ideas for birthday celebrations, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me on Serach's account!

Fight Rule Adjustment

The staff would like to announce that fights will now have a set time limit of 3 days between posts. In a fight between Character A and Character B, Character B has 3 days to respond to the fight after Character A has posted. Character A then has 3 days to post, and it continues until the fight has ended. This rule is suspended if one of the fighters is on the absence log, but if that is the case, then we highly recommend and will encourage an OOC solution to the fight. If a player does not meet the 3 day deadline, the fight will automatically default to the other participant.

[Image: AplcUOC.png]