Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Nia, Viorel

Angel of Death — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
@Yuka

Speech.

She hated, hated, hated the Marsh. It was sticky and it was nasty, and she avoided it as much as she could in her travels. So why was she here? She didnt exactly know, but at least she would make the most of her trip and head to the Lagoon. It was cool and refreshing at this time of the year and best of all, clean. Inali shuddered as one paw mistakenly slipped into one of the many pools of disgusting goo. Quickly taking it out, she shook the life out of her paw before placing it carefully back on the mushy ground. Far away from the marsh pool. She usually wasn't such a fussy girl, and could get down and dirty with the rest of them. Just...the Marsh was her one exception. She could have lived her whole life without knowing that this horrid place was here.

So lost in her thoughts was she that she almost dunked herself in a marshy puddle. Quickly sidestepping it, she barely escaped her fate and decided to focus where her paws were going before she made that mistake again. Really, this place is awful. But at least I have the Lagoon to look forward to, she thought. The thought cheered her up and a small smile graced her muzzle as she continued her trek. The Lagoon held good and bad memories for her, but it was better than the Marsh. Come to think of it, anything was better than the Marsh.

[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

The young man was still coming to terms with the fact that he had killed someone. And not just anyone, but his formally precious angel...his caretaker, the woman that had once promised him love. He had to remind himself that she had lied to him and betrayed his trust and that was the reason that he had to do what he had. The Thorben found himself succumbing to the shadows, preferring to stay out of sight and out of mind. No one needed to know where he was. The only instances in which he socially interacted with the pack was when there was a hunt or a meeting, but even there, he was one with few words and choose to stick close to a select few. He even chose to stay away from his mother and brother as much as possible, the less they made of a scene of him, the better. Today, luckily, he had gotten an escape, to one of the darkest places he knew, besides his own caverns...where there was a slight chance that he would end up bumping into an unwelcome pack mate.

The marshes. Oh, how he loved the dark, mysterious marshes where it would be extremely difficult for him to be scene. Even with his creamy coat, it was still so eerie, and he supposed...that was why he liked it. He was, after all, a monster in its finest. He had murdered his angel...no, he had to remind himself, his former angel. Snorting softly and growling angrily at his confused thoughts, he made his way through the marshes, his body freezing in the long strands of grass as he took in an all to familiar form...one that he had killed...this couldn't be. His jaws parted and without a second thought he blurted out, "You've got to be fucking kidding me....? I must be losing my mind." He had said it loud enough, and he squinted, trying to make sure it really was who he thought it was... But it couldn't be...she was dead.

AustriaAngloAlliance @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
@Yuka

Speech.

The rustle in the grass was the first thing that caught her attention. Who would actually willingly walk through this hell? She turned her head, but couldn't see the figure so well hidden in the shadows. Until he spoke. Her head whipped around so fast, she could've given herself whiplash. Inali really had no reason to be surprised, for these lands weren't that far from the Caverns. And not to mention, she imagined he indulged himself when it came to shadowy places, for she believed he was probably still sensitive about his scars. His crude words showed his shock. Did he really think she had died? She vaguely remembered him walking away, so she assumed he must have not checked her body to see if she was still breathing. Her eyes ran over his figure, and a small smile graced her maw. He looked healthy, and she was happy that he didn't choose to neglect himself in his deep state of darkness.

Her icy blue orbs connected with his teal ones, the small smile still on her muzzle. Maybe if she acted in peace, he would also. Though that was a long shot. She knew he still didnt forgive her for leaving, but maybe today was the day they could reconcile. Of course, he had to realize she wasn't dead first. Opening her maw, she spoke in her usual gentle tones. "Long time no see Big Guy." Sheesh. It had been a long time since she had called him that. Though he certainly fit into that category now. She waited for his response, hoping he wouldn't get angry. She was tired of fighting.

Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

He was losing his mind. The young man had never thought that going against his mother's morals would actually get him into deep shit, but long behold the ghost of Inali stood before her. Releasing a shaky sigh, he moved away from her every time she made a slight move towards him. His nickname echoed in the space between them and chilled him to the bone. This could not be happening, not to him...he had been doing his job, he should have been thanked for committing the deed...not haunted. He breathed heavily, and willed himself not to have a panic attack in the mist of seeing this being here. Gritting his teeth, he stepped further away from her and spoke, "St-stay away from me. You need to leave here. You're not welcome. I killed you and I don't want you in my mind any longer...that was why I got rid of you in the first place." He growled the words out harshly.

How was he going to be a Guardian is this...this ghost followed him around all the time. The young man wouldn't even be able to hide himself in the shadows...because this spirit..it would be in his mind all the time. Consuming him and making him eventually regret what happened. He would not let himself though..even she had egged him on and told him to end it, so he couldn't regret it, he would not allow himself, it was against everything in his being. It was his hob to be a Guardian and now he couldn't take back what he had done, and he shouldn't have to. Reminding himself of this, he remained still, hoping that this vision would soon go away.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

For every small step she took forward, he took onebmajor step back. From the obvious shock on his features, he probably thought he was some sort of vision conjured up by his imagination. She chuckled softly. She couldn't help but wonder silently hiw in the world she was going to make him believe that in fact she was not dead, but very much alive. An amused smile graced her muzzle as he spoke. "Technically I am banned from Whisper Caverns territory. This is free land. I am as much entitled to it as you are, darling." Her mood had lifted considerably from how sour it had been just moments before. With quick, light steps, Inali planned to use her speed as an advantage. Bounding over the marsh pools, she planned to get to Yuka in time to try and convince him to stay. At least for a little bit. She just wanted to talk. Weaving through the grasses, she made her way over to Yuka. And I'm as much alive as you are, Yuka. You just didn't take the time to check if I was stil breathing. Im all flesh and bone." She let the words sink in for a moment before she decided to continue.

"I've forgiven you for that, by the way. The whole almost killing me thing. I understand. You're angry. And maybe a little fucked up in the head. But who isn't nowadays? Hell, Im a bit fucked up in the head myself. " She shrugged lightly, before continuing on her mission, determined to get to his side.

(This post was last modified: Jul 26, 2014, 03:02 AM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

There was no possible way for this to be real, he truly was losing his mind day by day. His heart pounded uncomfortably in his chest as he watched the illusion in front of him. It was trying to get nearer and was using his former charge's speed to its advantage. Luckily, Yuka was smart and had much more strength on his side. The boy was quick to scramble away from her advances. Since he had off-ed her, he had grown much stronger, especially under the guidance of Ash, who was, in all reality, and from what he heard, much built like a tank, just like his Uncle Guiness. His mother had actually commented many times on the similarities between him and his uncle who also lived nearby. His newly found skilled eyes watched the creamy figure in front of him, gritting his teeth in irritation as it came closer despite his commands. He knew it was all in his mind though.

Inali would have no reason for coming through the marsh, she despised it and would not come through even if she did not have any other choice. His former angel didn't like where it was dark and murky, and this was just both combined. When it spoke again, he shook his head in annoyance, which was now clearly displayed on his face. It did not matter though, it was just his mental state, something he would have to ask Kassander or his brother about. Snorting quite the opposite way of a gentleman, the boy kept his distance, his mouth opening to let words come out, "Stop trying to act like her, whatever you are. Inali wouldn't come here. She hates it here." He let the woman's name come out with venom, clearing showing his disdain at the mere thought of the woman. Despite wanting to get away from pack lands, this was certainly not what he had in mind, and now all he wanted to do was return home to where, hopefully, ghosts would no longer plague him.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
speech

As closer as she got, the farther away Yuka moved. Annoyance was clearly portrayed on his features and his words spoke of him still believing that she was dead. Annoyance flashed in her orbs that he was being so difficult. Again. But maybe this could work in her advantage. She wasn't bitter for what he did to her, nor angry. All she wanted was to have another chance. She knew their relationship would never be the same again, but at least they could start to mend it. So that one day, they could maybe be close once more. Maybe all she needed to do was shake him up a bit. After all, he still thought she was dead. She stopped running, barely scurrying away from a large marsh pool. She gave him just enough space to be on the edge of comfortable and unease.

"You're right,"she spoke with a sigh. "Well, partially" she corrected with a small smirk of amusement. "She does hate it here, but since I'm kind of her ghost...I technically don't feel anything." She broke their gaze and her blue orbs roamed over the marsh lands, her lip curling in disgust before it once again reached Yuka's intense teal grey orbs. "Thank the fates for that. This place is truly disgusting. So dark and gloomy." Inali shuddered, genuinely disturbed. "Anyway, I'm kind of here to haunt you. You know, since you killed me and all." She shrugged, as if this was a casual conversation about the weather. "You won't be able to get rid of me for a while. At least, until I find peace or something. That's what they said, anyhow." Okay, maybe she was stretching the truth a little. But this was fun. She purposely skipped over the thought of what consequences lay ahead if and when Yuka found out she was not telling the truth, but a load of bull.

Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
Sorry for some of the weird words, that I have never used before. I'm trying to study my vocab for school and figured I could do so through my writing.

The boy watched carefully, stepping further away and finally stopping when he felt the chimera was far enough away from him. This was a new experience for him and the russet faced boy quickly decided that he did not like it at all. When it spoke, he didn't dare let his gaze drift from the form, he did not wish for it to come any closer to him. It was too much like her and he didn't want that part of his life with him any longer. He wished he could simply forget and never have to think of her again. It continued to speak to him, and he concluded that he finally had lost his mind when he decided to reply to the mirage. Snorting in a way that wasn't gentlemanly, he glared at the figure in front of him, tipping his nose up superciliously. His voice dripped with sarcasm as he spoke, "How truly wonderful. The reason I killed the bitch was because I wanted her out of my life, but now I have to see a bodily image of her...created by my mind...truly, I couldn't have asked for a better gift."

His jaw clenched in anger as he stared at the figure. He wished that this would all go away, but he knew that it would do no good. He had, after all, sinned in the most highest sense. He had killed part of nature...his former angel. He had murdered her. Yuka was a murderer. The thought sent a chill down his spine as he stared into the familiar motherly pits of the thing's eyes. Yuka's eyes also darkened with it, reminding him of the horrible thing that he had done. The monster that he had become burned like an ember inside of him with every waking moment. It would spare him no mercy, and so he would forever be, the Angel of Death.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
speech

It was pity, to see him like this. Polar opposite of what and who he was before. He was once handsome and kind. Now he had been deformed and he was bitter about it. To top it all, he blamed her for the cause of his misfortune. It would be so easy, so easy to just walk away and never look back. To never have to stare into his teal blue orbs and see the pure hatred he held for her. Eyes that had once shined with adoration in her presence, now only showed contempt and haughty disdain. Would he ever forgive her? Would he ever not look at her with brimming eyes full of hate? She was tired of trying, but she wouldn't let him down. He needed a light and sbe would be it. Wolves would ignore him because of his silent promise of punishment if they came too close. Too bad she didnt care for his discomfort. She would just keep pushing and pushing.

Ignoring his biting words with an eye roll, for she wasn't really 'Inali' in his eyes anymore. She was just a ghost, a mirage. She needed to get back to her own territory and he to his. This was going nowhere, but the war was far from over. A small smirk played upon her maw as she opened it to speak. Unfortunately I must go, but expect me soon Yuka darling." With a flick of her tail as goodbye, Inali turned and sped away. Oh, this was going to be tremendous fun indeed.

{Inali exit}

Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

The boy stared at the thing in front of him, not wanting to admit what truly was happening. He had killed her, she had stopped breathing. He huffed in annoyance, his amber teal eyes pinned on the mirage in front of him. This would simply not do. He had enough of this thing inside of his mind that was controlling what he saw. Perhaps, if he had enough time he could ask Kassander what was going on with him. The delusion of Inali seemed so sad, as if she actually wanted to help him and his tortured soul. No one could love him though, it was impossible: he was murderer. A deformed monster who did not deserve such a gift. Her betrayal to him had probably been the only pain he had encountered in his whole life and he was sure it was the worst. She had been his mother figure and someone who he had looked up to every day of his life...then she had simply decided to leave.

He had never understood her reasoning and he probably never would, he only knew that he was relieved that after a few more moments of seeing those painstakingly familiar eyes, they were gone, and the yearling could breath once again. He head shook and he finally took a moment to sit down, his amber teal eyes desperate for some kind of answer to what was going on. The encounter, however mental he thought it may be, had shaken him up quite a bit. He didn't want to admit it, but it certainly had taken its toll. After collecting himself and taking a few deep breaths, the Thorben began to return to his home, where he was forever condemned.