591 Users Online
Bing, Google

tell me we belong together — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
@Ash

The sun rose and set for many days before Athena finally left the confines of the den and into the light. Dziban didn't come back for his watch of @Rory. All the nightmares that Dziban had soothed away were back again as more nights passed by without any sign of him. He was gone. Another child abandoned by their father, but Athena was desperate and couldn't believe that he would leave her or Aurora. He had said he loved her and would never leave her like all the others. But, he was no different. Every man that she had ever loved, had left her. No ever came back, except for Ash. Ash. Her frantic mind suddenly lurched forward. He could help her find him. Athena will never leave another child of hers alone again. She learned the hard way too many times and she wasn't going to let Rory come to harm. So, it was out of the question for her to look for him herself. But, what if Ash could go look for him for her?

Her sad melody ran out into the trees as she called for her former lover. It would be an odd question to ask a man she still has feelings for to look for a mate that left her. But, Athena still loved Dziban even if he was nowhere to be found. Athena could only think that he was out there injured. As she paved, waiting for Ash to show, her thoughts raced away from her as she thought of what could have happened to him. The worst thing that hid in the back of her mind was that he had truly left her. That was what scare her the most.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

He was furious. The overwhelming rounds of the borders were enough for him to finally find out what he had needed to know, and the information pissed him off more than it pleased him. Dziban was gone. Ash had welcomed the bastard into his pack in hopes that he would protect Athena and not leave his child...but yet again Athena, and himself, was proven wrong. It made him angry that he could have been so foolish, but he did not dare approach her. He knew Athena well enough to know that when he was needed, she would call out to him, and he also knew it wouldn't be long. He was proven correct, because the sound of the woman calling for him echoed throughout the pack like a ring of despair. Sighing softly he moved and started in her direction.

What was he to say? That he was sorry for what had happened? Because he wasn't, he was ashamed with himself for thinking that anyone besides himself could have taken care of her. Never the less, he moved fluidly towards where she had called, his mossy green eyes landing on her pure white fur. Lifting himself tall he stepped forward cautiously. Athena had always appreciated his large when she needed him, and this time, hopefully it wouldn't be any different. "Come to me, darling...tell me what I can do..." He watched her carefully, for her reaction and so that he would know what he would be able to do to, for the third time, try to repair what had been broken by a man.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Tears began to well up in her eyes as she waited for her Guardian to arrive. Her daughter lay silently asleep in her den, not knowing that her father was gone. Though her child has yet to use words, which was something that worried her, Athena knew by the way she looked up at her that she was wondering where her father was. She would always just look down at her and smile and tell her he was out on a scouting trip for Uncle Ash. Rory would be her usual self for a while, but her little girl was smart and she would occasionally see her looking off in the distance, longing for her father to come back. Athena then too would gaze out with her ad wish that Dziban would come trotting through the trees towards them like he was never gone. However, she knew now that it will just be a dream that will never come true.

She had been holding back her emotions, but when her fiery eyes met his emerald ones, she fell apart. His words caressed her ears, beckoning her forward and she went to him. She allowed him to comfort her with his embrace like he has many times before, but this one hurt more than usual. She had put so much faith and hope into this man that she thought would never leave, but she was let down once again. Athena thought this was the last time, the last one, the keeper, but she was wrong. Once again. As sobs racked through her body, words finally began to form on her lips. "I can't... I can't do this anymore. I thought... He promised me... Ohh, Rory.." She cried, her tears falling onto his brown fur as she squeezed her eyes shut. Athena knew that she could eventually get over this abandonment, but how would Rory take this? This was her father. Her only father she's ever known. This was no longer about her. This was about the abandonment of her daughter.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

She was not hesitant to come to him, and the large man was quick to surround her in his large cocoon of warmth. He listened to her speak, and his heart automatically reached out to her, a woman he still held highly in his own regards. The brute wanted to be able to comfort her in any way possible and he lightly ran his muzzle against the back of her ear in a comforting gesture. He never wished for her to have to go through this pain and if Dziban was ever to return, the Hervok would make sure he would get a lesson that he would never forget. No one deserved to crush Athena's heart and the dark man would assure himself constantly that Dziban's head would be crushed in and then Athena could move on with her life once again. Ash would then be there and make sure that no one ever hurt her again, even if they couldn't have the relationship they once had. He was an alpha now and he was once again pressed with assuring that his duties were complete. Nothing else would be able to compromise that again, no matter how he felt.

His chest rumbled softly in another comforting gesture, trying to get the woman in front of him to calm down so that she would be able to think much more clearly. Ash did not like it when she spoke in unfinished sentences and it worried him terribly. He spoke softly to her, his words a whisper in her ear, "I'm here...no one will harm you. Ever. I won't let them. I will watch over both of you, you know that. I would do anything to make you happy, just name it." He breathed softly into her ear, allowing his muzzle to run up and down her neck, hoping that she would be able to answer him and he would be able to provide her with some aid. Mossy green eyes moved towards where Rory was sleeping, sadness over his features as he gazed at another fatherless child.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Played by Staff who has 4,813 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity