Bing, Pan

If Only For Today — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
For @Auva <3

- Midday, Partly Cloudy — 73° F/23° C

Life was good, there was no denying it! Being part of a pack had proven to be much nicer than the wanderer could have imagined, and he had come to care greatly, for the land claimed by Oak Tree Bend and, more importantly, for the other wolves who called it home. He had made friends, two of which he found himself willingly submitting to, without much difficulty; and he had grown very fond of the youngsters under his care - both the year-old boys, and the pups of this season - all in all he was happier than he had been in a long time.

The Avalon felt joyful in his role as pack-wolf, subordinate and comrade to Triell and Nayeli, friend and teacher to Serach and Sceral, 'uncle' to Zera and Darrah... He was content. Somewhere, buried deep within his heart, was the fear that it could never last, the nagging voice telling him he did not deserve to feel like this, that he was unworthy of hid happiness, but he ignored it, pushed it back into its hiding to revel in this bliss of his; As long as it lasts...

So today he travelled north, over the pack borders for the first time in a good long while, to check after trails of the migrating herds, and keep track of whatever else moved close to the lands of The Bend; to do his duty as aspiring scout. He trekked through the ghostly depths of Spectra woods, to near its edge, where the trees thinned and the fog lifted. Here he paused to rest his legs, quenching his thirst in a small stream. He enjoyed the quiet of the forest around him, the one thing he sometimes missed now that he spend his days surrounded by others, but it was a small price to pay; And really, I always preferred noise.

Word Count: 312

My mind is my own ”I'll say whatever I want to!”
Chari-ot @DA & Dawnthieves.de
(This post was last modified: Aug 16, 2014, 10:31 PM by Drestig.)

pride12
Played by Becca who has 12 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Auva Caravello

A larger trip was taken today. She had gone away from the packs borders into a mysterious forest. It was calming and quite but the fog was making her feel a bit on edge. Hopefully though she would be able to find a few things here. Herbs, animal tracks, or just end up with not so restless legs.

Moving on ward Auva saw in the distance a shadow like wolf. Was her eyes playing tricks or was the wolf really there? Watching as the figure drank from a small creek she tried her best to hide behind a tree. Though with her large size it was bit hard. Deciding to slowly approach forward she weaved through trees trying her best to stay covered. The large Caravello woman had no idea what this shadowy wolf was up to.

Coming to a spot where the fog was thick but there wasn't a tree for her to hide behind Auva decided it might be best to speak now. "Hello?" Her voice called out just the slightest bit shaky. As the smell of a pack lingered on the figure she was assured this was no shadow or hallucination. This really was a wolf standing in front of her own two eyes. "I mean no harm sir. My name is Auva Caravello." The voice of her's was light but not as shaky. She was hoping he would be a friendly one and that today was a good day.

"Speech"

Dracoart-Stock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon

While his tongue lapped at the water, he kept his ears perked, ever vigilant of his surroundings. The forest was quiet, the occasional warble of a bird the only sound to break the, almost ire, silence. And then there was another noise, as small rustle in the forest floor. The black lad lifted his head, eyes narrowing as he gazed into the fog, scanning for movement among the trees. It took a while before he noticed the silhouette, white fur blending with the heavy mist, and just as his eyes locked on her, she spoke.

The nervous voice made him relax, tensed muscles loosening and ears waving affably as the stranger came closer. She was large, clad in dusty white making her deep brown eyes stand out starkly. He wrinkled his nose as her scent carried to him on the breeze, the clear mark of Magnolia Glen tainting it; I should have expected that... After all, his path had, once more, taken him in direction of the rival pack. He didn't know her though - she hadn't been there on that day last winter, when the tension between the two groups had formed - and she seemed friendly.

Her next words confirmed as much, offering introduction, making Drestig's ears twitch; Caravello..? Where had he heard that name before? Fiery eyes studied her closer, trying to identify some resemblance with a wolf he had met before, but he came up empty. After a moment, the ebony man flashed a smile at the pale dame, bowing his head lightly; "Well, that is good to hear miss Caravello." His eyes sparkled as he looked back up at her; "Drestig Avalon." He then returned her presentation, smiling warmly as he straightened back up; "A pleasure to meet you."

The name was still ringing in the back of his mind though, making his brows furrow faintly; I've definitely heard that before...

Word Count: 316

My mind is my own ”I'll say whatever I want to!”
Chari-ot @DA & Dawnthieves.de