(See All?) Announcements
712 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Other One — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 52 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Thanos Argyris
Might be interesting for @Elettra to meet the other Argyris? Other than that it's All Welcomed<3

The youngest Argyris was back. What he was going to do was unknown. All he did know was he was going to leave his mark on these lands. His brother Phineas had made his own mark, now it was Thanos' turn. He was destined for great things but those great things hadn't happened yet. The tawny male need them to happen. It was more than obvious soon enough he would get old and perish but for now he had goals. Too many goals to just let them sit and waste away like himself. So here he found himself hanging about in the Willows on this nice day. Thinking just where to start with his goals.

Earlier he had scented a pack not to far from where he stood right now but he knew he was far enough away to, hopefully, not cause any ruckus and annoyance to the Willow wolves. Humming to himself softly as he strolled around he found himself a nice place to lay under a stray willow. It's branches were blooming and alive. Thanos knew all to well though that when the seasons would change once again so would the scenery. Every time he found the fall and winter taking his breath away with the changed even though he had seen the changes at least five or six different times now. It was just another reminder of how age would soon take place.

Shoving his mind off of the whole age deal he went back to what he was originally thinking of. Goals. He knew he wanted to make that lasting impression. Yet he wanted it to be huge. Something that would be talked about from the North to the South, from the East to the West. Even something beyond the Lore. This Argyris man had big goals in mind.

[Image: hashtags-argyris04.png]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra Archer was getting the swing of things once more. Now that her son had returned to her, the hostility and tension within the ranks had finally come to an ease. Though there was still a few missing members, including her older sons, she was hopefully (for once in her life) that they would return to her. Once more she strolled the outskirts of her home as she had done time and time again. For a while now her focus had been frantically looking for her son along the horizon, if not the return of her mate, scouts, allies or daughter with him in tow or news of him being spotted. Now she simply strolled, marking the borders with a brush of her black, golden and silver coat along the hanging willow trees. In time, she would spot him - the youngest Argyris brother. He was the only one of the litter she had not crossed, the only one who had not yet joined her pack and so, she did not look to him with the curiosity she might have held otherwise. "Who are you?" The question was a very simple one, stemming from gray lined lips as she allowed herself to move closer to him. He was well away enough from her borders not to cause any trouble. After all, though the pack lied within Drooping Willows, still some of the land was open for the public, mostly towards the west of the region where the willow trees dipped into the Lagoon waters below.
Thanos Argyris

It wasn't too long till Thanos was greeted by the sight of a rather stunning woman. Her fur a mixture of grays, black and gold. Along with those eyes a pale grey that stood out against her fur. Good day miss. I'm Thanos. Thanos Argyris. He offered the female a respectful nod. The youngest Argyris was left to assume she was in the pack that he scented earlier. As her scent matched up with those on the borders.

Letting a small smile rest upon his face he glanced over the female once before respectfully lowering his gaze. If I may ask of you, who may you be? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd say you're from the pack in the Willows. As your scent matches with those I smelt on the borders earlier. He wondered what exactly she might think of him when he spoke of smelling the borders. For one could pick up multiple things when he would say such things. They could think he was a spy trying to break into pack lands, or they may think just what he was. A loner wandering who seemingly stumbled across the willow wolves borders.

Letting his tail do a few wags behind him he took a seat hoping the female he had just met wouldn't mind. For his journey back to the Lore was not the easiest of them and he was yearning to have somewhere to stay if only for a day or two. His paws sore from all the different types of lands he had crossed over. Meadows, rivers, mountains. If you could name it than Thanos had probably crossed it.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her pale silver gaze stared back into that of bright amber before fluttering away, taking a look at the stocky wolf before her cloaked in ashen, brown and creamy hues as he introduced himself to her. Instantly, her ears perked, eyes once more meeting the features of his face. For the time being, she did not speak up on her knowing his family as she listened to him continue. Scenting him, he smelt around the same age of both Erebos and Phineas. She could have easily assumed he was a brother of theirs though he could as equally been a cousin of sorts. After all, his eyes did not quite seem to match and he was, in fact, quite a bit darker then the other pair.

He was respectful, if anything, by the dipping of his muzzle, the shifting of his gaze downwards, the delicate and hopeful waving of his tail and of course, the words in which he spoke ever so politely. Elettra was no fool and would not allow false trust to be formed here yet so far the male seemed well enough. "I am. I'm the Leader here. My name is Elettra Archer." She spoke, greeting him with a slight lowering of her muzzle and a wave of her tail out straight at her backside before relaxing within the neutral grounds. "I knew both Erebos and Phineas. Both men once part of my pack..." She admits then, gauging his reaction to her words in case he was not on good terms with the other two wolves.
Thanos Argyris

He offered a respectful body lowering when she said she was the leader. Staying there for a moment he then raised himself back up. Although what grabbed his attention the most was when she spoke of Erebos and Phinease. Apparently both once apart of her pack. Ah, my brothers. Bold men to say the least. He wasn't surprised his brothers had made there way around stopping in a pack or two. Her pack obviously being one of them. Thanos let that small smile that had been on his face earlier wash away. He wondered what his brother's were up to. He knew Phineas was leading a pack with his new mate (the last time he had been around) but what about his brother Erebos?

Anyways miss Archer, may I be so bold to ask if I can be graced with your company a little longer on this fine day? He was hoping to be able to perhaps even grab information. The Argyris male needed a place to stay and call family. Yet he knew it might be best to look at all of his options pack/family wise. He wanted to know pretty damn close to everything about the Lore before settling himself down to start working on his goals. Maybe this Elettra Archer woman might just help him with these goals. She could provide him a starting point in his long run for success. Or she was where his success would begin and end. Thanos pondered these thoughts in time waiting for her own words to slip from her lips.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
He offered much respect to her, even going so far as to lower himself before her as she mentioned herself the leader of the pack that lived close to these parts. He needed not, granted the fact that they were on neutral territory and he was not coming to her border for admission. Still, she rather enjoyed the display, as she had always when wolves did so. It only heightened that bold arrogance within her, her stance tall and solid with an obvious air of pride. Her ears twitch, keeping high upon her skull at the mentioning of both those men being brothers to him and other then this, he seemed rather even upon the subject of them. Perhaps he had been keeping in touch with their whereabouts, as he seemed unfazed, that, or he did not much care about what his siblings were getting into within Relic Lore.

He questioned her then, speaking proper... a little too proper, even. She did not remember neither Phineas or Erebos speaking in such a way. 'May he be graced' and 'fine day' were words she remembered back in her birth home within Torbine, where the nobles, mostly of an elder age or works as priestesses often spoke in such a manner. She smiles, however slight as the corners of her gray-lined lips turn. "As you so wish." She speaks back, her dark tones curling with her words. After this simple agreement, the woman began to move, coming into the Argyris wolf's direction. She offered him a wide birth, though passed him up, beckoning him to follow as she moved more west within the Drooping Willows, closer to the Lagoon and yet further from home.
Thanos Argyris

He was quick to follow her as she spoke an "As you wish," to him. Letting them walk together for awhile in simple silence. He was wondering how to approach her in words. He didn't want to speak to her like they were old friends, but he didn't want to make things awkward either. Oh how the tawny Argyris was confused on how to go about things. Perhaps a few small questions wouldn't hurt...

Keeping just a tad bit behind her he let his face remain rather stoic and solid as he got ready to spoke. How have the seasons been? I left these lands in the hit of winter. Properly I was lost but I still found myself out of these lands. He chuckled softly to himself hoping that he wouldn't confuse the dark Archer woman with his words. The last thing he wanted to do was going around confusing others with his confusing words.

His tail swung behind him slowly in rhythm with his paws. Wag, thump, wag, thump. Everything in his body slowly began to fall into a rhythm with himself. His heartbeat, ears twitching, paws, tail. Everything. He was tempted to start humming to keep a rhythm vocally but he decided against it. Best just to let the natural sounds make the rhythm. Besides, he was unknown on how the Archer felt towards humming or extra sounds in general. Thanos knew some wolves were against the whole extra noise thing. And he knew not if @Elettra was one of those wolves.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Silence befell the pair as they traveled, a pair that did not quite know one another and thus, a different experience then traveling around with a fellow pack member or even a wolf from an allied pack. She was fine with the company, however, as he had request it from her. Her head mostly kept to the ground, sniffing around at the earth in order to seek out anything that might be wrong. So far, no predators struck her attention, nor something worthy of scavenging for. As they moved towards the Lagoon, she could see it out in the distance, pausing to lift her head and perk her ears at the scent of lake water. She knew that closer to this part of the territory she was more likely to run into wolves of the Caverns pack. For now however, she was content in keeping by the side of Phineas and Erebus' brother. As he was slightly behind her, her ears twitched back as he spoke yet again, mentioning the winter passed in what seemed like mild conversation. Elettra Archer was a business woman and did not usually care for words if it was simple talking to pass the time. Not unless of course it was with wolves she was more comfortable with, like her mate, children or long term members within her ranks. Her head tosses back a moment, eying Thanos with her pale gaze before looking forth again. "Last Winter was the worst I'd ever known. Many died or were lost to us. The herds within the Lore vanished and starvation was high. Even up until mid-spring the wolves of the Lore felt the effects on us. This Summer has been a relief." She spoke, her lips pursing to the memories of last year and the beginnings of this one, where she had lost both Skana and Guiness, long term members whom held up the position of Second for as long as she could remember.
(This post was last modified: Sep 16, 2014, 08:00 PM by Elettra.)