517 Users Online
Google, Bing

my scars remind me the past is real — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
She's back! Dun dun DUUUUNNN! XD Allow Ash to post first, please(:

Broken, bloodied, and tired, Athena was determined to make her way back to her daughter and Ash. No matter how much her body wanted to stop and rest, she willed herself to keep moving. If she stopped, there could be a possibility that her body wouldn't want to get back up. For days, she limped back. Thoughts of @Rory and Ash willing her forward. His bloodied paw in her mouth as evidence and part of her needed to know that he was really dead and won't come back for her. Even though she had watched his last breath leave his lungs and she stayed next to him for about a half hour to make sure his body went cold and wasn't coming back to hunt her down again. While her father lost his life in their fight, Athena lost sight in her left eye. It was a difficult loss for her, but she was thankful that she was alive and able to make it back to her child and man that she loves. But will the broken woman be welcomed back by the ones she loves?

All the noises on her left side, made her skittish and she stopped constantly to see what it was that made the sounds. It was hard to adjust to loosing an eye. Her depth perception was off and she found herself stumbling over things she usually wouldn't. She would see a log up ahead of her and when she was about to jump over it, she'd be too late and run into it. Part of her wanted to fall to the ground and give up, but her stronger side, willed her forward. Her child needed her. Perhaps even @Ash needed her. But, Rory was without her real father and her mother had been kidnapped from her. Ash would be fine without her, but she knew he was furious and part of her feared he would turn her away. But, she tried so hard to get away from her father. She just wasn't strong enough to fight the two other men he had with him.

He was a smart man really. Throughout her imprisonment, there would always be at least two men guarding her when he was a round, but one night he took a chance when there was only one guard and he thought she was asleep. Athena took her chance. She knew she had to get back before winter hit or else she would have died trying to run away. She used the element of surprise and went after her father's foot. While he bit and clawed at her face, she bit his foot completely off as he struggled against her teeth. While he struggled about, she fought with the young guard and caught him with an unguarded throat. Then it was just her and her father. Both were weak, Zeus missing a foot and loosing blood, and Athena blind and bleeding from her face when he clawed at her when she initially had his paw. It was then a battle of endurance. Eventually, Athena came out as the victor. Her father lying lifeless on the ground. She then escaped within the night before anyone could come after her for revenge. She swam through many creeks as streams to wash away her scent and make her untraceable. She didn't have to worry about her father coming after her, but will she have to worry about a successor coming for revenge?

She walked and walked for what seemed like days. She passed the Marsh and the spot where she was first taken. Athena was merely trying to search for any herbs for Rory when she was taken by two of her father's scouts, where they later met up with her father. While Aurora was getting a little better when se was kidnapped, but didn't know if she was still sick and she prayed she was getting better even without her. If she came back and Rory had passed on, Athena would be devastated. The thought instantly brought tears to her eyes. As the scent of Ash enter her nostrils, she stopped. Knowing how long she was gone, he probably deemed her a betrayer, but her home was with her daughter and Ash even he didn't want her. She couldn't - wouldn't have a home anywhere but here with her daughter and Ash. However, will Ash even come to see her if she called or would be turn her away. Athena knew his first reaction to her will be anger, but will her evidence show him that she didn't go willingly and she risked so much to get back to him? So, she took the chance and called for him and Rory. He would come, she knew it. He may hid in the shadows like her Silent Guardian did, but he would come.
(This post was last modified: Sep 14, 2014, 02:19 AM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Ever since he had found that Athena had not actually taken Rory with her, Ash had been a constant Guardian by the child's side. Wherever Ash went, Rory went to, and wherever the child went, the Guard would allow along. Sometimes they would play, other times they would sleep, and sometimes Ash would take her near the borders so that he could attend to his duties. But that never usually lasted long, because they would soon be playing again. He was so angry on the inside though, as much as he tried to be happy for the innocent child. She didn't deserve both of her parents to abandon her. He didn't deserve to be betrayed once more, especially since he had showed compassion. Once again, he was reminded how weak he was for what he had done. Luckily, he wasn't alone in taking care of the child. Often,@Narimé would some along and the three of them would play together. It was times like those that Ash felt the most uncomfortable. Even though Nari was his partner, and they made a good leading pair, he didn't like it when she saw his soft side. He also saw it as his weakness and it made him highly uncomfortable.

Today was a normal day of playing around with Aurora, nothing would interfere with their play time. Or...that is what he had expected, but he was sorely mistaken when he heard an all too familiar call sound from his borders. He froze in the middle of what he was doing and sat straight up into a stiff plank. Glancing down at his little angel, he whispered soft words to her, telling her in an authoritative, caring tone to stay where she was and that he would return soon. Soon after he was off, his strong legs propelling him towards where the white woman surely should have been standing. At that moment, Ash was the devil. He truly hoped that Nari would be on her way too, because he didn't know how much he could have controlled himself. Lately, it had been slipping quite often, and Athena had a certain way of making him completely lose his mind.

When he arrived at the scene, he was quick to place his dominance over her, his lips peeling back to reveal his canines. Now was not a time to mess with him, and the other woman should have known that quite accurately now. His voice came out harshly, "You better have a damn good excuse as to why I shouldn't be clawing your heart out right now." His words came out brash and unforgiving. The alpha did not even take into consideration the condition of her body. His mossy green eyes were trained on her amber ones, burning fiercely into them. It was going to be a long day.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime wasn't her characteristically calm warm self. Today she was cold, bitter, and a bit sad. Mostly because a child from her very first litter had decided to leave her. Although she had granted his exit from the pack herself trying to rationalize and be "fair" to her son, one the inside she still felt like she should be holding her boys to her and binding them to the pack to keep them from getting hurt or killed out in the world.

Overprotective mother much?

However because she had the courage to let him face the world on his own, Nari now felt desperately sad. Hanging around Ash all day had helped ease the pain a little, although she had yet to actually tell him why she was so down in the dumps. The goose she had hunted earlier that morning before Titan summoned her had gone to Rory as her brunch. Then Nari felt the need to be alone and secluded herself in the caverns looking for the herb store to see if Titan's scent was still fresh in there.

...and there she stay until now...

As the familiar call went up specifically for Ash, Nari felt her body tense up. The woman who was calling was none other than Athena herself, the older white she wolf who had served for a short time as second. Nari had been gaining trust in the other woman despite feeling a bit of jealousy over her attachment to Ash. However with Athena's disappearance that respect and trust went right down the drain.

Already in a pissy mood, Narime yanked herself from her resting place and started forward towards the call. She didn't care that Athena hadn't called for her. In fact what Nari cared more for was that the woman had called for Ash specifically and Nari wasn't going to let Athena talk anything into Ash without her being there.

Sprinting out of the caverns and through the speck of forest that hid their cave behind a few hills, Nari wove her way through bushes that led into the meadow. Then she raced to the border letting her sour mood bristle her fur as she spotted the wolves ahead.

As she approached the dark and light colored wolves she felt her lip start to raise and show her fangs. Shaking her head and ruff a bit Nari forced her muzzle smooth and stared at Athena pointedly. The gray wolf hadn't heard the question that Ash had posed to the woman nor the information that might have come after it.

"Why are you back?"

She growled darkly narrowing her gaze onto the white she wolf. Her blue orbs examined the single eye and fierce scars Athena must have obtained during her absence. Perhaps those things alone had Nari curious enough to keep from snarling at the she wolf. She did want to know what had happened to Athena.
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Namara who has 57 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kassander Mikhailovich

Kassander had not payed attention to the call as he had been out collecting herbs. He had buried himself within his work ever since he found out that Titan was leaving him to learn under a different healer. He feared that he was to blame for it. He felt like his teachings had not been enough to keep the child in the Caverns. He feared that he would be blamed by the others just as he blamed himself. However, when he approached the borders to run and get some herbs from another part of the meadow real quick, he caught the scent of blood and his need to continue his work had gone into overdrive. The russet and mottled man rushed towards the scent to find the two leaders already present and before them a bloodied and broken Athena. Had Athena left her pup of her own will? Judging the blood and scars and wounds, Kassander was starting to doubt it.

He would sit there silently, fighting his urges to rush forth and start to tend to her wounds. He set down the small stack of Aconite which he had gathered so he could pose a question, hoping not to interrupt something important. "What happened Athena?" His still thick accent decently masking the words and almost distorting them but it could not hide the horror in his voice as he took in her condition. The two leaders seemed angry by her presence and he didn't blame them given the fact that Rory was left quite alone. It was quite evident that the wounds were older then just made and regardless he knew that Narime and Ash would not do that amount of damage, not even to a betrayer, or so he hoped at least. He had confusion in his eyes but a lack of anger. Ash alone was showing enough for the three of them.

Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
She had been close to the borders when the call rang out for Ash. It was Athena, the pup abandon-er and pack betrayer. Had the woman came back to claim her child? If that was the case then Athena should get up and leave because she knew no one, especially Ash, was giving Rory back to Athena.

Curiosity got the best of her as she started to approach the gathering closer. While she had heard the angry tones both Ash and Narime spoke in she didn't exactly hear what was being said. As much as she should have been in an angry mood with Athena too, she just couldn't be when her eyes landed on the pale woman. Scarred, bloody, beaten. Even though Athena had done much to make the Cavern wolves made she shouldn't have received this yet. The woman needed medical help, so thank the gods that Kassander had arrived too.

Forcing herself to head that way towards the four. Looking to Athena from the back of the crowd she let a frown make way onto her face. Knowing that what she was about to do might result in her own banish from the pack she was doing it for a justice. The justice of the pale woman Athena. "Ash, Narime, Kassander." She nodded to all of them. The last name to fall out of her lips was a whisper. "Athena.." Taking in a deep breath she slowly lowered her head to look at the ground.

"I understand she has done a lot to the Caverns but she needs medical help." Waiting for a good scolding from the Alphas she jumped in saying something else quickly. "I'm not saying she needs to stay forever but look at her Ash, Narime. We need to at least patch her up some before we do anything. Especially before acting harshly." She shot a look to each of the wolves around and tried to put a smile on her face when her eyes crossed over Athena. "She also has a daughter here. Even if she did leave her she needs to see her. It's only fair."
(This post was last modified: Sep 14, 2014, 03:31 PM by Silver.)
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Got permission from Arya to do this post first. @Athena will post right after this.

The man continued to stare coldly at his former love, his canine's displayed fully for her view. Athena knew well what he was fully capable of. He had once killed and he would kill again if he had to. He was not on his own for long, because Nari was quick to come to his side, both of their stances equal and just as powerful as the other. It was obvious that neither of them were happy, and Ash's anger increased tenfold when two of his subordinates arrived, both of them speaking to Athena and then the two alphas. Known to have quite the temper, Ash snapped his head in the direction of the two, his mossy green eyes narrowing onto the two of them. They had no right to speak and they should have no that. The growl that emitted from his throat was a dominant one, making it clear that he was highly displeased.

When his jaws parted, crude, demanding words left them, "Both of you should remain silent. You will not pass judgement of her and your words will not be considered. When we hear what she has to say Lady Lagina will make the final decision. So shut up or go back and do something useful." His fur bristled as he said this, giving a ready, easy glare towards both of his subordinates before turning his gaze to look back towards the white female. Kassander's words stuck out to him though, and he looked at all of the apparent cuts over the woman's body. None the less, he said nothing and waited expectantly for her to give her excuses.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Let there be no posting order, so reply when you can and when you want(: This will make this go a little faster and smoother!

As she waited, her body was tense awaiting for Ash's fury to be released upon her. Would he send the whole pack after her to chase her out or worse, kill her? No, he wouldn't be that cold-hearted towards her. He may think that is was she that abandoned him and Rory, but that wouldn't be enough for him to warrant killing her. What he didn't know was that she didn't abandon them willingly. She was taken from them. She did not abandon them. Every night that she was held captive, she gazed up to the stars and thought of everyone back home. They were in her thoughts every day, so there was no way for her to abandon them. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt his presence. He has always been a strong, confident man, but Athena knew his soft side better than anyone. She knew there was one there. However, he wasn't showing her his soft side, but she never expected that. She knew him better than that.

As soon as his brash and unforgiving words hit her ears, her broken body sunk to the ground and a single word left her lips in a whimpered, "Ash." Her amber eye looked up towards his cold emerald ones, searching for any forgiveness, but for now there was none. Before she could answer his demanding question, Narime arrived. Her usual calm and kind nature was replaced with narrowed eyes and a cold tone. It was a stark difference from the last time she saw her. "This is my home. I had to come back," she answered, her voice soft and tired. Before she could continue her explanation, Kassander, the healer, arrived with concern laced in his voice. There was at least someone that had some concern for her condition. Then came the sleek black female with a frown upon her maw. Her words spoke of forgiveness for Athena and she was grateful for them. There were some that saw her scars and wondered if her disappearance was something more.

Her eyes looked towards the black female whom she didn't know, but will soon when she had the chance. Her gaze softened as she spoke. "Thank you, but they need to know what happened." She tried to manage a smile towards the female before she turned towards Ash. "He came back for me. It turns out I didn't kill him, Ash. I didn't kill my father." Turning towards the ones who wouldn't know about her father, "My father tried to kill me when I was young. He left me for dead, but I survived and tried to take my revenge when I got older. I thought I had killed him, but I was wrong. I was searching for herbs for Rory and ended up in the Whisper Marsh. They came after me, two men under my father's order. I couldn't outrun them in the wetlands and they eventually captures me and took me to my father, who was waiting outside the land of the Lore. They took me back to my father's land and kept me in a damp cave with two guards posted outside at all times. He attacked me, tortured me, and tried to kill me." Her gaze looked to Ash. Her voice was no longer soft and tired. Her voice was filled with hate as she talked about her captivity and her father. She looked behind her and reached for her evidence of his death. Tossing the bloodied, white paw towards Ash, where it rolled to a stop at his feet. "But I got to him first. I survived our fight, but he took my sight from my left eye," she finished, her gaze resting on Ash. There was no way that she would lie to him and everything that she told them was all the truth and nothing but the truth. "It may have seemed like I abandoned you, but I didn't abandon you, Rory, or any of you. I was taken against my will, but I have come back willingly. Please, see that Ash." Her gaze shifted to Narime, "Please see that I didn't want to leave you or anyone." Then her gaze finally rested on Ash as she finished her explanation, "I didn't want to."
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime snaps her head back as Kassander arrives. She only gives him an annoyed glare as he asks his own question. Then her fiery blue orbs switch onto Silver as she arrives. Already annoyed by Kassanders open concern Nari finally allows a snarl to coat her face. She stares down as Silver speaks boldly. It was not her place to speak right now.

Her hackles raise as that silver banner flicks straight up against her the top of her back. Nari steps towards Silver threateningly before Ash's reprimand touches her ears. Pausing in her dominant form, Nari growls at Silver waiting to see the she wolf submit. It was then that Athena began to speak to Ash.

Slowly her angry eyes drifted from Silver onto Athena again. She listened attentively as the white wolf gave her plenty of information that Nari had been blissfully ignorant of. Her snarl starts to smooth out on her face as the anger towards Athena dissipated. Sure she still held jealousy over Ash and Athena's history together, but as the white wolf explained what happened, Nari couldn't help but sigh in defeat. If that's all true then we should be angry at her fathers pack who'd taken her from us... Nari growled within her thoughts. She still held her dominant position but allowed her tail to drift a little more comfortably downward. She even began to slowly nod at Athena's words.

"If everything you say is true then I would welcome you back. Although I would ask for the description of the wolves who did this to you so that we may attack them on sight should they come near us again. Even if your father is dead, his followers could still be a problem should they keep his ideals alive with them."

Nari spoke with gruffness added onto her voice. She was still in a bad mood, though her anger towards Athena was now dulled. Instead she switched her anger onto Silver and Kassander for their speaking out of turn.

"As for you two. If you are truly part of the pack then you would have trusted my judgement without a doubt. I would not attack without hearing what she had to say first."

Nari growled deeply to her subordinates. Her heart on fire as she realized they didn't trust her like she trusted them.

" We don't heal her before questioning because had she given a bad response to us we would have used valuable herbs that could be saved for winter on a betrayer! "

Nari spits out the words with a venom not often seen in her voice while her tail flicks back to flying high above her rear. A silent snarl filled her face as she looked over the healer and scout. She was giving them a stern warning this time. Next time it would be with teeth and claw.

"As it stands now I'll allow her to be looked over and healed. Welcome back Athena, Rory was well taken care of while you were away."

Nari turns her head to Athena forcing her bristling fur flat and allowing her tail to slowly drift downward once more. Today just wasn't shaping out to be a good one for the silver she wolf.

"Oh and Kassander, you'll be working alone from now on. Titan came to me earlier asking to leave for Willow Ridge pack."

She paused as a certain sad shakiness came into her voice.

"I granted him the right to leave or return whenever he wants."

She spoke much less angry now. Though bitterness did sour her expression as Nari glanced over to Ash to keep an eye on his emotions.

faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Sep 16, 2014, 01:02 PM by Narimé.)
Played by Namara who has 57 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kassander Mikhailovich

His question had been one of pure concern and curiosity. He did not mean it as a lack of faith or trust to either of the leaders.

First Ash snapped at him for his open question and then Athena would tell her tale to the group after Silver arrived and acted more boldly than he did. He gritted his teeth, knowing that his duties as a healer applied to every wolf he met, even if they were a betrayer. That was something he could not share openly because his leaders would probably have his hide. When she finished her tale, Narimé would speak and welcome her back because it had not been her fault before she turned and scolded Kassander. Narimé would tell him he was looking alone and the pain filled his eyes. "I apologize for my curiosity as it gets the best of me sometimes. I do completely trust your judgement." He would say before carefully assessing the wounds inflicted on the woman before him who was and would probably always be family.

He had chosen not to react to the information that the regal leader had bestowed upon him because he had already known it and he did not want to talk about it. He loved Titan like family and would always treat him as such and his leave affected him more than he would let on. "Athena, if you might come with me, I have the herbs needed back in my den." He would offer before giving a respectful bow to both the leaders and departing. It seemed like every time he was around the two dominant figures, he made them angry with him.