564 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

A Place to Keep Secrets — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Camio

Kajika wasn’t really sure what he had gotten himself into when he entered the darker part of the forest but had continued to travel in hopes that he might run into someone that could help him on his journey.  As he traveled further the ground became softer and the forest took on a more eerie feeling.  He started to doubt his choice in coming this far south. Despite that he was compelled to travel farther out of his own curiosity of what was hidden in this part of Relic Lore, at least he hoped he was still in Relic Lore.  Kajika considered turning around multiple times throughout his journey through the soggy ground of the dark forest because he didn’t think that he would want to live in a place such as this even if it was safe from other pack.

Finally he came to what looked like it might have been a defined stream at one point but the banks were no gone and the water had over run them.  There was a place where cattails grew he stopped there to sniff them and around the area for any sign of other wolves. Since he had already traveled this far he felt that he should finish what he came to this part of Relic Lore to do.  It wouldn’t do to have wasted his time and energy to not follow through.  However he wasn’t picking up on any scents that told him that wolves had been in this place recently and that was a disappointment.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora

Camio was slowly getting use to the dark swamp like lands. His paws sinking into the ground only to lift and take him further. The darkest parts of the Fen was where he would slither like a viper. Looking for anything to help his lover out through this difficult time in their young lives. Both of the Zamoras had no experience with what parenting was like, and Camio certainly didn't seem himself ever becoming a father. So God only knew what the stress on younger Nova must be like.

Deep in the forest and deep in his thoughts Camio almost missed movement out of the corner of his eyes. Quickly he pulled his lips back and his tail flickered behind him. Even his hackles threatened to raise. While this stranger wasn't close enough to harm the Zamoras, Camio wasn't willing to share this piece of land. Not yet at least. Growling deeply the earthy male took a step forward. His legs covered in mud from the forest floors, perhaps giving him a bit more of a crazy rouge look than a civilized man. Everything about Camio's body was quick to give off his wasn't messing around with anything or anyone. "Go."

From previous experience Camio knew he would have no problem attacking a wolf of course he decided he might give this one a little bit of wiggle room. "Or speak your testimony and make it good." He couldn't help it. Naturally he was a bastard and now with Nova closer to birthing Camio was growing more protective and harsh by the day.

"Speech."
and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

After sniffing the cattails he lowered his head to the water to sniff it as well, mostly because he wasn’t so sure about drinking it even though he was rather thirsty.  His mind drifiting back to the lake where he had spent some time with Des for a moment.  The forest around the lake was so quiet and still as if no one called it home.  The silence seemed to press in on him every direction he turned.

So when a voice reached his ears he nearly jumped from the shock of there being another wolf in these woods.  By the sound of it a wolf that was not too keen about the fact that he was in that particular forest.  Quickly, or as quickly as could be managed in the mud of the forest floor, he turned to face the wolf.  Kajika regarded him a moment noticing that the newcomer was smaller than he and demanding a testimony, a good one.  He pulled one of his front paws that had sunk a little too far for his liking from the mud before speaking.

“I am just passing through,” he told the male, “And I did not mean to intrude, nor do I mean you harm.” He hoped that might be enough to keep him from a fight but he chose to add a little more in hopes it would help his testimony, “I don’t really want to be here anymore than you seem to want me here but I am in search of a pack.  Would you be able to offer some assistance?”

(This post was last modified: May 11, 2015, 11:04 PM by Kajika.)
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora

The dark male's words weren't exactly enough to soothe the earth toned Zamora but it would do..for now. Ears upon Camio's head leaned in snagging the words of help from the stranger. Eyeing him down Camio had figured to test him with the wavering of questions. "Well that depends. How loyal are you willing to be to a pack? And what do I get out of helping you?" Perhaps the Zamora's more darker side was getting the best of him but he couldn't help it. Sometimes it just sort of happened to him. What was he suppose to do? Just let it go to waste? Well why do that when he could put it on other wolves.

Besides, Camio needed something out of this. Information, food, something. If he was gonna throw out information to some male he just met he damn well better have a gift in return. "If you really want me to help you out you gotta tell me more about yourself. At least a name to go by." Relaxing his position somewhat Camio lightly let his weight shift on his paws. The mud squishing under him but he didn't mind. He had grown use to it by now. It should even show by the way dried mud lathered his coat in some places. Most particularly on his underside and his legs. Of course he would wash off before going home to Nova again. Just for the sake of keeping the future birthing area clean and tidy for the arrival of their little one.

Flicking his tail behind him Camio was slowly running out of time. Soon Nova would grow eager to see him again. He just had to hurry up and make sure his lover was going to be okay.

"Speech."
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The smaller male seemed to be full of requests and questions which Kajika didn’t mind.  He knew that some level of honesty was required and he could give this male that much.  “As loyal as any wolf could be to a pack as long as they are the right fit,” he told the male.  Though Kajika would not do the same things that he had been forced to do for his last pack.  The lighter male also wanted something in return, he considered how to answer this one for a moment before deciding on, “I don’t know, is there something in particular you’re interested in?” He supposed that something could be worked out between them, a sort of trade.

Kajika studied the male, he seemed somewhat different than others he had met in this place.  Though he was glad that this particular wolf didn’t seem so keen on attacking first and asking questions later.  Now he wanted to know a little more, a name could most certainly be provided. “Kajika, may I ask yours in return?” he questioned after all it was only fair that if given a name one should be returned.  As for the former, “What else would you like to know?”  He watched as the stranger shifted his position and also the flicking of his tail which did nothing to ease Kajika’s vigilance of the situation.

He knew that he was in a precarious situation and needed to stay alert for any signs that he might be in danger in that particular moment.

(This post was last modified: May 12, 2015, 05:50 PM by Kajika.)
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora

"Then head back east. Go into the north and look for a thicket. Place by the name of Secret Woodlands. They take only the most loyal, hardworking wolves." He flicked his head in the as-broad-as-it-got direction of where the Woodlands would lay. Who knew if the lad before him would take his word. The only place that was still around that the Zamora had ever been in was Secret Woodlands. Hollowheart Keep was long gone from the Lore and Magnolia Glen had turned him away because of that bitch @Aponi"Me? Well I'm interested in any knowledge you have to share. Any hunting grounds, packs, or helpful paws you ran into that you'd be willing to share." Camio paused wondering if he dared to say why. Letting a sigh slip through his lips and his dominate posture fall the Zamora looked up to the other. "I have a lover who is expecting and I've never been in this situation..I'm asking for all the help I can get. I do hope you understand my reasoning."

Listening to the dark male speak his name he found it odd in the least. Nothing had ever compared to what he heard. Nodding he would give a name in return. "Cain Z, it's nice to meet you Kajika." Perhaps being much more mellow would help this interaction go smoother. He might even learn more than normally would have. "Well, is there anything I should know before we exchange any more words? Ties to these lands or even family nearby?" It was basic things for Camio that might come off as nosy to others.

"Speech."
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika was rewarded for his honesty by the lighter male telling him of a pack that sounded like it had the qualities that he was looking for.  It also seemed that it might be in a place that was close to the pack that Des was planning to join.  He looked in the direction that the male had indicated.  “Thank you for the information.  I will certainly look into them and see if they are a right fit for me.”  That was the most that he could give the male because he couldn’t be certain that it would be a right fit without meeting the wolves of the pack that lived in the place that had been described.  As the male spoke about what he was looking for in exchange for the information he had provided Kajika tried to think of something that would be of help to the male as well as equal in value to what he had been given.  “There is a lake not too far from here further south.  There are many fish there, they come in many sizes and taste good.  There is a pack near there but I am not sure how far from there it is but I do not believe they have control of that lake.  That is all that I have to offer you,” he told the male.  Kajika was unwilling to tell him about Des without knowing what his exact intentions were.  The older man explained to him why exactly he was looking for the information that he was, he nodded as the man finished.  “Your reasoning is quite understandable with a family to provide for,” stated Kajika. He would probably be the same way if he had a family of his own.

Kajika had given his name though he didn’t expect for it to mean much to the male considering he was new to the lore. In return he had asked for the males to which he was rewarded with the man’s name.  “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well,” he stated.  Then Cain Z was asking for further information, Kajika shook his head, “None to speak of, I am new to the lore and have yet to make any though I am hoping to soon,” he explained. He did not feel that it was this man’s business to know about Des.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jun 08, 2015, 06:43 PM by Kajika.)
Played by farcaller who has 17 posts.
Inactive
Shinyuu
Shinyuu was tired after travelling for a few days; her usually white and clean fur was stained with dirt. She didn't like this place much; it was too wet for her. Even her senses dulled; which might have been the reason why she didn't notice the smell of other wolves before she saw them. She froze in surprise; hoping that she wasn't noticed yet.

Just two wolves by the look of it. She twitched her ears; listening to their conversation and snorted a bit to the discussion of pack wolves. They both seemed younger then herself; yet talking about the parts of life she never experienced. She was curious; the tip of her tail trembling a bit from strange anticipation. It was just a few wolves that crossed paths with her before and most of them never stayed close for long.

She-wolf sniffed the ground one more time and raised her forepaw; licking some of the dirt off it. "Why did it so happen that when I met someone interesting; I look like a mess?" was the primary thought circling in her mind; "but then; I surely can handle two wolves and make them dance to the flick of my tail if I want to". Shinyuu grinned wide; baring her fangs to that thought. Even after a hard day and almost no meal she was very confident in herself; her skills and her influence on others. She slowly started walking closer; not wanting to charge on two wolves; but rather interested in how they will react to see her just casually wandering around. Her movements were solid; like she wasn't at all concerned about anyone else; her tail almost straight. The looks would be perfect if not for the dirt covering her underbelly.