(See All?) Announcements
615 Users Online
Google, Bing

Always By Your Side — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Kajika was able to avoid the grasp of her jaws the clack of her teeth sounding in the air around them. A sly smile crossed his maw when he heard the growl within her throat. Her plan to topple him was averted when he rolled her off of him. He didn't get to his feet immediatly instead he laid on his side panting a little. His amber gaze went to his friend as her silver one met his. Lips formed into a smile at her words. "I've missed more than this," he told her as he rolled onto his stomach. "I miss having you to talk to when I need to work things out but most of all I miss the times we use to spend together." There was so much about his friendship with Moonshadow that he'd missed in their time apart. Though they were together now it didn't change the guilt he felt for not having been there with her, helping her as a good friend should.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 900 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

It had been far too long since the dark duo could spend this kind of time together. Life had other plans for them, but she was grateful that they had been blessed to find one another once more. A small whine in agreeance fell from her salt and pepper maw when her lifelong best friend he had missed more than just their tussles. She had missed his support in the past few years and definitely could have used it more than once. She had felt lost without him but had learned to cope without. Now, she wouldn't need those coping skills since she once more had the source. She got to her feet and moved to lay next to him. "I've missed havin' ya too. But now we're together once more 'n I couldn't be more thankful." She smiled at him giving him an affection nudge to his cheek. Life had brought them together, so she chose to focus on the good instead of dwelling on the past. Something she has learned in her old age. Anyways she preferred to be happy nowadays, it was a much more pleasant feeling.

Word Count: 190
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]