(See All?) Announcements
941 Users Online
Google, Bing

secrets are my life — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 512 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall

Offer seemingly accepted Borden gave a nod as she asked if she could join him. However, she had mentioned “Midnight Plateau” specifically. ”Alright,” he said, shaking a snowflake from the bridge of his muzzle. ”Come along then, before the snow worsens.” He turned around and glanced back at her over his shoulder.

He was sure Alexander would take good care of her; Weldering and the others would look out for her once he and Jayse made their leave. Wagging his tail slightly, he gave a small smile; he was unsure if he should tell her that he wouldn’t be staying with her for very long once she had become accustomed to living life on Mount Dire. The thought that her family would find her was uplifting on its own and he hoped the optimism that stemmed from it would be enough to keep the youth’s spirits going. The journey to the mountain would be a lengthy one, he knew, and if she had any other curiosities, he was more than willing to answer them. For now, though, bringing her to the base of Relic Lore’s majestic feature would be a start.

{Presto.}

(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2011, 10:36 PM by Borden.)
Played by Kat who has 79 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Makita Kokki
Makita pushed herself off the ground happily, grabbing the limp rabbit she'd forgotten to eat up into her mouth. She watched the snowflakes fall, the feeling of happiness overwhelming her. Maybe it made her sound childish, but she began to speak of her excitement. "I can't wait to meet wolves like you!" she glanced happily at the wolf who had brought her to her decision. Maybe it was the fact that the pack thing was bringing her mind off of her family, but a sudden excitement and happy feeling had come over her. "I can't wait to see the mountains.. I've heard stories of them, but I haven't ever been there." she walked on beside Borden, trying to match his pace - though it was hard, as he was much bigger than her. He had definitely become a friend to Makita - well, sort of. He had given her a home, and that was something Makita never thought she would've gotten. Now, she couldn't wait to live with him and his pack.

The she - wolf trotted to Borden's walk, smiling with her tongue hanging out of her mouth - even though it wasn't even warm out. Her tail wagged back and fourth like a puppy, which she was no longer. Makita didn't want to grow out of being a puppy. She had hardly got a chance to be one when she was young, and then she had to live the harsh live of an adult.

Makita glanced down at herself. Her body was very malnourished, but it would all be over soon. I have a home.

<blockquote><b>Edit: Makita has been injured by a bear in another thread, so she can show up at Midnight Plateau territory injured, I'm not gunna have her injured right now. :3</b></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2011, 11:26 PM by Makita.)