(See All?) Announcements
699 Users Online
Bing, Google

you'll be in my HEART — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfie who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rainuh Shadowstalker
Rainuh's ears perked up at the mention of a hunt and she grinned sheepishly as her stomach growled. <b>"I'm certainly hungry. How about you guys?"</b> She stood up and stretched, loosening her muscles which had stiffened slightly with the cold. Her tail wagged eagerly as she waited for the other two to say whether they wanted to hunt or not.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Super sorry for the long wait! Oh, and would it be a good idea to create a new thread for the hunt? We could collect the Life Points for this thread and then the LP's for the hunt...

The taste of the willow twig soon dissapeared of her tastebuds. Thank you. I appreciate the help, she said sincerely thankful. Her leg most likely would have gotten worse if she didn't receive help. This time she'll be much more careful.

The mention of hunting made Athena realize how hungry she actually was. She hadn't hunted for a while now and with all them participating, they'd be able to take down big prey. Sure, I could use a meal or two. The white lady said eagerly. Her white tail twitched slightly at the anticipation of the hunt. She was an exceptional hunter, having the speed and stamina to keep up with her prey. The other thing she lacked was the strength to take the prey down, but with the other wolves participating, they'd be able to assist her.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
OOC: Sorry guys, I'm gonna take off (too many other threads moving faster. Kinda lost my muse for this one).

<blockquote>While she would have loved to stop and hunt, something was telling her she had delayed enough already. Even with the company the tug was returning with urgency and she needed to find out what was on the other end of it. She nodded to her two patients and the quiet pale lady with a smile. <b>"I wish you the best of luck with all of your endeavours."</b>

As she was leaving she couldn't help but feel puzzled. She still had mixed feelings about the three new acquaintances and would need to ponder it later... Once she had found out where she was supposed to be so urgently.

{exit}</blockquote>
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by anyu who has 34 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sabretache Ashur
Perfectly okay becuffin xD I was actually planning on ending the thread soon, if that's okay with everyone? It's been....awkward lol. Besides, Naira and Sabre and Rainuh will meet again...Sabre and Rainuh will probably be joining Swift River.

user posted image
prayin' for daylight, waitin' for that morning sun
so i can act like my whole life ain't goin' wrong
Sabre nodded a goodbye to the female, his eyes showing his thanks as she exited the scene. He had to admit that he was relieved to see her leave. That was one less female that he had to try to interact with. It wasn't that he didn't like Naira - she had helped him, after all. He was just no good at dealing with females.

When Naira was gone he turned to Rainuh and Athena, who had both expressed interest in a hunt. Together, even with their injuries, they should at least be able to bring down a small deer. He didn't want to take control of the hunt, for fear of offending Athena. They were all loners, anyways, and none of them could rightfully claim dominance over the other. He had only acted dominant because of his recent encounter with the males whom he had scuffled with and his desire to protect Rainuh. Perhaps he had gone too far today, but he worried that he would come across wolves such as the two he had met in the forest some days ago.He stood and stretched his limbs. With a wag of his tail he said to the two others, "Well, if we're to hunt then we should probably head out," he said with a friendly smile. He began to trot in the direction of the forest, away from the swamp where there would be a lack of larger game. Together they would at least get in a decent meal before they were on their own again.

{EXIT}(I figure we can just have them all leave to hunt and assume it was successful. We can claim points for that, but the thread would drag on for a while if we roleplayed the hunt. If either of you are interested, we can start up a new thread where they hunt, but I'm satisfied with this ending.)
baby come back to me, i swear I'll make it right
don't make me spend another lonely night prayin' for daylight
user posted image
<center>user posted image</center>
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
OOC: Yup fine with me(: Hopefully, you'll see little ol' Athena there as well. Sorry for interrupting the post order, by the way

As the female began to leave, she nodded a sincere thanks to her for her help. She was truly thankful for Naira's help; she didn't know how her injuried leg would heal as well without her. But she wondered why left so suddenly. Well, a wolf has to do what a wolf has to do.

As Naira left, she looked back at the other two, Sabretache and Rainuh. A hunt would be nice to do in her free time, before she went off to find Rhysis and Valiant. "Sure, let's go." The white lady said with her slight Canadian accent. She trotted after him, making sure to keep a good distance away from him and his mate. She thought it was unusal for two wolves to be mated if they weren't the alphas, but things have changed now. Her mind was lost, wondering if she'd ever have the chance to have her own family. Most wolves don't get that chance often, sadly.

{exit}
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||