(See All?) Announcements
764 Users Online
Bing, Google

Unstable — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shelby who has 43 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
<b>"Heard it before? Hm, perhaps a similar thing happened in another pack."</b> Kama licked Gladius' cheek. She listened as she told Kama she had a hardy heart. <b>"Yes I suppose I do. I still miss Thanatos though. Last time I picked up his scent was on the edge of Relic Lore. I thought he might be here but it doesn't seem like it."</b>
Played by Sneezy who has 55 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gladius Blacksea
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>At the mention of the name Gladius snapped to, her expression bright. "Thanatos! Yes, that's why it was so familiar!" She jumped to her feet and pranced around, excited and thrilled that she knew something that would help her companion, ease her wounded heart. "I've met him, only just a few days ago." She barked, looking around as if she could smell him now, track him down and drag his sad hide back to Kama. Oh how wonderful things connected in this way, it seemed the fates were on her side indeed.</font>
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>But what if Thanatos had found another? If that was the case at least they would be back in contact, would know that they were both still living in this world.</font>
Played by Shelby who has 43 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
OOC:Wanna end this thread after your post?

Kama's head snapped up when Gladius spoke. She jumped to her feet, mouth agape. <b>"You've met Thanatos? Where? When did you see him? Was he alright? Did he find a new mate?"</b> Kama rambled on and on with questions about Thanatos.

<b>"I'm sorry. Too many questions."</b> She calmed herself down before she spoke again. <b>"Do you think you could take to where you last saw him?"</b>
Played by Sneezy who has 55 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gladius Blacksea
- Sure!

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>The questions were thrown at Gladius, almost knocking her off her feet like a strong wind. She opened her mouth to reply, but was cut off again and shut her maw before she could speak. The excitement made her bounce on her feet, ready to take her companion to her lost lover with great enthusiasm. "Yes! I know the exact place!" Gladius spoke joyously, nudging her shoulder and starting to bound off into the direct of Bramble Falls, waiting a moment for Kama to catch up to her before continuing onward.</font>
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Gladius was most excited to help Kama, it was another thrilling adventure that would certainly benefit them both. Heal her heart, and bond them closer. Gladius would lead Kama to her lost mate, and in turn receive trust that would later perhaps help her found a pack.</font>