(See All?) Announcements
975 Users Online
Bing

i am hell bound — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Erebos Argyris
For @Vitani only.
Dated 10/28 - Thick cloud cover obscures the moonlight, deep night.
Halloween RE: Erebos, something went bump in the night.

He devoured the ground, consumed the air, defied the dark of the night. Something was here, whispering upon the threshold of his domain. It meant to do them harm, it meant to take it all away from him, and he meant to kill it at all costs.

An hour previously he had been fast asleep within his private den, a purposefully small shelter that he had created for himself out of abhorrence for the thought of allowing strangers surround him during vulnerable slumber. Now it was a respite, a solitary comfort amongst the storm of responsibility and obligation  he had found himself within.  Except as the clouds thickened and overtook the sky, stealing from the world its only source of light, something robbed him of his sleep. Initially, he hadn't been sure why he had awoken, but as he unfurled and stretched out his limbs, the silence pressed in around him, and his mind began to obsess on that ephemeral moment between slumber and wakefulness. In seconds he was convinced that he had heard something outside of his sanctuary, something out of place, something ominous.

Like an angered serpent he slithered rapidly from his den, and the hunt was on. There were no signs of foul play, only that single confused memory, but still he was convinced that danger lurk just beyond his vision. If he stopped his searched, if he relented and returned to his hovel, it would seize the opportunity, become tangible and invade the territory. It would threaten the pack, it would shatter his home, but not if he stood in its way. Erebos could not recognize the mania that had overtaken him as he scaled the mountain side without pause, working his muscles until they were numb and his breath came out in heated clouds. They're depending on me, was the only coherent sentence that his mind could piece together. They're all depending on me.