(See All?) Announcements
860 Users Online
Google, Bing

we've found your man — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Celandine was clearly just as annoyed as the young fae had been, thus making it rather difficult for the pup to calm herself down. "But m' not a princess." she stressed, gazing at the stark-white royalty before her. "M' an orphan, n' they dun' get to be queens." facts were facts, what was so hard to understand here? "M' not no threat, n' it's not m' fault you made Aponi mad. Got nuthin' to do wi' me." perhaps she was being a bit rude, and perhaps she'd even regret it at a later date, but Maeve simply had no idea what this crazy woman was trying to get at. If Aponi wanted the child dead, surely it would have happened by now.

"Kay..." the fae thought a bit before continuing. "Bu' if she come after me I dun' stand no chance, so I dunno wutchu' want really." more facts, unless of course Celandine wanted Maeve to just live under a rock for the rest of her life. Aponi was still much stronger in comparison to the colorless youth. If Aesire couldn't stand a chance, then there was just no way."Why ain't you scared? Dun' see you hidin' or bein' careful."

I am not alone,

Maeve Destine-Caravello

Searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Anger threatened to overtake the woman, as Maeve began her little rant. She was far too young to understand, and Celandine was far too gone to help. One last attempt was given, likely in vain. Describing danger to a child was akin to pulling teeth where the snowy princess was concerned. "You were." Amber eyes narrowed, and she once again had to ask herself why she was helping the little usurper. "Your mother's status as a queen ended when she died. The rules of succession are pretty clear when it comes to death. Thus, by all technicality, you are still a princess. That's how Aponi will see it." The silver seductress would have to be taken down a peg or two, eventually.

Maeve was still only a child, Celandine realized. She couldn't think for herself yet, or understand how utterly vulnerable she was, which gave the yearling an idea. "Maeve, I have a proposition." A win-win really. The cub would have some protection, and Celandine would have herself a puppet. "I'll do my best to keep you safe, but you darling, you have an important job. You must listen," She smiled then, a warm smile that reminded her of before. Once satisfied that the cub was paying attention, she continued. "I will teach you everything I know." She hoped that the monotone girl was still as enchanted with her as she had been when she was younger. "If you promise to listen."

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Celandine was persistent with her words, though Maeve still found it troubling to put any faith into them. 'She woulda' hurt me by now.. Why don'chu listen??' the fae huffed. Choosing to further hold her tongue on the matter. Arguing with the princess was seemingly proving to be quite pointless, not that anyone ever understood the young girls feelings, but the orphan thought Cella was different. 'Bu' she's not, she's jus'... stupid..' disgruntled, the pup continued to halfheartedly listen to the stark Argyris's fables.

Attention was once again regained as Celandine brought up a completely new proposition. "Importan'... Job?" curious, Maeve pressed further on the offer. "Wuh you mean?" everything she knew? The pup basked in memories of the old princess, the one she'd met when she was much smaller. How the pup had idolized her, it was something she truly missed. Though the role model was lost once her elder lost her elegance, possibly alongside with her sanity. Nevertheless, if there were even a slim chance that the orphan's outcome could reflect that Celandine, well, perhaps her fairy tales were worth listening to. Plus, she had the rest of her life to grieve, right? 'I'll play along fer now... Bu' still aint nobody gon' kill me.'

I used to care, I was being cared for.

Maeve Destine-Caravello

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]