(See All?) Announcements
382 Users Online
Bing, Google

Meek wanderer — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Velma who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Linara Warha
<blockquote>A twig breaks under her paw as she walks through the wood. Her eyes searched for landmarks, ways to find her way back. Honestly it was always fun finding out what places are perfect for hunting and such, and this wood was bountiful with prey and things to hunt. The smell of small and large animals alike filled her nosrtils as she padded further into the wood.

Her fur had an occasional bur or two tangled in her almost perfect fur, although she didn't mind getting dirty sometimes. Linara's thoughts wandered off as she padded along, thinking about her past a bit as she did so. Whatever had happened to the pack? Were they okay? did they ever miss her or think about her? She sighed, coming back into reality from her mind. Stopping this and flicking her tail up slightly, she looked around; once to the left, and once to the right, before realizinng she was utterly lost.

Licking her chops as she thought, she tried to trace back to the last land mark she set in her mind. she turned around a full 180 degrees, before concluding that she had no signs of any landmark recognition.

<i><span style='color:#347235'>"Well,"</span></i> She thought to herself <i><span style='color:#347235'>"At least I won't get hungry if I get lost in here."</span></i> She sighed and begin to walk from where she came, trying to pick up her own scent a trying hard not to get distracted.</blockquote>
Played by Katsuma who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chito Ahani

OOC: Hope you don't mind that I put Chito in here?

After her encounter with the snappish Borden, Chito had left, walking nervously wherever the wind took her. Seeing another wolf ahead made her freeze and take a few steps backwards, golden eyes focusing on the other canine. It...seemed smaller than the male she'd met - the one who's name she still didn't know.."Uhm...excuse me...but...can..you tell me where I am?"

Played by Velma who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Linara Warha
<blockquote>Linara Paused, hearing a meek voiced female behind her She turned and looked confused. Someone was following her? She never even picked up on a scent. Looking around, making sure no one else was there, just in case she had brought her pack, she spoke in a quiet meek voice.

<b><span style='color:#347235'>"N-No... I am trying to find my way back to my den r-right now..."</span></b> she smiled pitifully at the wolf. <b><span style='color:#347235'>"I guess we're both lost, huh?"</b></span> She shrugged her shoulders and turned on her heels. Her pupils dialated and she focused har don her own scent again. If she could just find her way back...

She began to take steps towards her scent, stopping, she turned, suddenly having an idea.

<b><span style='color:#347235'>"Hey, y-you know... how sometimes when you are trying to find your wy back from somewhere, you track your own scent...? A-and it is hard... ma-maybe if some other wolf tracked my scent for me it would be a bit easier...?</span></b> she smiled at her own idea, already getting a little excited at the thought of going back to her den and resting her paws. Munching on some prey... or basking in the sun.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2011, 09:49 PM by Linara.)