(See All?) Announcements
727 Users Online
Google, Bing

little dreams — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
It'd be cool to continue this thread with just Indy and Borlla if you want, Frankie? I'll just have Rhoderyc leave or something. ^_^

Though he was a little surprised it wasn't entirely out of the realms of possibility when Rhoderyc departed quickly, saying brief replies before turning away and running off back to where he had come from. Indru watched his retreating figure for a moment before turning to Borlla, equal parts amused and exasperated. It seems you scared him off, he turned his eyes to meet hers in a look both slightly disciplinary and challenging. He wasn't too mad he supposed—they didn't want a wolf who would scare so easy in the pack anyway—but he was annoyed at her lack of consideration that this could have been a potential pack member, and thus the challenge to his authority by being rude. I think you really should try to work on those social skills Borlla, if you aren't careful you'll end up as thorny as Ioni. It had always been the older brothers worry that his sister would turn out like their ignorant, reckless and shameless sister, but he hoped at least Borlla would never betray her family like Ioni had.

He sighed after a moment and turned an eye back to where Rhoderyc had left, confirming the wolf's absence before shrugging and turning to face his sister more fully, giving it up as a lost cause. What brought you this way? His head titled to the side in curiosity as he thought, remembering and oh too familiar situation with Triell, though hopefully this one would not end the same way, were you following me?