747 Users Online
Google, Bing

beach baby — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
for mr. @Rowan || Morning, Overcast, 28 ° F, -2 ° C

She had been meaning to snag a moment with their newest member, Rowan. So off she went down the monadnock in hopes of catching him by the borders. Her only issue was that from far away he could resemble her own mate. Both their size and ashy colors seemed to mimic each other.

To her surprise she caught sight of him near the base of the monadnock. "Rowan!" She called out in a kind tone. "I hope I'm not interfering but I wanted to check up on you. Make sure you're enjoying yourself and settling in well." The pale leader's tail swayed behind her swollen form. He had been a promising addition to their small family. Piety wasn't one to glance over the good work of her subordinates. Just like how Cheedo tried her skills at hunting and scouting and Roosemooth did his best to help advise the new leaders.

Piety carefully settled herself into a sitting position on one of the more smoother rock surfaces. A soft nod of her muzzle ushered for the male to relax with her for a brief little chat. She had noticed that the sky above was littered with clouds that seemed to promise rain over snow. Perhaps spring was finally going to break through.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Riley who has 126 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rowan Attaya
Border patrol among the willows had been a high-stakes game. The tree branches hung down toward the ground and easily shrouded strangers from view. To be truly thorough, one had to spend hours and hours winding through the smallest lengths to catch everything: a scent trail left by a deer, a squirrel who'd met an untimely death, even a lone wolf taking a stroll through the trees - that was, after all, how he'd first met Namid. Comparatively, patrolling the tundra was a cakewalk. Where the hell was someone going to hide in this vast expanse?

Nearly toward the trail up the monadnock en route to return from his patrol Rowan heard his name called, turning his head toward the voice to find Piety strolling toward him. Bending his inky legs he lowered himself against his superior came near, reaching forward to nose the underside of her chin with a low note of greeting rumbling from his chest. As she addressed him and waived the presumed formality of their conversation the male straightened - was he settling in well? A smile of gratitude bloomed on his dark maw as he nodded, golden eyes roving from his seated superior to the organ-piped sides of the great stone fixture they called home.

"Yes, it's a bit different from anyplace I have ever lived before but I think I like it." He grinned. There was some kind of clarity to living in such an open place - both in terms of setting and camaraderie. The lanky Attaya was certainly grateful for the opportunity to live among them as one. He needed to show it better, he thought. Reclining on to his hindquarters he looked upon his Leader and adopted a genuine tone. "I wanted to ask you, Piety - What is it that I could do for you? I have played many roles in my life. I'm certain I would not fail you no matter what my appointment." The wolf was certainly a jack of all trades - he'd been a guardian, a scout, a hunter. But perhaps his best trait was his adaptability to be whatever was required. "What does Whitestone Monadnock need? What do you need?"
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

"It will grow on you more, can guarantee it." She smiled and admired the place around here. It certainly had been a big change when she had first shown up but she had grown to love every inch of the tundra (that she had seen) and Monadnock. Of course,a lot had changed from when she had shown up. She was now leading this place along her love, a man who she hadn't seen herself falling in love with but was glad she had.

Her attention was reeled back in as the dark subordinate spoke to her in such a genuine and raw tone. She thought for a few moments as silence settled between them. She could very easily list what she needed but she also wanted to have the interest of the pack at heart. So she parted her mouth to offer a rather simple answer. "Well, I want you to do what you think is best for you but if you really want to know what I and the Monadnock need then I will tell you." She paused for a moment before continuing. "Role wise, a guardian or healer would be ideal. Perhaps more a healer but a guardian to help protect us better would be welcomed." She wondered if that was motherly instinct kicking in. Piety wanted the life inside her to be as healthy and protect as possible. The Monadnock may have been home but it certainly held its own dangers. "But we need strength and loyalty in our members. Wolves who want and crave family, order, strength in unity." Her voice was firm but kind with him. "You're already proving those qualities a bit, though. I have no concerns about those traits Rowan." Piety didn't fail to notice how he had gone to work almost the moment he had stepped into the borders of Whitestone Monadnock.

"So tell me.." A smile broke her serious features. "What is it you wish to do or be?"

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T