(See All?) Announcements
1,026 Users Online
Bing, Google

sparks send fire down the wire — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 357 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

She had been raised to value family above all. It had been instilled by her father and mother, and reinforced by her aunt and uncle as well, because despite being her father’s uncle, she still called Lachesis her uncle, just as his children were her cousins. He explained further and he nodded eagerly. “I would love that.” She smiled content with what she had learned. “I didn’t realize I was so close… my father grew up in these mountains… he was born south of here, and to the East in a dark forest… my grandfather got into a fight with another neighboring pack and lost his life… a mountain pack took my father in when he was just a pup.” His life had been tumultuous to say the least. She never got too many details out of him and honestly, she never pried.

He explained they were moving a little ways and she nodded to show that she had heard and understood. She tried not to dwell too much on the question herself. She hummed softly at the statement. Another family, and friends. She seemed to be the outsider but that was okay. She never shied away from a conversation before, and the opportunity to get to know new wolves was always welcome. “It’s quite the band already… could I see where you’re going to claim?” Her mind was already in business mode. “I’ll have a lot of work to do since you don’t already have a healer whose been accumulating supplies.” She explained as a clarification as she did not want to sound overly demanding of his time. He had already been a generous host, offering her a place though she knew no doubt she would be working for it. She took her job very seriously, clearly.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

"Just let me know when you'd like to go," he answered with a smile as she nodded excitedly. Aleister was perspicacious with the history and what it would mean for her to go visit the place her uncle and father spent a lot of their lives. He would feel the same way if he hadn't visited his family's homelands.

Aleister was happy to see how many wolves they had within their little ragtag band. At first, it had only been the Vuesains and Eastfall, but one by one they grew stronger and larger. Soon they would be able to lay claim to their own lands. "Yes, of course," he answered her question of seeing the new lands they intended to claim. Her enthusiasm and work ethic was pleasing to see as she wanted to get started on her own healer den. Inclining his head to have her follow him, his dark agouti form moved towards the new cove they would soon call home.

FADE
[Image: lMaXPz.png]