(See All?) Announcements
898 Users Online
Google, Bing

a wicked game you play — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 154 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alarick
Two more logical questions followed so far, but there was still no name or introduction from the small woman. Alarick could at least respect the fact that she was rather thorough in her questioning, even if he found himself growing a bit more suspicious of her, in return. ”Willow Ridge. And, including myself, there are seven of us, for now,” he spoke.

The genuine look of excitement that crossed her face, however, at his mention of the Valle family eased whatever suspicions he might have had, at least momentarily. Just as he started considering offering to guide her there, though, the woman spoke said she had already been that way, but that she could head back.

Most curiously however, it was her that brought up a request for guidance, if she needed to venture to the second pack. He had even earned a smile, at this point, which was a good sign. The whole if he was free bit, though, was the catch. Alarick blinked once. He did not exactly want to depart his pack for a long period, but he did have a valid reason to head that way, of his own.

”If it turns out you need to head that way, I suppose I could take a few days,” Al mused with a nod and a small smile in return. ”I do have a friend out that way, to whom I owe a visit. Though, I think I would like to know your name, first?”
Played by Jacqueline who has 22 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Embla
Alarick, much to Embla's delight, remained polite and quickly offered up all the intelligence she requested of him. Mentally she stored the name of his pack, Willow Ridge, as well as his scent in her memory bank for later. Realising now that the tawny male seemed to be of no danger to her, Embla finally began to let her guard down and actually began to enjoy the male's company and conversation - even if it did seem mostly one-sided.

The smile that graced her pale features grew, genuinely delighted that the pack wolf agreed to accompany her across the mountain to visit the other pack at a later date, although her eyes narrowed when he requested her name. It was not that she disliked the fact he had finally asked, quite the opposite. She liked the fact that now he was attempting to balance out their interaction by requesting information of her instead. She had started to think that he did not have the courage to potentially upset her again, given his good nature.

"It's Embla." She finally offered with a grin, as she turned to walk away from him. Glancing back over her shoulder, Embla said one last thing before disappearing into the willow trees beyond. "You've been a great help, Alarick. I will be back soon, but should you need anything from me sooner, just howl." A shake of a pelt, and she was off.
Played by Molo who has 154 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alarick
Alarick found a part of him hoping they did not actually have to make a trek across the mountains, and that this woman would find whatever leads she needed with the pack to the north. He did not think that he would be missed too badly, though, if the need arose. He was fairly sure the pack would understand guiding someone to another pack and going to visit his friend. The thought of possibly seeing Levi again was particularly exciting.

Embla, was her name. A proper introduction, and with that, Al could finally offer a polite bow. ”Pleased to make your acquaintance,” he spoke, although with that, the other seemed to be heading off. And he could not really fault that - he would have been eager to chase down such a lead, too.

”I am glad I could help. I wish you good fortune, in your search,” Al called after the other. He had first-hand experience with that sort of thing, being apart from his family. Hopefully, Embla would find who she was looking for.

fade- thanks for the thread^^