(See All?) Announcements
611 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia, Euna

life is cruel — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne
Something catches your eye, and you look up to see a sprig of mistletoe hanging above your head. Apparently, no one told it the holidays are over...

Ou la la, mom love @Saga ... but you know, in a platonic way

She could not imagine the pain the other woman must be going through. Aweho was missing, and she had to believe he was safe, and that he would be home soon. It was the only thing that gave her solace. She started to cling to @Enera a little tighter at night, hardening her lessons with the girl, teaching her the survival skills she would need should inclement weather take her… she’d teach her how to find her way back home so she never had to experience this pain. She was reaching the age where such lessons were crucial anyway, but it had most definitely been prompted by the other woman’s loss.

She carried an oddly plump rabbit for the season towards the den, following the scent of the woman in order to offer her food and conversation to try and keep her occupied if only for a little bit. To lose Huddy and now a child… it was something she marveled at the woman’s strength for. She brought it, unaware of the mistletoe that had started to sprout along the top of the den, fed by condensation from the water and the natural warmth of the den. She set the rabbit down, offering a soft woof in greeting in the hopes her friend would allow her entrance.

Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn

So many days, so many nights, and still no sign of her son. It weighed heavy on her mind, and heavier on her heart. Was it her fault? Had she done something to drive him away or if she hadn't waited so long, made excuses for his disappearance would he be here with them now? Was he okay? If she just knew that then that would be enough, but the more days that passed them by the less likely it seemed she'd receive an answer.  Thus, Saga did what she always did.  She picked herself up, dusted herself off, and put on a brave face, because what else could she do?  

Rhaegara's scent filtered into the den before her woof, causing Saga to shift herself into a sitting position, also unaware of the mistletoe growing just above their heads. Her gaze drifted down to the rabbit, unnaturally round considering that much of the forest floor remained buried under snow. "Wow, where'd you find that?"

[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne

The question came as Rhaegara entered the den, nudging the dead creature towards her friend as she settled down across from her. “It must have woken from it’s winter sleep early… I got lucky that I happened to find it.” She offered as an explanation, sympathy hinting in her eyes. She could not imagine what she would do if it was her child missing. She had no idea how the woman was still functioning or accepting company though it spoke to her strength.

“How have you been holding up, Saga?” She asked softly, a tip of her head curiously to the side as her paws lightly scraped against the ground, hints of her own anxious energy about her. A missing child would always be cause for nerves. It was unfortunate that all of this was happening, and Rhaegara wished she could do more to help.

Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn

Saga never used to believe in luck. When good things happened it was due to the fates, or the Gods, or the webs that bound everything together, but the Gods did not exist here, or at least, they didn't anymore.

Rhae's next question was a difficult one to answer. She wanted to lie, to pretend like everything was fine, and that she was strong enough to handle whatever life threw her way. It was easier than the alternative by far, but because it was Rhae, and because she'd already promised to stop lying to herself, she took that hard route. "I'm.. holding, not sure how well, but I'm doing what I can." The Chasm had once been a light in the dark and yet they'd sustained tragedy after tragedy, loss after loss. "But I'm worried."

[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne

Rhae had been taught that luck didn’t exist, that it was the fates that controlled things but the events of her own parents’ murder had been enough to make her doubt. She couldn’t imagine how the other woman’s own interpretations of luck and fate had changed. It was cruel, to first pull Huddy and then their child away… she would not be doing well at all if it was Enera missing.

“I can imagine.” And yet she couldn’t at the same time. The pain she must be feeling… she didn’t know what it was like. “I’m worried too… do you want to talk about it?” She asked, though it wasn’t hard to picture. “I’ll always be here. We promised each other that. Let me help; tell me what you need.” It was a large order to fill, but she would fill it.