(See All?) Announcements
506 Users Online
Google, Bing

I'm not a super hero — Beaver Dam 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

If you were dead or still alive I don't care.
The black wolf was up to his elbows in freezing, cold water. The sensation was wickedly pleasant. The driving pulse of the creek coursing along his legs, pushing his thick fur against his bone. It didn't take long for a dull, heavy ache to strike his limbs. It proved to him he was alive, he could still feel. How intent he was numbing himself from head to toe, water or not. No one would know the real meaning he was in the creek. No. The ice had melted, and he could try to catch fish, or a hint of a those tasty, fuzzy beavers who hated for him to get too close. Even, Ice wouldn't be able to see any brooding on the man's face. Triell had a grin with a hint of madness shaping his muzzle. He knew too, because he was staring at his reflection. The strange face that looked tired, and eyes starting to dull. The Tainn didn't recognize the wolf staring back at him, the wolf who was no longer a child; the wolf who didn't see much of a future in his cards.

Triangle ears whipped back to his head, and he revealed his long white teeth to himself just to change his face. The man shook his thick neck out. No brooding, no sulking. The Tainn worked his way closer to the Beaver Dam, making zig-zagging across the creek without meaning. The question lingered. What now Triell? He was doing one hell of a job avoiding everyone, and he could feel himself coming to a cross road. Something had to change. He didn't want to live like this, it wasn't living it was waiting to die.What else could go to shit around here?

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Jen who has 55 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Azariah Phoenix
The golden fae traveled swiftly across the snow covered terrain, her pale coat glinting in the weak winter sun. She was searching for potential herbs for the infirmary and for the general health of the pack and hadn't realized how far she had come from the pack's territories. When she'd been a loner, before reaching the Lore she had traveled so many miles a day that her body was still accustomed to it, apparently.

Azariah realized that she was quite thirsty after she'd been traveling for a while and began scenting for any water that might be nearby at the same time as her sea blue gaze took in any possible vegetation that might come in handy. Most was still dead or dormant, but all of that would change shortly with the coming spring and she wanted to be ready. Again, she wondered just where she would be in the spring. She had thought that she would move on, but she wanted to stay more and more. She loved Nina and she knew that she was falling hard for Hollow, but she didn't know what her future held right now.

Lost in thought, she'd stopped looking around and nearly walked into a small creek. When her creamy paw touched the edge of the icy water she jerked her head back in surprise. Her eyes were wide as she looked around in a mild surprise. She had reached a place that she'd never been to before, but that really was nothing new. The surprise was the young wolf that appeared to be wandering aimlessly in the frigid water. A curious glance ahead of them answered her unspoken question. A beaver dam. Intrigued, she sat down quietly to observe the wolf's actions.
Destiny leads and I follow...for I am Destiny's Child