(See All?) Announcements
811 Users Online
Google, Bing

I am 24601 — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh

After his call rang into the air he paused to look at the moon once again. It was strange how he could find so much comfort in something that wasn’t even mortal, in something that he couldn’t touch or feel. The light that fell through the curtain of clouds felt like the embrace he craved to be given, but it seemed that the boy had been condemned. Condemned by all those around them, made out to be a demon and an insensitive beast. A monster in the eyes of those who he was supposed to call a “family”. He almost scoffed at the word. Kino Lagina had no family besides Ari, and perhaps even Kova. He didn’t need anyone else, and it was clear that nobody else needed him.

Auds twitched to hear the approach of their eldest sibling, topaz gaze turning to see him near look-alike come upon them. Whatever lazy and relaxed composure the yearling had possessed before seemed to stiffen into a more serious demeanor as he detected their own. “What's wrong other than everyone being stupid around here?” he said, and Kino took a breath to reply before Ari beat him to the bush. He gave her a side glance, but didn’t complain as there wasn’t any really gentle way to put it. “I don’t feel right here anymore. Everyone hates us, and don’t say they don’t because I know you see the looks we get. We all get them now…’cept for Draven. I just…I don’t think we’re safe, and I can’t stand it. Can’t stand looking over my shoulder all the time, being treated like I’m dirt for defending mom and not acting mopey.” the boy said, his shoulders hunching. He averted his eyes, growing tense as if he could feel their looks weighing down on them at that very moment. “This isn’t the same place anymore.”

(This post was last modified: Nov 14, 2015, 03:36 AM by Kino.)