(See All?) Announcements
406 Users Online
Google, Bing

Three is a party — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KamotaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:325px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
"Well, the place you come from sounds a tad bit scary. You said you're looking for a new home? What could be so promising up here this high on a mountain? Oh, and by the way.. my name is Navar. Navar Notie." Kamota nodded in approval. It seemed he had a lot, and a lot more of explaining to do. "The mountains are in my blood. Can't deny my blood from it's natural course. The mountains make me feel in a better place. I hear theres a pack near these parts. I'm looking to join it." He said, that only briefly touched it.

Kamota's stamina pushed him further to move. He was becoming more nimble, more quick. Agile. Whatever anyone else called it. He knew the mountains would be dangerous. But a pack of strong wolves lived in high altitudes. He was looking for a strong pack. He was looking for a pack that could handle intruders with ease. He knew Tenzin, if he was even still alive, would be looking to kill him, so that is why he needed to be agile. He looked at Navar.

[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.
Played by Rebel who has 48 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Navar Notie
Navar felt as if she had finally opened Kamota up a bit more even though he seemed to be a wolf of few words. He seemed to want to keep his past more hidden than revealed and she didn't blame him. She didn't really have a problem with throwing the skeletons out of her closet because never would she think they would come back to haunt her. Her brothers would never come looking for her. They were just a names. A memory buried in the back of her mind. She came to this place to move on and forget what she had left behind. They were alike in that way and she felt a passing moment of sadness for him. Sadness that their facsimile was not one to be proud of.

<b>"I came here to find something too I guess." she admitted with a sigh. "I've never really had somewhere to belong. I came to this place thinking that I might possibly find it. Although I doubt I would find it here in these mountains."</b> she said with a faint smile. The view from where they were was beautiful but she couldn't imagine her life up here on these ridges. Casting her eyes to the trees she watched as their green tops bowed and swayed in the wind, as if the sound of it was calling her name. Navar felt like the forests <span class='word'>fob</span> with her white-tan fur gleaming in the sun. She longed to return back into her lush pocket of foilage.<b>"I imagine a place hidden.. deep in the comfort of those trees. I don't want to hear anything but the wind.."</b> Navar said looking to Kamota. She wasn't really expecting an answer, but if he had come to look for a pack all the way up here he might have already crossed paths with another.
Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KamotaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:325px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Kamota looked at her, nothing much to say now, except one thing, he'd come across a pack that might be able to help. A forest? "I came by a fellow who belonged to a pack farther down. Said he lived in a forest. Something called willow ridge I think. I can't remember." He said, that's all that was left to be said, without another word he left. Just walked away like the conversion of words between Navar and him had never happened and the wolf wasn't there.

He padded on towards the lake that Tlarx called home. that the pack he wanted to live in was. He wanted to be there more then ever but something called him into the mountains. It was like there was a pull. Something strange was happening there. He could feel it. He looked around making sure he wasn't followed and started to run. He felt more at home already.

[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.