625 Users Online
Google, Bing

Do I Look Like Spiderman To You? — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
@Ryvet
You walked into a spider’s web. What’s that creepy-crawly feeling on your forehead?
would i be out of line
renier lyall
if i said i missed you?

Eventually he would have to stop meandering in the dark. The quickening drop of the sun made these late hunts colder. The Lyall was often accompanied by an ill feeling, something bad was going to happen. No matter how many times he came to these thoughts, here he was prodding around beneath the large black sky, only the stars to wink at him. It was the kind of company he use to like, but he almost wanted to crash over someone's borders to interact with another wolf. It was by then, he chuckled, a shake of his head. Maybe, he was crazy.

A little more energy to his pace, he circled over to a rough looking batch of twigs. Surely, something might be in there? Ren scarcely reached it, when eyes were obstructed, by unholy string. "Shit!" Easily slipped, already not having the best of luck. All his life he had avoided spiders, and wait... There was more than just web!

Doing his best not to cringe, but temporarily hold still to subdue panic and let the little creature get off that was swiftly tossed out the window. If all alone in the world forcefully he began shaking his head like a mad bull, running in circles. He was certain the eight legged creature was still there. Flattening his chest to the ground, he began to paw at his own face while yelling, "Get off! GET OFF! GET OFF!"

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]