(See All?) Announcements
917 Users Online
Chan, Bing, Google

Dontopendalogy — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
(just to get this out of the way, only needs to be one or two rounds)

Dontopendalogy - the art of opening your mouth and putting your foot in it.

I don't always say something stupid
but when I do, I keep talking to make it worse

16th-ish?

She had let him go after their little encounter, allowing his scent to be comfort enough that he was holding together ok, but when he noticed the trail leading clear out of the territory her heart leapt into her throat. Her and her big fat mouth. She had to go after him! but she wasn’t a leader anymore and who knew how long she would be gone? as much as it might rankle her she couldn’t bring herself to take off after him without at least letting @Spieden know - permission or not.

She had all but raced back to the den, hoping to catch the leading lady on her way back from tending to the children. These days it was very little that would prod her to such a pace. She caught the leaders retreating back and she barked once before closing the distance between them. She all but slipped in the leaf litter, her breath coming in heavy pants as she pulled herself up short of bowling the woman right over. “It’s all my fault!” she blurted, clearly distressed and far from her usually cool and calm composed self. “I have to go after him, I’ll bring him back I promise.” she followed up with an expectant look, not even thinking for a moment that Spieden, completely unaware of their history might even have an inkling of a clue about whom she was referring to.

[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Kydnt who has 244 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho
@Naira

Spieden's hackles bristled as she heard someone rushing up behind her and barking. The Coho whirled in place, immediately on the defensive with grey lips peeled to reveal the tips of her teeth. Her eyes widened to show a ring of white surrounding her amber irises as she stared at the wolf. A growl threatened to escape from her throat before her brain caught up with the situation. The tawny wolf who had suddenly appeared was familiar, after all, Spieden had admitted her to the pack a while ago. They otherwise hadn't interacted much, but that was true for just about anyone in the pack. 

Spieden's expression of shock melted into one of general confusion as the woman's mouth blurted out a couple relatively simple but utterly confounding sentences. Her brows furrowed, scarred ears folding sideways as she tried to make sense of any of it. "What are you talking about? Bring back who?" She asked slowly, mind just starting to catch up with her strange meeting with Triell that morning. She hadn't put much thought into it at the time, his absence would just be yet another straw on her back, just something to be endured. "Wait... Triell? He said he was looking for Nayeli..." Spieden said, wondering what in the world this lady had to do with any of it.