(See All?) Announcements
994 Users Online
Google, Bing

A Lone Wolf — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kckc1289 who has 69 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen smiled trying not to show his emotional side to a wolf he just met. He motioned for her to follow. He
moved silently and quickly. He moved forward looking back as she followed. It wasn't a long trip about a couple minutes time. In fact if he was running at full speed -which would be unwise- he could get there in less than five minutes. He moved avoiding the rustling of the bushes and stopping once in a while to check on the young- she wolf. He looked behind him and saw her running close by.

The young she-wolf looked very calm, but he felt they had something in common. Something that he couldn't put his tongue on. He had even looked over one thing. Why is she so young and alone? He didn't want to seem nosy after especially she agreed to go with him.

Fallen tried to figure out what would happen at the waterfalls. Especially after, it was where he celebrated his sister's birthday with Angel. It was the first birthday they celebrated without their parents. He was about a year old. About Suvah's age. He failed at catching an elk, but his sister insisted for a hare. So he got two hares. She had grinned at him, saying thank you and thank you. Oh, how he wished she was still here...She always thought she was a burden, because of being blind. He would just nudge her and insisted no. It was his fault for not being there with her....

He was just staying there, thinking about Angel and Wille. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts of the past and stood waiting for Suvah.
Played by Ksi who has 35 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

Little darling, I feel like ice is slowly melting . . .

Despite the awkwardness of the so unexpected situation, Suvah’s heart skipped a little beat as her body pushed her, running after the other wolf as an answer to the motion of his head. It was true, after all. Her long months of solitude had made her forget what was like to be with any other, to follow other wolves, to feel the motion of running in good company. Tongue hanging in the air, she trotted through the frozen floor, keeping the distance short enough to let Fallen think.

She arrived just a moment after the male, and took a sweet moment to fill her lungs with the humidity of the chilly air. Then, she turned to look at him, feeling the weight of silence crushing her young and still impatient mind. What was she supposed to do now? Temptations full of curiosity still crossed her mind, but she had already decided not to open her mouth. Not yet. It was too soon.

Suvah sat, and looked at the noisy water going down the sharp hill, trying to simulate her concern about the situation. Unable to suppress a slight tail-swinging, Suvah decided to wait patiently – or as patiently as she could try to be- for the male to do something.

Here comes the sun, and I say . . .

It's  a l r i g h t.

(This post was last modified: Jan 07, 2012, 01:46 AM by Suvah.)
Lack of muse warning! Posts may come slow!

<center>Para que en las noches españolas
no dejen de escucharse
los hermosos aullidos del Lobo
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
OOC: Team Starkid!!

Fallen saw with the corner of his eye the female could sense the awkwardness of the situation. So he bounded forward and drank some water. He started it with that. He also decided to eat some fish. He had even forgotten he hadn't ate earlier. He looked down in the water. He could see some faint colors quickly swimming around.

He stepped in trying to make light movements and moved quietly. He accidently stepped a little low and the faint colors who were moving fast enough, moved faster in a frenzy. Fallen threw his paw under the water and fortunely caught a fish in the water. He threw the fish to the shore. He caught another one for Suvah. He beckoned her forward again sitting by his fish. <b>"Here, if your still hungry. You can have this fish I caught. Really simple to catch a fish..."</b>

Truth to be told, he was dissapointed how he handled that. Worst hunt ever, he would say. Stupid little sprat...He proably looked bad in front of the the young Suvah. He tried to act like he knew what he was doing, well he did but he did it bad.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

OOC: Poor Fallen, having to deal with Suvah's childish hidden self xD

The grey pup tilted her head –more in awe than in confusion- at the sight of the male successfully bringing those fishes out of the water. And in the first try. Her inner self laughed at herself. She was so clumsy for being a wolf. Sure, she knew how to hunt, but she lacked the practice and focus to get these kind of bites so easily.

She gazed childishly at the raven wolf, smiling in what seemed to be confidence. Then, lifting her wagging tail, she stuck her right paw in the crystalline water, determined to catch one herself. A splash followed another splash, and she soon found herself stepping with all fours in the current, playfully following and pouncing on every single form that wiggled under the surface. Suvah sat, half her body under the river bank, while the upper half slipped out in a wet mess. “Not so easy for me, I guess” she snorted, breathing hard as her tongue showed out of her snout.

The young femme paused, and tried to recover her composure as fast as she could. Not that it was an easy task anymore, having just made such a fool of herself. She shook her pelt, and stepped out of the water slowly, dedicating a low gaze to the male. Sudden embarrassment crushed her mind again, but why hide what was so obvious? She had been so much time alone, she didn’t even remember what was like to play anymore. Now that she had tasted the pleasure of playing once again, she wanted more.

But this was not the time. Suvah’s mind suddenly brought up why had they gone to the waterfalls – or at least why she thought they had come-, and another wave of shame flooded her.

It's  a l r i g h t.

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
OOC: Haha XD Sorry G2g . Sorry for the short one .

Fallen chuckled and smiled. <b>"Here, I could teach you later. If you want."</b> Fallen really enjoyed this. Being with another wolf. Eating with someone. Fallen jumped in the water, for a swim. He hadn't done this in a long time.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

OOC: No worries :)

The juvenile’s tail wagged in a quick, but barely noticeable motion once again, mostly to express gratitude at the older wolf’s offering. Words wouldn’t be able to express the overwhelming feeling of elation that flooded her heart just like the water of the river had covered her silver pelt minutes ago. Being able to forget about any of the real thoughts that occupied her mind day after day, even if she knew it wouldn’t last for too long, felt so… great.

She observed the older male jump into the edge of the river, much like she had done before, but in a less playful way. Suvah sniffed the air that came to her. Fallen’s rough scent of adult wolf had changed with the humidity, and her mind decided to keep that piece of information in the back of her brain.

The she-wolf hesitated, padding right and left for a second, her paws leaving a little trail on the greasy mud of the river’s bank, and finally joined the darker wolf with a small jump of her back legs.

But as everyone knows –and Suvah more than anyone, or that’s what she liked to think-, everything comes to an end. The pup had been having so much fun her clumsy brain had completely forgotten about the warm light of the sun going away. It was late. Not too late, but enough for her usual taste. She frowned, and stepped away once again to shake her coat until it made her look like a messy ball of fur.

“It’s late” She announced, pleased that her usual, serious voice tone had come back “I think I should return.” Running her tongue across every spot of the tangled pelt that her snout could reach, she waited for the male to respond.

It's  a l r i g h t.

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen looked back at the young female's voice. <b>"Oh yah, of course. I can't make you stay. Bye. Nice meeting you." </b>

Fallen wanted the female to go, but he wanted her to stay, too. He was going to mourn for is sister, and didn't want the wolf to see him. But, he liked her company. He had enjoyed the day. It had started slow, but then he met another wolf. He sniffed the air, trying to remember her scent. Maybe they could meet again in a more apporpriate time.

One more question, he wanted to ask the she-wolf before she left. He wanted to know, urgently. And if he told him, then he repay her with his story. But it was late. She moved his tail back and forth to the shore. His paws picked up some dirt and mud from the shore.

He was trying to not to delay her to her home. If it was earlier he could ask her. He shook from the cold. He needed to warm-up. Swimming was a bad idea, especially since he had a short coat. Maybe he'll find some moss and sleep in it. Moss was really warm.
Inactive No Rank
Suvah Avani

OOC: Hehe, I'll make sure they meet again :)

Still licking her pelt in an effort to get any excess of water from it, Suvah gazed at the older wolf, and followed with her round orbs his dark frame as her slowly stepped out of the water. Her childish mind leaded one more time, and she found herself struggling between staying with him and going back to her unsettling den. But it was late, and not only she missed the feeling of sleeping with her stomach full of meat, she also didn’t want to bother him for too long.

Her tail lifted and both of her triangle ears pulled back as she gave a few prances to lead her nearer again. Her raven nose touched his face as a farewell, and gave a few sniffs of his short, radiating pelt.

“Maybe you can talk me about your sister next time” Suvah rushed to bark, a dense cloud of shyness growing inside of her once again. “See you.” And with a short jump, she entered the denseness of the sleeping Wildwood, trotting into the deep brushes as she secretly smiled for her new friend.

[ e n d ]

It's  a l r i g h t.

no dejen de escucharse
</center>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
OOC: Thanks for roleplaying with me :)
Played by Comika who has 7 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Awani Aaralyn
Awani stumbled in to the place where she thought she had heard voices, and found two wolves there. She explained that she was very lonely and had heard voices, and wanted to meet them and maybe join in their conversation. She looked back and forth from the wolves faces. Had she said or done something wrong? oh, right. She quickly introduced herself as Awani Aaralyn, a lone wolf wanderer. Then she waited for a reply to her question and hoped it was affirmative.
You can only see clearly with the heart... What matters most is invisible to the eye.
~The Little Prince